Character Information

Operation Dark Margin: a Delta Green game using the Dunwich Sanction frame for Night's Black Agents.

"If the abyss gazes into you, put a round between its eyes."

1993: The Cold War is newly laid to rest, and someone from the other side of the Curtain is reopening old channels to ask for help. DG personnel with access to Yugoslavia should acknowledge and stand by for briefing.

Moderator: thumbprince

thumbprince
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 11 years 1 month

Re: Character Information

Post by thumbprince »

tormsen wrote:
thumbprince wrote: tormsen, you probably don't need 4 points in languages as that represents over a dozen tongues. We also have a seriously flirty party, if anyone wants to adjust things. It's not necessary, as you all have plenty of Network points for Contacts. You also should design a Cover ID worth 5 free points of Cover representing your DG identity.
The languages reflect the character's history as a chameleon working all over Europe, he can impersonate people from dozens of different nations and cultures if he needs to. I will adjust other elements.
As long as you understand that a rating of 4 works out to 17 languages. While I aspire to run a game in which that many are featured, I don't know if this will happen.

You are better off leaving some languages undefined until needed, and moving at least one point into one of the areas I thought might be more immediately useful.
tormsen
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 11 years 2 months

Post by tormsen »

OK, I have reduced Language to 3. I have shifting things around, I have Cryptography and Urban Survival as well now.
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 6 months

Post by Mr. Handy »

I don't think I need to make any changes to my character.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep

Return to “Operation Dark Margin”