CH1-15 Home Invasion.

Moderator: ghill

ghill
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 15 years 1 month

Re: CH1-15 Home Invasion.

Post by ghill »

Father Marakis nods his head in understanding. "It is the sort of behavior one has come to expect from their kind*." He takes a sip of his coffee before looking at the four girls with a kindly but rather world weary smile. Am I to take it that you are looking to me to get the girls back into the safe hands of the authorities? The priest pauses long enough to take another sip of coffee. "I will need to mobilise my paritioners, it would not be practical or appropriate for me to keep these girls here while we wait for the authorities. Can you stay here while I make some arrangements?"
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 5 months

Post by Mr. Handy »

"Yes, that's why we brought them here," says Liz. "Thank you, I'd be glad to stay. I don't really want to go home looking and smelling like I do, anyhow."
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep
ghill
Keeper
Keeper

Post by ghill »

Father Marakis starts making phone calls and over a period of several hours first one then another of his parishioners turn up to take the girls away. Until at 6am all of the children have been found temporary homes.

"I will approach the authorities first thing tomorrow. I have some friends in Children's services who will be more concerned about the children's welfare and seeing they get back to their families than the whys and wherefores of how they came to be with me or my parishioners."He pauses for a moment."Please don't take this the wrong way, but It would be good idea I think for us not to see one another for some time. Now if you have nothing further to add I believe I will try and grab a few hours sleep."
ImpInTraining
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 16 years 7 months

Post by ImpInTraining »

"We are very fortunate to have your support. Thank you Father. And if you could... say a prayer for me? I..." Greg blushes a moment as he considers just what he wanted to say. "Doctors are not supposed to harm, but we had no choice if the girls were to be rescued. I feel awful."
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 5 months

Post by Mr. Handy »

"Yes, so do I," says Liz, looking down at her feet. "I've never had to do anything like that before, and I hope I never have to again. Please pray for me too, and thank you, Father...for everything."
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep
royya
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 15 years

Post by royya »

I'll say a good word about you as well.
Rabbi Jacob says
"The most merciful thing in the world is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents."
ghill
Keeper
Keeper

Post by ghill »

Here ends CH1 - The Girl With Fire in Her Eyes.

Imp can you do a further +2D3 HP for the first weeks care for Jacob as a result of your earlier medicine roll.
ImpInTraining
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 16 years 7 months

Post by ImpInTraining »

Further healing = +3,[url=http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3951984/]Jacob's injury healing due to Greg's Medicine (2d3=3)[/url]
ghill
Keeper
Keeper

Post by ghill »

Return to “Chapter 1 - The Girl With Fire in Her Eyes”