CH1-5 Searching Images - Liz

Moderator: ghill

ghill
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 15 years 1 month

CH1-5 Searching Images - Liz

Post by ghill »

Liz spends the rest of the day trying to chase up similar imagery to the icon. She does get some faint hits on a Russian tattoo site, but she can't see any connection between the Russian tattoo (its a prison tatoo indicating the criminal is an honest truthful man) and the icon in her photo. By the early evening she feels there is more ground to be covered but she needs to get detail which probably wont be online.

Late in the afternoon she also recieves a response to her Email to the reporter from the Evening Standard.

The police did follow up on the tattoos, they concluded the tattoos were done abroad as the ink wasn't the standard comercial composition. Cause of death was never confirmed, although there was some suspicion that the victims were actually burned to death. They never had any suspects as the bodies were never identified. The reporter also asks who she is and why she wants the information
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 5 months

Re: IC - CH1 - Searching Images - Liz

Post by Mr. Handy »

Liz responds to the reporter's email: "Thank you for your reply. My name is Liz Penhaligon, and I was at Heathrow on 8 April when a young Albanian girl was caught after managing to get aboard an airplane. In fact, she nicked my passport and used it to help her board. This girl was heavily tattooed and had burns all over her body, and as a result I think there may be a connection between her and the two murder victims in this case, as well as with similar cases in Hertfordshire where two heavily tattooed and badly burned body parts were found." She also forwards the email she received from the reporter and the results of her search so far to Greg, Jacob, and Clayton.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep
ghill
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 15 years 1 month

Re: IC - CH1 - Searching Images - Liz

Post by ghill »

The reporter responds with thanks and that she'll have a look and ask around herself.

Liz can now go to home again home again

Return to “Chapter 1 - The Girl With Fire in Her Eyes”