Spawn of Azathoth - OOC

Spawn of Azathoth is a classic era Call of Cthulhu campaign intended for four to six investigators. A macabre death begins the adventure and by following clues, the player characters find themselves caught up in events of cosmic import which sees them spanning the globe and fighting for their very lives, not to mention their sanity along the way.

Moderator: Cearlan

Cearlan
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 17 years 2 months

Re: Spawn of Azathoth - OOC

Post by Cearlan »

All,

I have just received word that my Father in Law has died so I may not be posting as regular over the next few days as I have funerals to sort out and all the associated trappings. I will post as and when I can. I feel bad because I have just started this and well, we cannot put a time on our passing I suppose.

Back as soon as I can

Norman
Playing;
Paris: City of Tears
Horror on the Orient Express

Keeping;
The Curse of Nineveh
Cearlan
Keeper
Keeper

Post by Cearlan »

All,

Thanks to everyone for your kind thoughts, condolences and good wishes for the situation in hand.

Norman & DeeJ
Playing;

Keeping;
The Curse of Nineveh
royya
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 15 years 1 month

Post by royya »

I'm traveling for to the UK on Monday, not sure how much free time I'll have to post till the end of the week. NPC me as necessary.

-Roy-
"The most merciful thing in the world is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents."
royya
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 15 years 1 month

Post by royya »

I will be away to a trip in Europe from the 21 to 27 with a limited internet access and not much time.
I hope I'll have time to post here and there.
-Roy-
"The most merciful thing in the world is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents."
Cearlan
Keeper
Keeper

Post by Cearlan »

Very Good Roy ... I'll look after your investigator.
Playing;

Keeping;
The Curse of Nineveh
Cearlan
Keeper
Keeper

Post by Cearlan »

Hi all,

First off I must apologise for leaving the site so abruptly, but as we all know real life and health issues get in the way of this fantastic hobby of ours.

It is with a heavy heart and much soul searching that I have to announce that I have to shelve all the participation in the games I am in, unfortunately the games I am running as well, (however poorly of late). The duration of this 'shelving' is indeterminate at present.

I apologise for all and any inconvenience this has caused fellow gamers. The people on here are a first rate bunch and I am proud to have been associated with them, and hope that I will be allowed back into the fold again in the future.

As Dave Allen used to say;

May your Gods go with you (However elder they may be)
Playing;

Keeping;
The Curse of Nineveh

Return to “Spawn of Azathoth”