IC-Chapter 1-Red Money(Terry Williams only)

Bill Johns and several other people attempt to understand the significance of the appearance of a new drug named Morpheus and its use in an experiment with college students as test subjects.

Moderator: Mr. Handy

Midnightlight
Acolyte
Acolyte
Registered for: 14 years 9 months

Re: IC-Chapter 1-Red Money(Terry Williams only)

Post by Midnightlight »

"How do you do, Abraham?" Terry said in return, offering his own hand, giving a firm shake. After Terry withdrew his hand, he waited a moment before taking a seat.

"Abraham, I've come to discuss my...finances. Are you free to do so, or should I come back sometime later?" Terry asked.

Been gone a bit. Sorry about that,but I'm sure everyone is busy.
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 6 months

Post by Mr. Handy »

OOC,Welcome back!
Abraham smiled. "It's always a good time for you, Mr. Williams," he said, sitting behind his desk. "What in particular would you like to know?"
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep
Midnightlight
Acolyte
Acolyte
Registered for: 14 years 9 months

Post by Midnightlight »

Terry quickly takes a seat, wondering what he should speak about.

"Am I in the black or red?" he asked, giving a laugh to the question. "I mean, could you give me a very basic run down from when I first started banking here to now?" he asked, unsure if it was possible to get that kind of information.

"Only if it's not a bother. It is a bit important to me, though." Terry added with some finality.
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 6 months

Post by Mr. Handy »

"It's never a bother, Mr. Williams," said Abraham, "and you are most definitely in the black. It's always a pleasure to speak to you about finances. Your foresight and cleverness have proven good advice time and time again. Why, I've acted upon it myself and never regretted it. When you first started banking with us in 1970, you only had a few thousand dollars or so, but you soon parlayed that into a small fortune - and then a large fortune. You've always seemed to know exactly when to get into something - and when to get out. It's almost as though you can see the future. Your investments in the oil industry starting before the 1973 embargo paid off very handsomely indeed, for instance. Favoring commodities has served you well in recent years. Your positions in gold and silver are doing well too. They haven't quite skyrocketed yet, but I'm sure that's coming."
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep

Return to “Chapter 1”