CH1-7 Jason Taverner

Moderator: ghill

ImpInTraining
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 16 years 7 months

Re: IC - CH1 - Jason Taverner

Post by ImpInTraining »

Greg said, "The Tolkas, according to Mr. Sprigs, were arguing about the girl before the fire. Something about how they shouldn't have taken her in when she already belonged to another. So the Tolkas knew what was going on. I'm wondering if maybe we could find some other Albanians who might give us their perspective on the situation. Maybe they have some sort of folklore that we are unfamiliar with?"
Dave Syrinx
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Registered for: 16 years 6 months

Post by Dave Syrinx »

"Generally ethnic groups tend to stick together. I guess it´s a way to feel at home. It´s likely that there are more Albanians living in this block or close by. Most certainly, anyone not Albanian can point us in the right direction."
He raises an eyebrow to see if someone likes the suggestion.
TVblog
The soul trembles before emptiness and desires contact at any price. Doctor Glass

"It is invigorating, being asked personal questions." "Makes one feel desired." Luv (BR2049)
ghill
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 15 years 1 month

Post by ghill »

OOC: All,There is [url=http://www.callofcthulhu.org.uk/viewtopic.php?f=192&t=2720]news[/url]
OOC:Greg,See the other thread. Basically Odetta is a new person.
OOC; Jacob,Andrew Milton hasn't made any moves on this due to the fact the events are so recent, neither will he make any enquiries for a few days while the death of the Tolkas is so recently in the news.
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 5 months

Post by Mr. Handy »

"Oh, that photo wasn't of Elira's arm," says Liz. "Symbols similar to that are tattooed on her, and the burns on her are real burns, not something like this that looks like sunburn. The poor girl...I already did a search online for symbols like this, and the closest thing I could come up with was a Russian prison tattoo that indicated that the criminal was honest and truthful. I think it's a good idea to find and talk to other Albanians."
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep
Dave Syrinx
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Dave Syrinx »

Jason listens to the radio and looks over to the house with the police tape. "If we fan out we can get an answer more quickly." He gets out of the rental and leaves the keys in. In case we need to leave real quick...
TVblog
The soul trembles before emptiness and desires contact at any price. Doctor Glass

"It is invigorating, being asked personal questions." "Makes one feel desired." Luv (BR2049)
ImpInTraining
Keeper
Keeper

Post by ImpInTraining »

"There is one other person we should try to find who might have a good deal more information on this matter. She's a local, from this neighborhood, and her name is Odetta. She was the one arguing with the Tolkas before all of this happened," Greg said before stepping out of the car. "I can go inquire with Mr. Sprigs of her residence."
BenTheRat
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 12 years 8 months

Post by BenTheRat »

Clay gets out as well. "Yes, sounds like an excellent plan." Clay strikes up a couple of friendly conversations with the crowd of locals and mentions he is looking for a woman Odetta. See if I can get a lead dropped.
Call of Cthulhu
Arkham Horror
Cthulhu Wars
The Rat's Haunting
A Star on the Shore
A Dream of Japan
Watch the World Burn
Shadows over Dunwich
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 5 months

Post by Mr. Handy »

"Sounds good to me," says Liz. She too gets out of the car and goes over to mingle with the reporters, camera in hand. "Excuse me," she says to them. "has anyone interviewed Odetta yet?"
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep
Dave Syrinx
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Dave Syrinx »

Jason walks down the street away from the reporters and knock on a door to an apartment with toys i the front yard.
TVblog

ImpInTraining
Keeper
Keeper

Post by ImpInTraining »

Keeper,Should I return to the Sprigs thread, or do you want to handle my return here?
ghill
Keeper
Keeper

Post by ghill »

OOC: Liz,Go to [url=http://www.callofcthulhu.org.uk/viewtopic.php?f=192&t=2850]talking to the reporters[/url].
OOC: jason,Go to [url=http://www.callofcthulhu.org.uk/viewtopic.php?f=192&t=2851]house calls[/url].
OOC: Greg,Yes please back to the previous thread.
royya
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 15 years

Post by royya »

Jacob walks over to his car and remains still. He decides to observe the menace around without interacting with other people for now, he tries to feel the area, watch the policemen and firemen work and give his mind a little bit of a rest.
"The most merciful thing in the world is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents."
ImpInTraining
Keeper
Keeper

Post by ImpInTraining »

Greg returns eventually. He's been typing into his phone as he walked, trying to keep his notes in case he forgot any details. He nodded to Jason as he saw the man next to his car, "We're in the wrong area. We need to get the others and go to Hounslow."
Dave Syrinx
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Dave Syrinx »

"Good job. I only got the maid´s name. That you guys already had from the news, right?" He gets behind the wheel and prepares to follow the others.
TVblog

ImpInTraining
Keeper
Keeper

Post by ImpInTraining »

"They were calling her 'Tito'. It was a pet name or something. Wonder what's taking the others so long," Having texted the rest of the group, Greg keeps checking his phone to see if anyone texts him back.
royya
Keeper
Keeper

Post by royya »

Jacob is stading next to his car. He waves Greg to approach and place his small praying book back to his pocket
Fill me in Greg, what news do you have?
"The most merciful thing in the world is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents."
ImpInTraining
Keeper
Keeper

Post by ImpInTraining »

Greg walked over to Jacob and used the notes on his phone to brief the man. "Her name is Odetta Nano, the Tolka's called her Tito. She is from Hounslow and only came here to do her housekeeping duties - never on Sunday though. She was the one that was arguing with the Tolka's about Elira belonging to someone else. She may live in a flat in the Benson Close tower block. She frequents an orthodox church called St. Agatha's on Wareham Road, also in Hounslow. She is our biggest lead right now, and we need to get to her before the police cart her away for questioning."
royya
Keeper
Keeper

Post by royya »

Agreed. Let me call Liz, Clay and Jason
Jacob reply to Greg
Jacob calls them so they will meet near the car. He will suggest that they can travel and check where the maid is. Some can stay here if they want, they all can travel to her flat or some to question about her in the church.
ghill
Keeper
Keeper

Post by ghill »

Spoiler:
As far as I'm aware Clayton is within hearing of this conversation and his player can act accordingly
ImpInTraining
Keeper
Keeper

Post by ImpInTraining »

ooc,Egads! A few of our fellow investigators have spontaneously combusted!

Return to “Chapter 1 - The Girl With Fire in Her Eyes”