The Golden Pumpkin: Gaming Tables

Moderator: Tabs

DSIGFUSS
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 17 years 5 months

Re: The Golden Pumpkin: Gaming Tables

Post by DSIGFUSS »

Tatsuo is doubly surprised by the presence of the Japanese soldiers. He turns his fat face away from them, hoping against all hope that they will not recognize him despite his celebrity status in his homeland.
Cearlan
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 17 years 2 months

Post by Cearlan »

Renwick groans inwardly. "Japanese soldiers ... the cold blooded murders we have just witnessed ... what is going on friend Santiago." Swallowing hard he continues as he grips the ar of his new friend.

"I came here for an evenings entertainment and now find myself embroiled in the sort of plot you would find in those so called 'penny dreadfuls.' Poor Mr. Chee, though I confess most of what he was going on about went clean over me head. And as for his adorable daughter. Tell me when she looked at you ... I mean I felt she saw straight through to my very soul when her gaze lingered on me and now look at her. What has happened?"
Spoiler:
I'm happy to do san checks now or later ... I'll go with everyone else. Having said that I would like to hang onto what san I have for as long as I can ;)
Playing;
Paris: City of Tears
Horror on the Orient Express

Keeping;
The Curse of Nineveh
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 6 months

Post by Mr. Handy »

OOC,I'll wait until after I've created my character, as otherwise I don't know what my Sanity score is.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep
Tabs
Oracle
Oracle
Registered for: 15 years 4 months

Post by Tabs »

Posie grips Elisabeth's hand tightly. The little girl is shaken by the gunshot and the palpable tension. She doesn't look to her parents for reassurance, instead she says with a timid voice: "You'll look after me, won't you, Miss Grey?"

Count Byron de Prorok can hear the breathing--panting, rather--of Mad Dog.

Officer Toshiro emits a guttural "Tcho"--a Japanese "tut," but much more aggressive--and says to Tatsuo: "Ittai nani?"
DSIGFUSS,"What the hell?"
Santiago cannot see his friend the monk.
Cearlan/ooc,[quote][i]'penny dreadfuls'[/i][/quote]--the game will be as dreadful as possible. [quote]dread·ful /ˈdredfəl/ Adjective Causing or involving great suffering, fear, or unhappiness; extremely bad or serious: "there's been a dreadful accident". Extremely disagreeable: "the weather was dreadful". Synonyms terrible - frightful - horrible - awful - fearful[/quote]
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

"Of course I'll look after you, Posie," says Elisabeth, giving her hand a gentle squeeze. This must be what it feels like to be a mother, she thinks. It feels scary, but also good. I'm glad my mum couldn't come tonight. She'd be worried sick.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
Tabs
Oracle
Oracle

Post by Tabs »

Admiral Kolchak, without turning his head--his eyes darting round the Golden Pumpkin restaurant--says in a hushed voice to Santiago: "'Trouble'--yes! What are Japs doing so far south? This reminds me of the 'Mukden Incident' . . . And we are in a train station. Yebatʹ!" He says to Renwick: "The daughter looked at me too: a pox addled whore." Kolchak has a different opinion to Renwick's "adorable daughter," obviously.

Officer Toshiro, speaking in English for the benefit of Mad Dog, says: "This here is 'Sea Slug'"--he is talking about Tatsuo--"I was in the audience at 'Ryogoku Kokugikan' when he defeated 'Futabayama'--ah, an epic struggle!"

Mingzhu, kneeling on the stage, with Dr. Chee's bloody head on her lap, is rocking back and forth gently, tears glint upon her cheeks. Officer Toshiro barks an order and two soldiers climb on stage and drag away Mingzhu. Louder, he shouts:

"EVERYONE, OUTSIDE!"

[ooc: If you wish to say or do anything, post in this topic, otherwise we'll continue in topic "West Passenger Station"; look for @ in the topic.]
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

"Poor Mingzhu," says Elisabeth, holding back tears. She stands up and helps Posie to her feet. "Come on, we'd better do as they say."
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
DSIGFUSS
Keeper
Keeper

Post by DSIGFUSS »

Tatsuo straightens and his nervousness quickly fades away. The officers were obviously excited to see him and with the insane gunman in custody they were obviouslt not here for him.

He straightens his fat and approaches Officer Toshiro with renewed confidence.

[Japanese] Excellent work Officer.. It is no surprise that a law abiding soldier of Japan would bring an end to this mayhem!!
Tabs
Oracle
Oracle

Post by Tabs »

Officer Toshiro backs away from the advancing Tatsuo and unsheathes his katana, he smiles, and says in Japanese: "
DSIGFUSS,"Keep away!--you are not going to snap my neck, Sea Slug. Outside, with the others, or that withered horror sat beside you will suck on my blade!"
aine
Disciple
Disciple
Registered for: 12 years 8 months

Post by aine »

"She'll be using those bewitching eyes only on those in the netherworld now." Santiago mutters to Admiral Kolchak and Dr. Renwick. "I'm not sure if this has anything to do with us, gentlemen, but we'd better do as the officer requests. For now." He adds with a dark smile.
Cearlan
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 17 years 2 months

Post by Cearlan »

"Agreed!" says Renwick quietly. "This can only go severely wrong if we try to resist ... and what would we resist for anyway? There is something seriously amiss here, and despite your thinking that she was a "pox addled whore" Admiral, it does not mean she necessarily deserved the death she got. Let us put these thoughts aside for now until we find more information out."

Looking round the room Renwick notices the confrontation between Tatsuo and Officer Toshoro. "Oh-ho - what have we here gentlemen - unless I am mistaken the officer is severely intimidated by our over-large associate there."
Playing;
Paris: City of Tears
Horror on the Orient Express

Keeping;
The Curse of Nineveh
DSIGFUSS
Keeper
Keeper

Post by DSIGFUSS »

Tatsuo quickly backs away from the officer and collects his mother. He had no intention of tussling with a Japanese soldier.

Come mother... quickly!!

Arashi scowls and follows her son by the arm.

Return to “Archive”