CH1-1 Heathrow Departures - Clayton Kelly only

Moderator: ghill

ghill
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 15 years 1 month

CH1-1 Heathrow Departures - Clayton Kelly only

Post by ghill »

Place holder for when we are ready to start.
ghill
Keeper
Keeper

Re: IC - CH1 - Heathrow Departures - Clayton Kelly only

Post by ghill »

April 08 - 0830

As Clayton walks away from the Taxi rank and into Terminal 2 departures he drops the woman's handbag into the nearest bin. It was an easy take, the woman had left the bag ontop of her luggage as she talked to the Taxi driver, she desrved to be robbed being that careless. Clayton simply walked past and calmly lifted the handbag off the top of the pile of suitcases. The credit cards, passport and travellers cheques are not worth the effort, so they go into the next bin. The cash is dissapointing a wadge of Euros which will need to be changed and about thirty quid in Sterling, but its a start to the morning.

Clayton ducks his head as two armed coppers walk past and looks up to see sees a young girl, small, early teens, dressed in some really nice designer label clothes, long dark hair and deep dark eyes. Poor little rich girl just the sort who hates to turn a poor street person away when they ask for a coffee, well not without giving them a fiver for a hot meal first. Clayton takes another good look at the designer label clothes, actually he thinks she'll be worth a tenner at least but with the cops around is it worth it.
BenTheRat
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 12 years 8 months

Post by BenTheRat »

Clayton heads towards the young girl, crumpling one of the 1 Euro bills up in his hand. No copper is going to stop me from pulling a scam.

As he approaches, "Excuse me miss," Clayton then bends down and picks up the Euro he had concealed in his hand. "Did you drop this?"
Call of Cthulhu
Arkham Horror
Cthulhu Wars
The Rat's Haunting
A Star on the Shore
A Dream of Japan
Watch the World Burn
Shadows over Dunwich
ghill
Keeper
Keeper

Post by ghill »

The girl looks up at Clayton and its like she is piercing him with with her eyes, Clayton's head swims as he feels himself falling into those dark pits, crawling with flame, they bore straight into him...
Spoiler,Please make a contested POW Roll.
BenTheRat
Keeper
Keeper

Post by BenTheRat »

OOC,Assuming her power is above 6 I fail: [url=http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3148654/]Resistance Check vs Power (6) (1d100=49)[/url]
Clayton looks into the most beautiful eyes he has ever seen. He gently takes her hand and kisses it. He feels his knees buckling, and it is all he can do to stay on his feet. Clayton opens his mouth to talk, but all he can get out is "uhm..."
Call of Cthulhu
Arkham Horror
Cthulhu Wars
The Rat's Haunting
A Star on the Shore
A Dream of Japan
Watch the World Burn
Shadows over Dunwich
ghill
Keeper
Keeper

Post by ghill »

BenTheRat wrote:Clayton looks into the most beautiful eyes he has ever seen. He gently takes her hand and kisses it. He feels his knees buckling, and it is all he can do to stay on his feet. Clayton opens his mouth to talk, but all he can get out is "uhm..."
April 08 - 0835
Umm not quite...,[b]Her power very definitely isn't 6. Clayton[/b] feels his knees buckling with fear and his bowels turning to water, he feels as though he is on fire, Clayton wants to open his mout to shout and scream, he feels nothing but relief as he falls into oblivion.
BenTheRat
Keeper
Keeper

Post by BenTheRat »

Oops sorry,jumped ahead of myself.
Oblivion is so sweet...
Call of Cthulhu
Arkham Horror
Cthulhu Wars
The Rat's Haunting
A Star on the Shore
A Dream of Japan
Watch the World Burn
Shadows over Dunwich
ghill
Keeper
Keeper

Post by ghill »

It is the hammering on the cubicle door which brings Clayton to his senses. He is momentarily disorientated, then realises with a shock that he is no longer in the ticket hall, but is infact seated in a toilet cubicle. The loud hammering on the door of the cubicle resumes this time accompanied by a loud voice. I'm not saying this again sir. We know you're in there come out with your hands were we can clearly see them. You have 5 seconds or we kick the door in.
And...,A SAN check please
BenTheRat
Keeper
Keeper

Post by BenTheRat »

Sanity check target (30) 1d100 (1d100=95)

Clayton panics because of what just happened, or what he thought just happened a few minutes ago. Her eyes, so deep, but then the pain, the burning pain. What was that? He had never seen or felt anything like that ever before.
Clayton stammers, "yes sir, sorry, just finishing up, I'll be out in a minute." Trying to gather his thoughts, but that girl and those eyes keep coming back, and the pain...
Can I,Do I have my senses enough to ditch the gun behind the toilet? Actually do I even still have my backpack?
Call of Cthulhu
Arkham Horror
Cthulhu Wars
The Rat's Haunting
A Star on the Shore
A Dream of Japan
Watch the World Burn
Shadows over Dunwich
ghill
Keeper
Keeper

Post by ghill »

OOC:,[color=#FF0000]Clayton loses 1pt SAN.[/color] With regards firearms considering how harshly UK law punishes people carrying let alone using firearms illegally,I would have said Clayton has more sense than to bring a gun when he's not out to shoot someone or otherwise afraid someone is out to shoot him.
A quick check of his pockets tells Clayton his wallet, the role of freshly stolen Euros and his blackjack have all gone.

Clayton hears shuffling outside and then the same voice "Sir we're going to start counting if you don't exit the cubicle in 5 seconds with your hands were we can clearly see them, we are going to come in. This is your last warning....ONE"
BenTheRat
Keeper
Keeper

Post by BenTheRat »

Clayton gets up and reaches for the door.

"Sir, I have no idea how I got here, I only now woke up. Please help me. I was mugged I think."

With that Clayton opens the door raises his hands and steps out. If they are police or airport security he follows their instructions and does not resist. If they are not, he will attempt to run for it.
ooc,on the gun I knew you said something then I just kind of assumed it was back at my flat. But I went back and read and never said it was there. So just wanted to be sure. Hate to surrender and then have you say oh you have a gun. ;) thanks, this is a blast so far.
Call of Cthulhu
Arkham Horror
Cthulhu Wars
The Rat's Haunting
A Star on the Shore
A Dream of Japan
Watch the World Burn
Shadows over Dunwich
ghill
Keeper
Keeper

Post by ghill »

Outside the toilet cubicle are three armed policeman, knowing the drill as he well as he does Clayton doesn't struggle and is swiftly searched and placed in handcuffs. The police then lead him off through the ticket hall and via some service corridors into what looks to be the BA's Business lounge.

The officer gently helps Clayton into one of the large comfy seats. "Alright son, now if you sit here patiently and help us with our enquiries when we do finally get around to talking to you then I can take the handcuffs off and you'll be out of here a lot quicker than if I have to arrest you under the Terrorism Act 2006 and throw you in a cell. Understand?" The officer looks at Clayton key in hand waiting a response.
OOC:,Assuming Clayton agrees the policeman removes the handcuffs and suggests Clayton get himself a drink as he may be here some time. Clayton now goes to [url=http://www.callofcthulhu.org.uk/viewtopic.php?f=192&t=2661]Helping with Police enquiries.[/url] If Clayton doesn't agree then he'll be led off to the cells at Heathrows Main police station.
BenTheRat
Keeper
Keeper

Post by BenTheRat »

"Absolutely sir, I am always more than happy to help the authorities. Just let me know what you need."

Clayton lets them remove the cuffs and he rubs his wrists. Knowing he didn't really do anything wrong, makes him feel a lot better. Sure he lifted the purse, but he was pretty sure that wasn't caught on the security camera and the police aren't going to waist there time over 30 quid.
He heads over to the bar and gets himself something cold to drink, the relaxes back in the chair.

"No rush sir, I'll be here eager to help whenever you get back."
Call of Cthulhu
Arkham Horror
Cthulhu Wars
The Rat's Haunting
A Star on the Shore
A Dream of Japan
Watch the World Burn
Shadows over Dunwich
ghill
Keeper
Keeper