Page 1 of 1

CH1-7 Jason Taverner

Posted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:05 pm
by ghill
OOC; Jason,His friends in the Met had told him the girl being fostered in the house was almost certainly trafficked. The charity had even got Hendon social services to allow an accompanied interview. Jason had been coming back from delivering a court summons when he heard the news and decided to drive out to see if there was anything he could find out. Two hours later and sitting in his Hertz rental car on the end of Glendale Close Jason flicked his note book closed in disgust, the crowd were all small time hacks for the local papers nothing major. The neighbours were reluctant to talk to anyone, because some tabloid reporters have already reported that the fire “might be racially motivated”, and a couple of the neighbours had been “door stepped” by reporters looking for some kind of angle on the story. A Green Volvo pulled into the close and parked up. Nothing special about it in and of itself, but its passangers were a real mixture. The driver fitted the car, but the passangers were a different matter, the driver was in a suit, but the young woman and the younger man looked like students, while the remaining man dressed like a Yank or a European. Something caught the foreign guys eye and he started to walk across the close shortly followed by the young woman.

Re: IC - CH1 - Jason Taverner

Posted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:11 pm
by Dave Syrinx
Jason leaves his notes on the passenger´s seat and exits the rental. He watches as the motley crowd passes the car. "You here to supervise the interview?" He asks the man.

Posted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:53 am
by ghill
The foreign guys calls after someone out of sight of Jason then suddenly starts running down a path. The young woman and the younger man start walking in Jason's direction when he calls.

Posted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:59 am
by royya
Jacob approaches Jason, seeing that he needs some information, hoping to extract information from him instead. He is dressed with a casual suit of a respective business man with a yarmulke on top of his head.
Hello, my name is Jacob Greenberg, a solicitor, can you repeat your question ?

Posted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:04 pm
by Dave Syrinx

Jason pulls a card from his green sports jacket and hands to the solicitor, or the young man who claims to be a solicitor. "Jason Taverner, on behalf of the Second Chance Charity. I´m here to hold a supervised interview along with Hendon social services with the people rigestered to this adress. My question was if you are the part assigned to supervise the interview, mr Greenberg?" The card reads "Jason Taverner - Private Solutions "We provide you certainty!"

Posted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:49 pm
by royya
No, I’m not the supervisor you seek.
Jacob replies as he reads the card of the man. He then hands back to Jason a card of his own. *** Jacob Greenberg – a professional solicitor ***
But I was into this case as I might be interested in the family and their missing daughter as much as you. Why do you want to interview them and...
He says, looking at the man’s card again, waving it at the man.
... what are the private solutions you provide?

Posted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:22 pm
by Dave Syrinx
"That would be between me and my client. " Jason hesitates and draws the conclusion that it can´t hurt to share some information with the solicitor. "My client has a suspicion there might be a slave-ring inside this whole thing. And by the sound of the media coverage this thing has got, I´d say something´s really screwed up. I´m here to determine what lies behind all this." He then adds, "You got a suspicious wife? I can get a solution to that problem. That is if she´s right about your presumed affair.... I´ll set up the tickets, photos - you name it!" Jason shrugs his shoulders. "Or - I can get your debts paid. If someone screws you over - I can screw them back. Kind of..." He puts Greenberg´s card in his wallet after having produced it from his inner pocket. Th maneuver reveals a bulge at the left side of his hip.

"What were you looking into by the way?"

Posted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:56 pm
by royya
A slave ring you say, that’s interesting.
Jacob reply, ignoring the part with helping to find cheating spouses. He lowers his voice to a whisper and adds
I think we can help each other Jason as I’m not the only person that thinks that there is much more in the story. We believe there is something occult in the story involving east European cults.
Now about the slave ring ... do you think there is a trade of children of some organizations ?

Posted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:06 pm
by Dave Syrinx
"That´s what my intentions are - to find out if that´s the case. I need to question the family first."
Jason looks quizzingly at the solicitor. "Cults? As in satanists? Pure offerings and such? What lead you to conclude that?", he whispers. He looks over at the young girl accompanying Greenberg. "Miss." and bows slightly in a polite manner. "Maybe we should visit the pub for a chat? This is hardly the place for this discussion..." He looks at reporters at the end of the dead end.
No traffic and not a lot of people around, still - this is no place to strategize in.

Posted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:13 pm
by ghill
OOC: Cars and Pedestrians,Actually no cars rushing by, or pedestrians. This is a quite close, ie a cul de sac, the only other pedestrians on the close are a handful of local journalists and people come to see whats going on, most of the locals are in doors. None of which invalidates going somewhere more private. Just to make things clear as I intentionally muddied the waters for Syrinx, Liz and Clay (young man) were closest to Jason when he spoke. Jacob (car driver) had only just finished talking to one of the residents and would have had to catch up with them, while Greg (man dressed like a foreigner) was running across the close when Jacob spoke. I doubt Liz or Clay are about to start a fight with Jacob so unless people have strenuous objections are let things stand as they are.

Posted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:13 am
by Dave Syrinx
"So, do you care to discuss or are we ad libing the visit? You can always say you´re from the social services.." Jason waits for the two to decide.

Posted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:20 am
by Mr. Handy

"Hullo," Liz says to Jason. "I'm Liz Penhaligon. We should have a private chat first, but if we leave the area, our other friend won't know where to find us when he returns. We've got the car right here. If we want privacy, we can just sit inside it."

Posted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:44 pm
by royya
Jacob nods in agreement to Liz's idea.

Posted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:06 pm
by Dave Syrinx
Jason takes a step back and opens the door to his Herz lease. "Better yet - step inside to my office, miss!" The red Ford Scorpio from Herz still has the papers in the window. "I prefer to play in the home field."

Posted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:39 am
by Mr. Handy

"Yeah, that can work," says Liz, sliding in. "We'll just need to keep an eye out for our friend. He doesn't know to look for this car."

Posted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:15 pm
by royya
Jacob sends SMS to Greg and Clayton indicating they probably found someone who knows about the case telling them to call them back once they finish with their investigation.

Posted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:10 pm
by Dave Syrinx
"So, why do you guys suspect devil worship? I´m here on a hunch those people are smuggling people...Not sacrificing them." Jason looks out the windshield as he talks.

Posted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:27 am
by Mr. Handy

"Maybe you didn't know about the occult symbols tattooed all over Elira's body," says Liz. "I've got a similar picture that I can show you. Maybe you can make more sense out of it than us." She brings up the photograph she had taken and uploaded to her laptop. "It's a bit blurry, I'm afraid."

Posted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:53 pm
by BenTheRat
Clayton is looking through the crowd, unable to find the others. So he sends a text to the group. "Where are you guys?"

Posted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:26 am
by ghill
OOC: Clayton,As per my last post, Clayton saw them getting into a hire car on the close, he was also walking past with Liz at the point she and Jacob started talking with the man so he's well aware where they all are.
OOC: Liz,Is this the photo Liz took of the mark on her arm?

Posted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:38 am
by Mr. Handy
OOC,Yes.

"We're meeting with Jason Taverner in his rental car," she texts back to Clayton. "Come join us." She describes the car.

Posted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:16 am
by ghill
The photo on Liz's laptop is slightly blurred but shows a womans arm with some kind of symbol on it the symbol seems burnt onto her arm*.

OOC *,The burn is like bad sunburn, rather than a burn from a fire. The symbol doesn't remind Jason of anything he's seen befor.

Posted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:06 am
by BenTheRat
Clayton knocks on the car window and gets in. "Hello, cops are definitely hiding something here. I suggest we come back tonight to get a look around. What do we have here?"

Posted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 5:55 pm
by royya
It’s going to be hard proving my hypothesis but my guess is that we are dealing with a cult of some kind. You say they kidnapped people from Eastern Europe and I add that I suspect that they are dealing with something occult, probably the type of “The world is coming to end” type of cults.
Jacob say to Jason
They smuggle these children to the UK and I suspect they manage to do it with a tactic of drugging key men on their way like they did to us and airport employee in the airport ... if you heard about the incident that occurred in the news.
I’m afraid that part of the effects caused by the drug is delusions and illusions as we...

He nods to Liz
...Suffered some weird dreams. Now all we have is a link to some murders that occurred in the area, an Albanian girl and a strange feeling that time pass faster that it is.

Posted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:31 pm
by Dave Syrinx
To the knock on the window, Jason press the electric window´s down button an inch worth. "You with those gusy? Get in the back, ya!" To Jacob and Liz, he says, "Some transferable drug? Like hypnosis maybe... But as you describe it people get burns, right? That does sounds like some occult shit, alright."

Jason turns to the new passenger in the back. "Jason Taverner, PI from Brixton Hill. I got a lead on this address about trafficking and was about to interview the foster parents. I thought Greenberg was my contact..."

Posted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:20 am
by Mr. Handy

"Hypnosis was my thought too," says Liz. "Short term memory loss is one of the symptoms. Also dehydration. The burns are something else. What you see in the photo looks like sunburn, and it fades quickly. The burns on Elira and on the body parts that have been found are far more severe."

Posted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:15 pm
by ImpInTraining
Greg walks up finally. He knocks on the car window, "Hear this is the place to be."

Posted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:30 pm
by Dave Syrinx
Jason repeats the procedure with the window. "Hi! You with Greenberg? Have a seat." He nods at the back.
The rental is getting crammed and Jason starts to wonder if he´s not chewed a bit too much to handle. This was supposed to be a recon interview. Now he has a car full of people with some occult agenda. "OK, so this girl from the airport grew up here, right?" He points at the address. "What if I head over and try to get some answers as to their knowledge of what has happened to their daughter? Why she was at the airport and such?"

Posted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:42 am
by ImpInTraining
"We're hiring a professional?" Greg asked looking to the others. "I thought we were doing pretty ok on our own, all things considering." Looking back to Jason, he says, "No offense. And I don't think you're going to be getting much out of these folks unless you brought an Ouija board. They died in the fire, didn't they?"

Posted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:34 am
by Mr. Handy

"We don't know for sure who was inside the house," says Liz, "and they're her foster parents. She was only placed here after the incident at Heathrow. I don't know where she grew up, but I'd guess Albania. As for what she was doing at the airport, she was trying to hop a plane to Athens."

Posted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:23 pm
by royya
Folks
Jacob turns to Clay and Liz
As for now, Jason gave us a good lead and he a PI as well, could be very helpful and I want to remind you that he is the only one among us that is not a potential suspect in terrorism.
Turning back to Jason he add
Long story … the airport and such …
Our main goal I think is to find the girl, she is the key to everything and once we'll be able to speak with her we'll open the door to understand the story.

Posted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:24 am
by BenTheRat
"Sounds good to me." Clay says.

Posted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:38 am
by Mr. Handy

"I agree," says Liz. "We definitely need to find her. Of course, we'll need to speak the same language if we're to understand her. She supposedly doesn't know English, but that doesn't mean she wasn't shamming ignorance of it. Still, we can't count on that. She very well might not speak English. The only other language I know is French, but she might not speak that either. I'm sure she speaks Albanian, and there's a good chance she'll speak Greek as well. Does anyone else here?"

Posted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:38 am
by ImpInTraining
Greg questions Jacob, "How can you be so sure she wasn't the cause of that fire? For all we know, she's up in smoke. Trying to find her might be a futile waste of energy."

He responds to Liz "I know Latin, a little... but I don't suppose that will be a big help."

He looked back at the driver, Jason, and asked, "Are we paying for your services? Because I never agreed to that... just saying. If Jacob wants to pick up your tab, that's on him."

Posted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:39 pm
by royya
No, we are helping each other. I think it is a mutual oral agreement that we can only gain from each other's help, do we Jason?
Jacob asks and turns back to Greg
I find it hard to believe a man can burst in flames spontaneously and I will believe it when I'll see it … so for now I leave this power to god.

Excuse me for a second
Jacob recalls that he asked another PI, the one that works with his office to find him some information so he goes out of the car and give the man a call to see if there is a progress.

Posted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:04 pm
by ImpInTraining
"Oh... ok. Well, in that case, I got a little information from that ornery fellow with the dog. I have a description on the vehicle the Albanians were driving, confirmation that they were here last night, and apparently they have something against roses." Greg shrugged on that last part, "Yeah, I know... I've no idea how that fits in. But fact of the matter is, the Albanians had apparently destroyed poor Mr. Sprigs' prize-winning rose bush."

The young doctor rubbed his chin thoughtfully and said, "There are appropriate chemicals within the human body to cause combustion, but the fact that we're more than 90% water keeps that from happening. So I'm leaning towards more of a supernatural aspect of this case. And if that's the case, then I intend on getting me a rose. Maybe it will be enough to give us an upper hand if we have to deal with these Albanians. Maybe it's something against their spiritual beliefs?"

Posted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:53 pm
by Dave Syrinx
"Eh, I already get my fee from a foundation. No worries on that. I only want to see if this family is responsible for taking in kids in need of a foster family - only to sell them on to someone for profit or... something else."

Jason
listens to the discussion and frowns. "Oh, she didn´t grow up here? Then I´ve got some bad intel from the foundation. They were sure she had been with this family for a long time. If she just arrived from Albania, we could - I could check the flight manifests for females arriving from Albania." He continues, "Do we know for a fact that she´s not in the apartment? Let´s go over there and see what we can find. If she´s not there we can surely look for leads on how to track her. If the foster family has nothing to hide, they can help us. The foundation A second chance is known for helping kids in trouble."

Posted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:38 am
by Mr. Handy

"I don't know who was in there," says Liz. "The article said they won't know who was inside until it's safe to enter. Once they get the fire out, maybe you can get us inside and we can have a look. The foster parents, Ed and Rose Thomas, were nice people according to the neighbors quoted in the news article. Funny that her name is Rose. Well, it's Roza Tolka and he's Edon Tolka, but they Anglicized their names. They're Albanian too. And there may not be any record of Elira entering the UK. She could have been smuggled in, or hopped a plane before and not been caught." She looks at Greg curiously. "I think we'll find that there's a scientific explanation for spontaneous combustion. You put your finger on it yourself, Doc, when you pointed out that we don't spontaneously combust because we're mostly water. Remember the dehydration? If someone loses enough water, they could burst into flame."

Posted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:40 am
by Dave Syrinx
Ghill:
Spoiler:
Ah, now I see. I assumed the fire mentioned in the ooc for Jason in the first post was the one at Heathrow. So I had to backtrack the All-thead to see what had happened to the foster parents house. That and Mr. H´s last post.
Now, I´m in the field and know how to proceed. Sorry for the confusing comments by my character.
Jason looks at the address with the police and fire department tape. "Man, I got the wrong address from my friends in the Met. I was about to walk in to that apartment on the other side of the road." He turns to Greg in the back. "I had a case once with the reversed phenomenon. The deceased had died from drowning in his own fluids. He virtually drowned from within... his brain swelled by one pound. Water was seeping out of his pores..." He turns back to Liz and watches Jacob make the call outside the car. "Albanian girl housed temporarily with Albanian caretakers. That probably is no connection between them whatsoever, it´s most likely the authorities placed her here for ease of communications."

He sits quietly for a while. "You guys say you met the girl at Heathrow, and something weird happened? You get pinned as terrorists or at least some kind of suspicion as a threat by the Security Service. We have proof of something connected with arson. This place is burnt down. The symbol on Elira´s arm from the photo might be worth searching using a symbol recognition software." He turns to Clayton. "Let´s say it´s something occult in the middle of all this: then there might be a reference to fire in the bible. And I´m not thinking about the warm place deep below. Might be a reference to fallen angels or some such. That is if we are pursuing a non-scientific approach."

Back to Liz. "Now, I feel that the information about trafficking seems to be way off. They wouldn´t draw attention to their operation. This case has pulled enough publicity to bury the slave ring from the authorities for years. I guess the best way to continue this is to regard this as a missing persons case." Then he adds, "If we can show the burn to the hospitals and especially to burn trauma wards, we can find out if anyone has had similar burns."

Posted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:47 pm
by BenTheRat
Clayton shakes his head. "bible? wow. You really think so?" Clayton looks a little lost as to everything going on.

Posted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:51 pm
by ImpInTraining
Greg said, "The Tolkas, according to Mr. Sprigs, were arguing about the girl before the fire. Something about how they shouldn't have taken her in when she already belonged to another. So the Tolkas knew what was going on. I'm wondering if maybe we could find some other Albanians who might give us their perspective on the situation. Maybe they have some sort of folklore that we are unfamiliar with?"

Posted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:30 pm
by Dave Syrinx
"Generally ethnic groups tend to stick together. I guess it´s a way to feel at home. It´s likely that there are more Albanians living in this block or close by. Most certainly, anyone not Albanian can point us in the right direction."
He raises an eyebrow to see if someone likes the suggestion.

Posted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:33 pm
by ghill
OOC: All,There is [url=http://www.callofcthulhu.org.uk/viewtopic.php?f=192&t=2720]news[/url]
OOC:Greg,See the other thread. Basically Odetta is a new person.
OOC; Jacob,Andrew Milton hasn't made any moves on this due to the fact the events are so recent, neither will he make any enquiries for a few days while the death of the Tolkas is so recently in the news.

Posted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:53 am
by Mr. Handy

"Oh, that photo wasn't of Elira's arm," says Liz. "Symbols similar to that are tattooed on her, and the burns on her are real burns, not something like this that looks like sunburn. The poor girl...I already did a search online for symbols like this, and the closest thing I could come up with was a Russian prison tattoo that indicated that the criminal was honest and truthful. I think it's a good idea to find and talk to other Albanians."

Posted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:29 pm
by Dave Syrinx
Jason listens to the radio and looks over to the house with the police tape. "If we fan out we can get an answer more quickly." He gets out of the rental and leaves the keys in. In case we need to leave real quick...

Posted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:17 pm
by ImpInTraining
"There is one other person we should try to find who might have a good deal more information on this matter. She's a local, from this neighborhood, and her name is Odetta. She was the one arguing with the Tolkas before all of this happened," Greg said before stepping out of the car. "I can go inquire with Mr. Sprigs of her residence."

Posted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:37 pm
by BenTheRat
Clay gets out as well. "Yes, sounds like an excellent plan." Clay strikes up a couple of friendly conversations with the crowd of locals and mentions he is looking for a woman Odetta. See if I can get a lead dropped.

Posted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:39 am
by Mr. Handy

"Sounds good to me," says Liz. She too gets out of the car and goes over to mingle with the reporters, camera in hand. "Excuse me," she says to them. "has anyone interviewed Odetta yet?"

Posted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:47 am
by Dave Syrinx
Jason walks down the street away from the reporters and knock on a door to an apartment with toys i the front yard.

Posted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:02 pm
by ImpInTraining
Keeper,Should I return to the Sprigs thread, or do you want to handle my return here?

Posted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:04 pm
by ghill
OOC: Liz,Go to [url=http://www.callofcthulhu.org.uk/viewtopic.php?f=192&t=2850]talking to the reporters[/url].
OOC: jason,Go to [url=http://www.callofcthulhu.org.uk/viewtopic.php?f=192&t=2851]house calls[/url].
OOC: Greg,Yes please back to the previous thread.

Posted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:02 pm
by royya
Jacob walks over to his car and remains still. He decides to observe the menace around without interacting with other people for now, he tries to feel the area, watch the policemen and firemen work and give his mind a little bit of a rest.

Posted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:35 am
by ImpInTraining
Greg returns eventually. He's been typing into his phone as he walked, trying to keep his notes in case he forgot any details. He nodded to Jason as he saw the man next to his car, "We're in the wrong area. We need to get the others and go to Hounslow."

Posted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:40 am
by Dave Syrinx
"Good job. I only got the maid´s name. That you guys already had from the news, right?" He gets behind the wheel and prepares to follow the others.

Posted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:02 pm
by ImpInTraining
"They were calling her 'Tito'. It was a pet name or something. Wonder what's taking the others so long," Having texted the rest of the group, Greg keeps checking his phone to see if anyone texts him back.

Posted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:24 pm
by royya
Jacob is stading next to his car. He waves Greg to approach and place his small praying book back to his pocket
Fill me in Greg, what news do you have?

Posted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:11 pm
by ImpInTraining
Greg walked over to Jacob and used the notes on his phone to brief the man. "Her name is Odetta Nano, the Tolka's called her Tito. She is from Hounslow and only came here to do her housekeeping duties - never on Sunday though. She was the one that was arguing with the Tolka's about Elira belonging to someone else. She may live in a flat in the Benson Close tower block. She frequents an orthodox church called St. Agatha's on Wareham Road, also in Hounslow. She is our biggest lead right now, and we need to get to her before the police cart her away for questioning."

Posted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:32 pm
by royya
Agreed. Let me call Liz, Clay and Jason
Jacob reply to Greg
Jacob calls them so they will meet near the car. He will suggest that they can travel and check where the maid is. Some can stay here if they want, they all can travel to her flat or some to question about her in the church.

Posted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:10 pm
by ghill
Spoiler:
As far as I'm aware Clayton is within hearing of this conversation and his player can act accordingly

Posted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:26 pm
by ImpInTraining
ooc,Egads! A few of our fellow investigators have spontaneously combusted!

Posted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:52 am
by Mr. Handy

Liz climbs back into the car. "Hey, chaps," she says. "So, what have we got?"

Posted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:23 am
by Dave Syrinx
"I got nothing but that the maid had a falling out with the foster family the other day." Jason flips the radio on again. "You?"

Posted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:55 pm
by ImpInTraining
Greg reiterates what he had said earlier to Jacob for the late returning investigators' benefit.

Posted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:47 pm
by Mr. Handy
OOC,What is that, exactly? I didn't read that thread, as I didn't think we were allowed to read other people's threads.

"Well," says Liz, "I learned from the reporters that one journalist had reported that the fire might be racially motivated because he thought it was suspicious that it took them a while to get here after someone called 999, and that call had come from a pay phone. The reporters I met didn't think so and reckoned that the locals just shut out the outside world, and they were pretty ticked off about whoever it was who started that story. That's all I discovered. What about this lead on Odetta's address?"

Posted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:22 pm
by ghill
OOC: Threads,I'm still getting used to the nature of forum based games. However, I think as a general rule and in order to maintain a reasonable game tempo I'm happy enough that if a thread is not marked for a specific person for you to read up thread.

Posted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:27 pm
by ImpInTraining
ooc,it was this thread, just a few posts before you posted again. Just don't see the point in retyping the same stuff.
ImpInTraining wrote:Greg walked over to Jacob and used the notes on his phone to brief the man. "Her name is Odetta Nano, the Tolka's called her Tito. She is from Hounslow and only came here to do her housekeeping duties - never on Sunday though. She was the one that was arguing with the Tolka's about Elira belonging to someone else. She may live in a flat in the Benson Close tower block. She frequents an orthodox church called St. Agatha's on Wareham Road, also in Hounslow. She is our biggest lead right now, and we need to get to her before the police cart her away for questioning."

Posted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:20 am
by Mr. Handy

"You mean she is Teto?" says Liz. "I got confused and thought you said that Odetta was a local woman, and that's what I told the reporters. Well, we'd better find her fast, then. Let's check her flat first. That's the first place the police would look for her, so we want to get there first. After that, if she's not there we can try the church. Although, we do have two cars. Maybe we should split up and try both."

Posted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:40 am
by ghill
OOC: Liz,Throwaway - Googling Teto Liz learns it means Aunty in Albanian

Posted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:26 am
by Mr. Handy

Liz looks up something online on her phone. "Oh, I see," she says. "Teto is an Albanian word meaning Auntie, not a name."

Posted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:48 am
by BenTheRat
ooc,Sorry I have been out of it, RL has been a bitch
Clayton gets in the car. "Interesting, you got more than me Liz."

Posted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:17 pm
by royya
Hop in folks
Jacob says, we must get there before the police.
Follow us Jason.

Posted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:30 pm
by ImpInTraining
Greg nodded, "Yeah, I bet the press and the cops are looking in the wrong areas assuming Teto is her name too. I'm afraid I don't have much to go on by looks though. She's an older woman with short, grey hair and probably wearing a black headscarf with a blue dress and black top. Guess she wore that when she worked, that's what Mr. Sprigs said she might be wearing at any rate. I think we might do better to hit the church first because they could direct us to her home if we can be convincing enough. Or... we could try the phone book or internet search for Odetta Nano living in the Benson Close tower block of Hounslow." The young doctor shrugged and said, "She shouldn't be too hard to find, not like she's in hiding... I don't think."

Posted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:35 pm
by Dave Syrinx
Jason tails the other car/s. He phones the foundation.

Ghill
Spoiler:
So, is he driving solo or is someone with him? Either way he tries to get someone from the foundation on the phone. To see what else they have on the Albanian family. Alternative addresses or something.

Posted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:33 am
by Mr. Handy

"I'll try to find her address online while we're on our way there," says Liz, starting her search.

Posted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:28 am
by ghill
OOC: Jason,The foundation were given nothing else by Social Services. They can ask but don't expect Social services will have anything else. The couple weren't suspected of anything they were just ethnic Albanian and so chosen as the most suitable foster parents for an ethnic Albanian child.
OOC: Liz,Its a matter of moments for Liz (unsurprisingly there aren't many Odetta Nanos on the Benson Close estate) she's flat 540 on the 5th floor of the tower ther eis a phone number as well (if Liz chooses to ring it nobody answers)

Posted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:29 pm
by BenTheRat
"Well lets give Odetta a quick visit, shall we." Clay jumps in trying to be helpful, but feeling pretty useless at the crime scene.

Posted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:52 pm
by Mr. Handy

"Got it!" says Liz quickly. "She lives in flat 540, on the tower's fifth floor. Got a phone number for her too and I'm ringing it now, but there's no answer, so she might not be home."

Posted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:05 pm
by BenTheRat
"Or worse, lets step on it." Clayton adds.

Posted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:24 pm
by ghill
OOC:All,Please go to "anyone home".

Posted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:21 pm
by ImpInTraining