ooc

"Most journeys begin less abruptly than they end, and to fix the true beginning of this one in either time or space is a task which I do not care to undertake."

-Goodbye. Goodbye and good luck.

-Au revoir, mes amis.

The train track turns and runs through low hills, the locomotive disappears, all that can be seen are puffs of steam; aboard it are Peter Fleming, Special Correspondent to The Times, and Ella Maillart, Swiss adventuress, they are at the beginning of a secretive--to the Chinese authorities, anyway--travel adventure. Their goal is British India.

Moderator: Tabs

Tabs
Oracle
Oracle
Registered for: 15 years 4 months

Re: ooc

Post by Tabs »

Ha ha, I just packed Caroline back to the Society compound with a tummy bug! (Last night's chicken cooked by Feng.) When you are ready I'll start a new thread for Caroline.

I'm interested, really I am, in your work. Is there a web site or something where I can check it out?
Very strange, but since we investigated it, I hear the wind whispering the name of Quachil Uttaus...
Very apt.
aine
Disciple
Disciple
Registered for: 12 years 8 months

Post by aine »

Sorry I haven't posted recently: little baby arrived a week early. got my hands ffull I'll post when I can otherwise please npc me to move the story forward.
Tabs
Oracle
Oracle

Post by Tabs »

Wonderful news! Santiago is sat, enjoying the Spring sunshine. Rejoin when things settle down.
Cearlan
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 17 years 2 months

Post by Cearlan »

Congratulations Aine and lil' aine :D
Playing;
Paris: City of Tears
Horror on the Orient Express

Keeping;
The Curse of Nineveh
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 6 months

Post by Mr. Handy »

Yes, congratulations! :)
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep
DrPeterson
Disciple
Disciple
Registered for: 11 years 4 months

Post by DrPeterson »

Excellent news, aine!
Congratulations!
Does the little one have name yet?

W'e have a website, but it's hopelessly out of date. But I'll make sure to pass on the publication of this season's campaign when we're done writing it. :)

That being said, I've just gotten back to old Belgium. I'll need some days to get my things sorted, but I should be back to playing soon.
"He said we were all cooked but we were all right as long as we did not know it. We were all cooked. The thing was not to recognize it."
Tabs
Oracle
Oracle

Post by Tabs »

Okay, looking forward to it. Caroline has returned to the Society compound. Let me know when you can continue. :)
aine
Disciple
Disciple

Post by aine »

Many thanks! Master Ralph born 8th August. 5lbs 14oz and feeding like a trooper. I'm back posting but probably not as regularly as before.
Tabs
Oracle
Oracle

Post by Tabs »

If anyone has time then check this out: http://boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/17867 ... na-cruise/
China in the 1930s and lots of educated comments.
aine
Disciple
Disciple

Post by aine »

What a pants time to be away! So sorry. Back now and hopefully posting more frequently; not so much time on my hands now, well none really, with a little fella in tow.

Return to “Forbidden Journey: An Adventure in China”