CH1-13 the tatoo artist.

Moderator: ghill

ghill
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 15 years 3 months

Re: IC - CH1 - the tatoo artist.

Post by ghill »

royya wrote:Greg, can you somehow treat my nose? (*first aid?)
Jacob says to Greg before the later goes down to the shop

When Greg looks at Jacob he realises there is a chunk bitten out of his left cheek and blood is streaming down his face. It certainly needs first aid.

Behind them there is another loud bang as something heavy slams into the door.
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 7 months

Post by Mr. Handy »

"Bloody hell, he moves fast," says Liz into the Bluetooth. "I'll never catch him, and I'm not sure what I could do if I did."
OOC,Is he heading in my general direction, or away from it. If he's moving this way, I can try to pursue him as planned earlier. Otherwise, there really is no chance and I'll stay where I am.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep
ImpInTraining
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 16 years 10 months

Post by ImpInTraining »

Greg winced at looking towards Jacob's face, then said over the Bluetooth "Well, if you can't get the car started and run the sucker over, how about just getting a first aid kit handy? Not sure if I trust the cloth in this place to do less damage than good." Greg was trying to go down the stairs as quickly as he could. He wanted to get this over with as soon as possible.
ghill
Keeper
Keeper

Post by ghill »

"Bloody hell, he moves fast," says Liz into the Bluetooth. "I'll never catch him, and I'm not sure what I could do if I did."
OOC,Is he heading in my general direction, or away from it. If he's moving this way, I can try to pursue him as planned earlier. Otherwise, there really is no chance and I'll stay where I am.
OOC:,He is moving right to left across Liz's front but is still behind the row of shops. He would almost certainly reach the fence before Liz could get to him with the car. On foot Liz doubts she has any chance of catching him.
royya
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 15 years 2 months

Post by royya »

Go down, I will come shortly
Jacob says and nods toward the room where he locked the old woman in. He grabs the kitchen table and pull it so he can brace it against the chair he placed under the door knob. When he finish, he goes down to join Greg
"The most merciful thing in the world is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents."
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

Realizing that it's probably futile to chase the man, Liz remains where she is inside the car and rummages around for a first aid kit or something that could be used in a pinch while keeping an eye on the various windows displaying the video on her laptop. "I'll do my best," she says. "I'll keep watch out here to see if anyone shows up and warn you if company's coming. Try to find what you need fast, though, and make sure you leave out the back. It's a good thing the camera there isn't recording what's going on now."
OOC,[b]Greg[/b]'s character sheet has both a medical bag and a first aid kit listed. If they aren't on his person, hopefully they're in the car.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
ghill
Keeper
Keeper

Post by ghill »

First aid kit,There is a first aid kit in the car which will be adequate. As a medical proffessional I'm happy for Greg to be carrying some kind of first responder first aid kit on his belt.
ImpInTraining
Keeper
Keeper

Post by ImpInTraining »

ooc,Yeah, it wasn't a legitimate request... he was just making conversation and letting the people on the phone know they're injured. Didn't figure he'd be bringing his medical bag in on a job like this, but a belted first response kit ... yeah, why not?
ghill
Keeper
Keeper

Post by ghill »

OK well first aid will take about 5 minutes for each first aid roll.

After which Greg and Jacob need to decide where they are going to search first. The shop downstairs or the flat (if at all).
ImpInTraining
Keeper
Keeper

Post by ImpInTraining »

ooc,If they aren't just bleeding out all over the place, Greg prefers to hold off on the first aid because he doesn't want to be here when those old man jack spry comes back. Greg was already heading downstairs.
royya
Keeper
Keeper

Post by royya »

Jacob is going to search the flat, keeping his ears on the old woman that is locked in the bedroom.
ooc,What the flat looks like, how big it is, can you outline it for me, maybe a little sketch?
"The most merciful thing in the world is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents."
ghill
Keeper
Keeper

Post by ghill »

Jacob takes a look around the flat. Half of the flat is the sitting room/diner it hasn't been decorated since the late 1940's early 50's, appart from the destruction caused by the fight the room is otherwise neat and tidy, but this is perhaps due to the complete lack of decoration and personal effects.

The remaining half of the flat is split between the bedroom and a walk in galley kitchen and a bathroom just large enough for a half length bath a small toilet and half size washbasin with the latter two connected to the sitting room by a small corridor.

The flat currently smells strongly of vinegar from the spilt bowl which was being used to tan skin.

Down stairs Greg opens a solid wood door into the shops small backroom. The walls are decorated with centrefolds, and telephone booth cards. Newspapers and magazines lie scattered around on shelves and floor, mostly in Albanian. There is also an intercom on one wall, connected through the ceiling to the flat above. Most of the floor space it taken up by a large weight bench the only other furniture being a couple of chairs and a small desk tucked into the corner.

A beed covered doorway leads into the front of the shop

This is not a place where a child could be kept for any length of time. There's no bedding, little food, and poor security - anyone walking in from the street would spot her. She might have been kept in the flat above.
ImpInTraining
Keeper
Keeper

Post by ImpInTraining »

Greg takes some time to rifle through the desk.
ghill
Keeper
Keeper

Post by ghill »

There is a pile of on the desk, all a few days old, all with stories relating to Elira and the security breach at Heathrow. The desk has a number of unopened envelopes all addressed to one Idriz Patrella. There is are two side draws but they are shut and locked.
ImpInTraining
Keeper
Keeper

Post by ImpInTraining »

"Anyone any good with locked desk drawers?" Greg asked over the bluetooth.
royya
Keeper
Keeper

Post by royya »

Greg.
Jacob address the doctor on the Bluetooth
I wonder to whom the skin in the bowl belongs too, can you identify if this one belongs to our missing child?
He goes to the bathroom and tries to find any evidence for someone cutting skin over there, maybe in a trash bin.
Greg ... maybe there are clues in the bedroom but I will need your help with the old hag, we need to bring her down somehow and search the bedroom.
ImpInTraining
Keeper
Keeper

Post by ImpInTraining »

Greg looked around for something to force the desk drawers open.

"Ix-nay on the Ames-nay, guy. I'll be up soon. Find something to collect a sample of the tissue with and we'll test it later for answers."
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

"Yeah, you've got to stop with the names," replies Liz. "If you've got to call me something, call me Chloe. I can't help with the drawer. Our friend who isn't here might be able to, but of course he isn't here."
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
ghill
Keeper
Keeper

Post by ghill »

Clayton voice comes over the conference call. "Don't worry about anything subtle, you're not going to have the time to tidy up after yourselves so it really doesn't matter unless your in the habit of doing this sort of thing....Oh and the names, yeah you have to stop with that."
royya
Keeper
Keeper

Post by royya »

Sorry ... hmm... doc.
Jacob answers back as he open drawers and cabinets in the bathroom.

Return to “Chapter 1 - The Girl With Fire in Her Eyes”