Corridor

This Sleeping Car connects to the Private Car and the Sleeping Car thread below. Rooms 1 - 4 are Single Cabins, 5 - 8 are Double Cabins, and 9 is a Cabin Suite with a double bed.
Kadael
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 12 years 6 months

Re: Corridor

Post by Kadael »

Lily steps away from the door and moves to enter the Yennifer sleeping car.
Keeper,[i]Well, it was worth a try. I shouldn't be away too long.[/i]
I'm a smooth criminal and a neurotic lawyer with a crush on a pretty-boy author, and I'm being controlled by my creepy older brother (twice!) while I worry about not having a can opener.
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Registered for: 17 years 8 months

Post by Laraqua »

The Yennifer sleeping car is unlocked at least.
Is it bad that I listen to this about ten times a day?

Oh, also, check out my new blog on roleplaying and running games: http://stwildonroleplaying.blogspot.com/
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

Germany, 09:40

There is a white marble ceiling above you with small bright lights inserted. The walls are made of rich teak and mahogany wood with green and brown doors for each compartment. There are also complicated patterns painted finely on the doors, each having a golden flower on the front. The corridor is quite narrow with only the space for one person moving at a time and thus you have to turn side on to allow others to squeeze past whenever there are two of you walking in opposite directions.
Kliment doesn't even look up from the clipboard on his lap as he takes his seat on the conductor's chair.

Oh, also, check out my new blog on roleplaying and running games: http://stwildonroleplaying.blogspot.com/
aine
Disciple
Disciple
Registered for: 12 years 8 months

Post by aine »

Cecil closes the door to No. 9 behind him and regards Kliment. "So, are you going to tell me what all that was about? What was so hairy about No.9 and what's happened to the conductor - is he still in the w.c.? And who are you exactly? Those German chappies have vanished now have they?" Cecil is adamant with his questioning but keeps his voice low.
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

Kliment gives Cecil a strange and indecipherable look. "I'm sorry? Did your meeting not go well? As for the conductor, he appears to be sedated. I found a small needle on his wrist when I removed his attire. He just seems to be sleeping it off though I rather hope he will wake up before the Train Manager finds me. As for who I am...." Kliment just smiles. It's not a very nice smile. It also seems rather sad. That expression, at least, is easily deciphered.

aine
Disciple
Disciple

Post by aine »

Cecil raises an eyebrow and looks down on Kliment. "Ahh, the enigmatic ploy. Well, watch it doesn't give you hiccups." He shrugs, smiles wryly and goes to knock on No. 5.
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

The door opens a short while later to reveal Amadi. His father, Farooqi sits on the sofa eating breakfast from a tray.

aine
Disciple
Disciple

Post by aine »

Cecil looks mildly surprised, "Good morning! May I come in?"
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

"Sure, why the surprise?" He gestures toward the sofa.

aine
Disciple
Disciple

Post by aine »

Cecil enters compartment 5 and closes the door.
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

Germany, 12:05

There is a white marble ceiling above you with small bright lights inserted. The walls are made of rich teak and mahogany wood with green and brown doors for each compartment. There are also complicated patterns painted finely on the doors, each having a golden flower on the front. The corridor is quite narrow with only the space for one person moving at a time and thus you have to turn side on to allow others to squeeze past whenever there are two of you walking in opposite directions.

Farooqi charges through the corridor, in a hurry to find the new love of his life.

aine
Disciple
Disciple

Post by aine »

(Amadi chasing his new love)

Cecil follows his headstrong friend rather more slowly, keeping pace with Farooqi. "I'm rather afraid, Sir, that someone got to poor Amadi before I had anything to do with it. We can now only hope to minimise whatever trouble Amadi is about to land himself in." In a much lower voice, hidden below the noise of the clattering wheels he says,
Farooqi,[color=#0000BF]"I had a dream last night. I came to your cabin and heard you shout out to a 'black pharaoh' in Arabic. And then I came into your cabin and the two of you were just skeletons. The worst thing of all, Amadi's skeleton had his fist in your chest, like he'd ripped out your heart. It was terribly vivid. I pulled out my gun and then I woke up; I was in the corridor. Must have sleep walked I suppose but I never have done in the past."[/color]
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

Farooqi shoots him a look, though since they must walk single file it's almost missed until Cecil looks back over his shoulder. The moment Amadi steps out of the corridor and into the next one, he speaks: "I hate to sound superstitious but it seems dark magics are afoot..."

aine
Disciple
Disciple

Post by aine »

"I know I came across magic in old Arabia but I could always explain it away with old wives' tales, but this? It's fabulously hard to believe but I think you are right, Farooqi; those sad old baggages were right all along." Cecil reaches the compartment door.

"Look here, I don't know what we're stepping into but I've got your back, Sir, and I'll do my damnedest to get Amadi clear. I have a gun here and don't forget the old 'marmalade' ploy. Just watch that man Charles, Lily's brother, he's a nasty slice of trouble." He pushes through the door into the next compartment.

Return to “Agatha First Class Sleeping Car 1 to 9”