IC-Chapter 1-Subterraneans(Police/Barney/Tony/Jerome/Bill)

Bill Johns and several other people attempt to understand the significance of the appearance of a new drug named Morpheus and its use in an experiment with college students as test subjects.

Moderator: Mr. Handy

Philulhu
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 17 years 10 months

Re: IC-Chapter 1-Subterraneans(Police/Barney/Tony/Jerome/Bill)

Post by Philulhu »

Bill falls in next to Lieutenant Yeager, taking a lead from the senior man.
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 6 months

Post by Mr. Handy »

Yeager grabbed a flashlight from his car, and then he and Bill approached the vehicle while Anthony, Jerome, and Nancy hung back. Yeager took the lead and walked carefully up to the passenger side door. When he got there, he shined his flashlight into the window, revealing two men in the pickup's cab. They were ducking down in an effort to avoid being seen. The driver had concealed himself well, and they did not see him until Yeager had shined his light inside. He was a very handsome white man of average height and weight who was about thirty years old, with long dark hair. The man in the passenger seat had the top of his head sticking up so that it was visible from the window, which was how Yeager had noticed him in the first place. The second man was a tall, plain-looking white man in his mid-twenties who wore fancier clothes than the driver.

"And what are you two gentlemen doing out here at this time of night?" asked Yeager.

"Oh my Bon ami had a liddle to much to drink," said the driver, his accent showing that he hailed from Louisiana. "I was tryin to get him home when he started gettin' car sick. I figured I'd just pull over for a bit till he get his wind back and can give me directions. I ain't used to de big city and got lost."
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep
Philulhu
Keeper
Keeper

Post by Philulhu »

Bill looked over the car at Yeager. "What's this bullshit?" he muttered. "You want to get 'em out and shake them down?"
Nanonano63
Initiate
Initiate
Registered for: 15 years

Post by Nanonano63 »

OOC,If Anthony can hear what is going on he tries to tell if they are lying, which he suspects they are. [url=http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2424664/]Psychology 57, failed.[/url]
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

The passenger blinked blearily into the flashlight beam.

"You've got a good nose," said Yeager to Bill with a smile. "I smelled it a mile away, and boy does it stink! Right." He took out his badge and pressed it against the glass. "Philly PD. Both of you out of the vehicle." He focused on the driver. "And you, bring your license and registration. And I want the truth about what you're doing here this time."
OOC,[b]Bill[/b] and [b]Jerome[/b], feel free to roll Psychology too.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
Mi-Go Agent
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 15 years 7 months

Post by Mi-Go Agent »

Jerome has no idea if the man is lying.
Philulhu
Keeper
Keeper

Post by Philulhu »

OOC,Nope! [url=http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2428298/]Bill pysches 'em out (Psychology 70) (1d100=86)[/url]
Bill took ahold of the door handle and tried to pull the car door open.
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

The driver retrieved his registration from the glove box and slid out of the car with a smile on his face. "Sorry officers but it be de truth," he said. "I'm new in town and met dis fella at a bar. He heard I was looking for work and offered to ask around for me. I figured since he was so drunk I would give him a lift home and dat way it wouldn't slip his mind that he was gonna help me out."

Bill tried to open the passenger door, but it was locked. The passenger then opened his door and stepped out of the truck too, wobbling as he walked.

Yeager put his badge away and took the license and registration from the driver after he emerged from the vehicle.
OOC,Everyone is moving to the following thread.
Big Brother
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death

Return to “Chapter 1”