CH1-7 Talking to James Sprigs

Moderator: ghill

ghill
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 15 years 1 month

Re: IC - CH1 - Talking to James Sprigs

Post by ghill »

Greg has an SMS from Jacob telling which says he and Liz are talking to a man back in the close.
OOC,go [url=http://www.callofcthulhu.org.uk/viewtopic.php?f=192&t=2779&p=116725#p116725]here[/url]
ghill
Keeper
Keeper

Post by ghill »

OOC,Greg has recieved an SMS text from Jacob he and Liz are in a car out on the close talking to a man they have just met about the girl [url=http://www.callofcthulhu.org.uk/viewtopic.php?f=192&t=2779&p=116725#p116725]go here[/url] to join them.
ImpInTraining
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 16 years 7 months

Post by ImpInTraining »

ooc,Odeta - was that a different girl? So there was the Talkas, Odeta, and this other girl?
ghill
Keeper
Keeper

Post by ghill »

OOC:,Sorry about the delay. Elira Nesimi, is the Albanian girl from the airport. Rose and Edward are the Tolkas, so it would seem Odetta is another person.
ImpInTraining
Keeper
Keeper

Post by ImpInTraining »

Greg knocks on James Sprigs' door again, this time at the front door rather than prance through the man's back yard. "Mr. Sprigs...?"
ghill
Keeper
Keeper

Post by ghill »

Gregs hears some muttering behind the door as someone moves around the kitchen and then the door opens. "Hello doctor, wasn't expecting to see you back so soon. Spoken to the police already?"
ImpInTraining
Keeper
Keeper

Post by ImpInTraining »

"Um, not really. But it came to my attention that I might find some particularly useful information if I could speak with your neighbor friend, Odetta," Greg responded. "Any chance you can point me her way?"
ghill
Keeper
Keeper

Post by ghill »

I don't have her address but I think she lived in a flat in the Benson Close tower block in Hounslow. I remember he complaining about noisey neighbours.
ImpInTraining
Keeper
Keeper

Post by ImpInTraining »

"Oh... huh. You know, I was thinking that she must have lived nearby since you said you spoke to her over the fence while taking your dog for a walk. I presume she was seeing the Tolkas at the time of your conversation? Did she see them often? What sort of relationship did she have with them?" Greg asked in rapid-fire.
ghill
Keeper
Keeper

Post by ghill »

She was their char woman, oh I guess that doesn't make sense to a yank does it? Well, she kept house for them, she cleaned and tidied for them, did the laundry, cooked meals for them when they were going to be back from work late, that sort of thing. She was there a few hours every day, she worked the occassional Saturdays if they were going to have guests over, but never Sundays cos she was very particular about Sundays being God's day and not working.
ImpInTraining
Keeper
Keeper

Post by ImpInTraining »

Greg nodded. "Do you know what church she frequented? And could you tell me what she looks like?"
ghill
Keeper
Keeper

Post by ghill »

I think it was St Agatha’s, its on the Wareham Rd in Hounslow, it used to be a its an Orthodox church, you know all incense and funny clothes. Listen, do you think she's in danger? I mean I heard on the radio the police are looking for a 'Tito', well that was what the Tolkas called Odetta, only its not her name its their nickname for her it means 'auntie', you need to look for Odetta Nano.
OOC:Greg,James gives Greg a description of Odetta but frankly it could be any old woman - short, grey hair, wears a black headscarf, blue dress black top.
ImpInTraining
Keeper
Keeper

Post by ImpInTraining »

Greg shrugged, "I don't think so. I think who did this got what they came for. But if you should see her, please advise her to be careful and ask her to contact me. My friends and I intend on getting to the bottom of this, maybe even bring these terrible people to justice. Oh, and maybe make them pay some retribution to you for the damage they did to your rose plants. I'll certainly keep that in mind too." He nodded with a smile, "Thank you, you've been most helpful."

Once Greg left, he sent a text to the others advising 'I lead on Odetta, but it isn't local. meet back at Jason's car.'

[Spoiler-Button]ooc: What day of the week is it anyway?[/Spoiler-Button]

Return to “Chapter 1 - The Girl With Fire in Her Eyes”