CH1-2 Helping With Police enquiries (ALL)

Moderator: ghill

ghill
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 15 years 1 month

Re: IC - CH1 - Helping With Police enquiries

Post by ghill »

Turning from Liz, Robert Parry walks back to where Greg is sitting. "Dr Hammer, my name is Roger Parry, I'm the duty solicitor. I understand your waiting for your own appointed solicitor. Look the police told me you've been vocal in expressing yourself and if want to do something other than simply get out of here this this morning then you're probably better of waiting for him, but if your case is anything like the others, I can probably have you out of here in about ten minutes."
ImpInTraining
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 16 years 7 months

Post by ImpInTraining »

confuzzled,I thought you said I was elsewhere. Am I supposed to post here now?
ghill
Keeper
Keeper

Post by ghill »

unconfuzle:,No I was going to move Greg on if you weren't able to post but as your back in I haven't done so. You're still in the lounge, awaiting the arrival of solicitor from the embassy list
ImpInTraining
Keeper
Keeper

Post by ImpInTraining »

"Mr. Parry," Greg said standing and shaking the hand of the man, "I do appreciate your offer. But I've already missed my flight - and I've literally nothing better to do now than to make these guys have a most miserable time for inconveniencing me." He smiled and crossed his arms across his chest, "I believe I'll just wait."
ghill
Keeper
Keeper

Post by ghill »

"Alright Dr Hammer its entirely your choice, but I hope your solicitor isn't coming very far, its the height of rush hour traffic outside so unless he's coming by public transport he's not going to be here anythime soon" With that Mr Parry heads off to his next client.
ghill
Keeper
Keeper

Post by ghill »

About an hour later Mr Trust the solcitor you selected from the Embassy's list of recomended solicitors turns up. After listening to Greg's story he believes he can get Greg out in a reasonably short time."Although the Karen at the embassy led me to believe you had some other complaints is that so? Listen, If you are going to try and make a case about wrongful arrest, poor medical care, or anything else about your current treatment by the police, then I strongly advise you to not to do so at this time. Waite until you're out of here and then make a complaint or complaints to the Independent Police Complaints Commission, otherwise I can guarrantee well be here for hours and even if you have nothing better to do with your day, I'm supposed to be in court at midday"
"

OOC:,If Greg simply to get out he should make a [b]Spot Hidden[/b] as he leaves. If successful he'll see the others at the [url=http://www.callofcthulhu.org.uk/viewtopic.php?f=192&t=2680]Coffee bar[/url] if he fails then go to [url=http://www.callofcthulhu.org.uk/viewtopic.php?f=192&t=2684]home again[/url] and awaite events.
ImpInTraining
Keeper
Keeper

Post by ImpInTraining »

Greg nodded to Mr. Trust, "Yes, of course. It is not my intent to inconvenience you, naturally. But there were concerns I have about their general procedure on handling what could have been a biological or chemical weapon. I know there is nothing I can do here about that, and I do have some contacts that can point me in the right direction. As for the rough treatment in the bathroom... I can probably overlook that. Let's just get me out of here. I'd like to know what they suspect me of since there is a portion of my memory missing."
ooc,I have Jacob's card, was going to call him once I was done and had my cell phone back.
ghill
Keeper
Keeper

Post by ghill »

Its not so much an inconvenience as we're simply better off complaining elsewhere and I''d have to get one of my colleagues in to represent you thus causing further delays for you. However, lets not worry about that, I'll get the paperwork sorted and we'll have you out of here in a jiffy.
OOC:,Fine it takes ten minutes for the paperwork to be cleared, as soon as you have your mobile you can ring Jacob [url=http://www.callofcthulhu.org.uk/viewtopic.php?f=192&t=2680]here[/url].

Return to “Chapter 1 - The Girl With Fire in Her Eyes”