Cloakroom

Moderator: Tabs

Tabs
Oracle
Oracle
Registered for: 15 years 4 months

Re: Cloakroom

Post by Tabs »

Posie doesn't answer Arashi. As soon as she is released, Posie twists away from the evil old hag and flees. She snatches at the doorknob of the control room door, flings the door open, and is confronted by Tatsuo's backside: the Japanese man is an insurmountable obstacle upon the narrow stairs. Posie escapes through his legs, wriggling between Tatsuo's fat calfs, and now, she sees Elisabeth Grey, who is remonstrating angrily with Tatsuo. Posie buries her face in Elisabeth's dress and wraps both arms round her waist; Posie begins to sob.
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 6 months

Post by Mr. Handy »

Elisabeth puts her arms around Posie and hugs her back. "It's all right, dear," she says, her voice soothing. "You're safe now. Let's go back down and join the party, okay?"
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep
Tabs
Oracle
Oracle

Post by Tabs »

"Yes please, Miss Grey," answers Posie. Together they descend the stairs, Posie doesn't let go of Elisabeth's waist. Posie throws an emotional remark to Tatsuo: "I called your name, and you didn't come back. I don't like you anymore!"
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 6 months

Post by Mr. Handy »

Elisabeth guides Posie carefully back down the darkened stairwell and towards the door leading back to the main room. "He just stood there," she says. "He wouldn't go back up, and I couldn't get past him. I think he must be afraid of his mother."
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep
DSIGFUSS
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 17 years 5 months

Post by DSIGFUSS »

A tear forms in Tasuo's eye and he turns around to help his mother back down the stairs. The two walk silently to the main room where everyone is gathering to the call of the gong.
Tabs
Oracle
Oracle

Post by Tabs »

[ooc: Mr. Handy & DSIGFUSS, move to topic "The Golden Pumpkin: Gaming Tables" and look for # in the topic.]

Return to “Archive”