CH1-1 Heathrow Departures - Rabbi Jacob Greenberg only.

Moderator: ghill

ghill
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 15 years 1 month

CH1-1 Heathrow Departures - Rabbi Jacob Greenberg only.

Post by ghill »

A placeholder for when we are all ready.
ghill
Keeper
Keeper

Re: IC - CH1 - Heathrow Departures - Rabbi Jacob Greenberg only.

Post by ghill »

April 8 - 0830.

Passing through security Jacob stands in the Departure lounge, glad he'd made the decision to arrive early. Previous journeys from Heathrow had been bad enough, but the heightened security meant this trip he'd actually spend more time getting through security and check in than aboard his flight. Looking up at the departures board, Jacob wonders what to do with the hour he has before they announce his flight.
royya
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 15 years

Post by royya »

Better stay in the line instead of wandering the port.
Jacob thinks to himself.
High security in the port meant a higher one in the lines for EL-AL. The Israeli security officials that worked in the airport with their British associates raised the security around their lines to the highest levels.
Sighing, Jacob takes out his Cabbalist Siddur from his personal bag and begins to read.
"The most merciful thing in the world is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents."
ghill
Keeper
Keeper

Post by ghill »

April 8 - 0855.

Jacob closes his book for a moment, the sound of some kind of argument coming from the security station where people get scanned is loud enough to be heard over the general hubbub of departures. Although its to far to make out what is being said looking in that direction Jacob can see one of the security guards being accosted by two of his colleagues, while Jacob watches one of them takes the other by the wrist in what is clearly some kind of restraint while the other gestures into departures.

Almost automatically Jacob follows the direction of the gesture and his eyes catch the rather unussual sight of a young girl exiting the mens loos. The young girl is small, probably in her early teens, well dressed with long dark hair. She stands outside the loos for a moment looking around, then catching sight of Jacob watching her walks purposefully towards him. She's only a few feet away when she brushes the hair from a face which clearly shows fear and then she looks up and Jacob catches sight of her eyes...

[Spoiler-Button]Spoiler: Contested POW roll please. Post only the results please [/Spoiler-Button]
royya
Keeper
Keeper

Post by royya »

"The most merciful thing in the world is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents."
ghill
Keeper
Keeper

Post by ghill »

It is the shouting which brings Jacob to his senses again. Even then he is disorientated, like some naughty schoolboy he seems to be standing in the corner facing away from the room and partially concealed behind some kind of potted plant.

From a short distance behind him he hears a voice shouting authoratively. "I'm not going to say it again sir. I want you to turn slowly around with your arms above your head and your palms facing me. Do you understand. Do that now."
OOC:,SAN roll please.
royya
Keeper
Keeper

Post by royya »

Confused, Jacob turns around and away from the plant, trying to recall what just happened. what in god’s name is he doing here?
SAN roll (1d100=58)
I’m unarmed, I’m unarmed!
Jacob calls as he turns around, keeping his nerves
I did nothing - I’m just an innocent passenger.
His minds rush for answers, how did he get there, he was but a minute ago in the lines before security.
ghill
Keeper
Keeper

Post by ghill »

Jacob feels someone come up behind him. "Sir I am an armed policeman, I am about to search you, do not move. Jacob is quickly and professionally searched and then put into handcuffs the whole time while facing three armed policeman, all with weapons drawn and aimed straight at him. Jacob is lead back from the departure gates area through the departure hall and into what he see's is the Business Class lounge.

Once inside one of the officers leads Jacob over to an empty chair and then gently helps him into the large comfy leather seat. "Alright sir, now if you are prepared to cooperate and sit here patiently, then I can take the handcuffs off. The alternative is I arrest you under the Terrorism Act 2006 and throw you in a cell. Understand?" The officer looks at Jacob waitinging a response.
OOC:,Assuming Jacob agrees the policeman removes the handcuffs and suggests jacob grabs a drink from the steward, as it looks as though he may be there for some time. Jacob now goes to [url=http://www.callofcthulhu.org.uk/viewtopic.php?f=192&t=2661]Helping with Police enquiries.[/url]. If Greg doesn't agree then he'll be led off to the cells at Heathrows Main police station.
royya
Keeper
Keeper

Post by royya »

Jacob offers no resistence ... posting in the new thread
ghill
Keeper
Keeper

Post by ghill »

Return to “Chapter 1 - The Girl With Fire in Her Eyes”