Rochelle's Journey: Breakdown

Herein you will find the earlier chapters of those unlucky enough to visit the quaint little tourist town with a weight in their hearts.

Moderator: Laraqua

Seon
Disciple
Disciple
Registered for: 12 years 6 months

Re: Rochelle's Journey: Breakdown

Post by Seon »

"Oh why of course you are completely correct!" Jack said. "There are plenty of people I would rather cut right now than your sister, but then again how stupid do you think I am?" Jack grinned. "You are just going to shoot me as soon as I drop her, aren't you? Lily, Lily, could you get up before I cut more deeply into your throat?"

"You know, it's funny," Jack said. "You go about saying things like unfinished business and my head being shit over by this town, but you are also trying to reason with me?"

"Unfortunately for you, I don't quite care if I die. Are you sure that you can kill me with one shot, Charles? Before I notice what you are doing and slit her fucking throat? Drop the gun, bullets from it too."

"But you know," Jack said. "I'm not unreasonable. Far from it. We could work out a little deal."
Kadael
Keeper
Keeper

Post by Kadael »

Lily stands up, too afraid to cry anymore or even so much as speak. All she can think about is trying to be still as the knife pushes into her.

Doing what Jack wants isn't hard. She will listen if he makes it stop hurting.
I'm a smooth criminal and a neurotic lawyer with a crush on a pretty-boy author, and I'm being controlled by my creepy older brother (twice!) while I worry about not having a can opener.
Kallisto73
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 12 years 1 month

Post by Kallisto73 »

Rochelle looks at the scene before her.
"Jack, dammit! Stop it, this girl has done nothing, you don't even know her."
She throws another can, this time at Jack. She misses.
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Registered for: 17 years 8 months

Post by Laraqua »

"Wait! Wait." Charles winces at Rochelle throws the can, and then slowly lets the hold out swing from his index finger rather than holding it poised, slowly moving it over to the right and then lowering it onto the counter. "All right, you have control here. You have control. So why don't you tell us what you want here? What do you want from this? Maybe we can help you."
Is it bad that I listen to this about ten times a day?

Oh, also, check out my new blog on roleplaying and running games: http://stwildonroleplaying.blogspot.com/
Seon
Disciple
Disciple

Post by Seon »

Jack raised an eyebrow. Oh, well, that was easy, he thought.

"Oh, so you really do care about her," Jack sighed. "It's always so nice to see family members who do that. So here's what's going to happen, Charles. First of all, I said drop the gun AND remove the bullets inside it, Charles. I don't like it if people don't listen to me, isn't that right Lily?"

"Aww, she's shy."
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

Charlie clicks loose the revolving cylinders (can't remember what it's called) and the bullets ring out across the counter top. Then he drops it over the other side of the counter top. "All right. Done. Okay, so let's figure out what you want. Everyone wants something, right?"

Oh, also, check out my new blog on roleplaying and running games: http://stwildonroleplaying.blogspot.com/
Kallisto73
Keeper
Keeper

Post by Kallisto73 »

Rochelle waits.
Seon
Disciple
Disciple

Post by Seon »

"Well, what I want is simple."

Jack waved the knife dangerously closely to Lily's eyes. " I need answers to questions... But there are other certain things that I want... Such as..."

He paused before suddenly leaning in towards Lily's face. "You being a chicken?"
Kadael
Keeper
Keeper

Post by Kadael »

Lily gives a slow shake of her head, Jack's face blurring behind the clear sharpness of the knife. "I'll tell you anything you want, okay? I just... it's hard when you... you have a knife in my face!"
I'm a smooth criminal and a neurotic lawyer with a crush on a pretty-boy author, and I'm being controlled by my creepy older brother (twice!) while I worry about not having a can opener.
Seon
Disciple
Disciple

Post by Seon »

"No? Well, you look like chicken to me! See, if you act like a chicken, you get to be a chicken," Jack said.

"And that brings a good question to the table. Which dies first, the eggs, or the chickens? Which is it, Charles? Oh, and by eggs, I mean your eyes.
Kallisto73
Keeper
Keeper

Post by Kallisto73 »

"Jack. Why are you doing this? What is it that you want? Lily and Charles are not even from Silent Hill, you don't know them, how could they possibly have any answers to any of your questions? They're complete strangers." Rochelle tries to calm Jack. She is clearly at a loss.
She looks around the room.
Spoiler:
How far away is she from Jack?
Seon
Disciple
Disciple

Post by Seon »

"Rochelle, shut it. If you try and do anything, I'll cut her."
Kallisto73
Keeper
Keeper

Post by Kallisto73 »

"You know what? The way you're behaving right now? I prefer you dead! You are oh so brave, threatening a little girl with a knife like that. My, you are so tough." she says mockingly.
"How about you let her go and take on someone more your size? No? I didn't think so, you're just too weak, always have been, I assume. Only I didn't realize it. You know what: You're pathetic. You are so pathetic you let a hobo slice you open in the middle of this very room, right in front of our eyes." She spits at him.
Kallisto73
Keeper
Keeper

Post by Kallisto73 »

Rochelle throws a can at Jack, aiming for his head and hits him squarely on the temple.
Spoiler:
Kadael
Keeper
Keeper

Post by Kadael »

Lily throws her head back and howls in pain, an ear-piercing shriek shot through with gurgling sobs. The knife is hot inside her skin. She can feel it ripping, tearing; her blood congealing around the metal and soaking through her dress.

Streams of watery black trail down her cheeks, ruining that uncanny porcelain-doll image. Her little red mouth twists itself again and again as she wails in Jack's arms. Her hands go limp, and the shotgun drops to the floor.
Seon
Disciple
Disciple

Post by Seon »

Kallisto73 wrote:Rochelle throws a can at Jack, aiming for his head and hits him squarely on the temple.
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Thrown Rock, 1d4. Either that or absolutely nothing as what happened before with Jack when he got hit in the head with a diary.
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

Show,a can can do damage, 1d4 as Seon said. Probably should switch to throwing bottles though!

Seon
Disciple
Disciple

Post by Seon »

Spoiler:
By the way, Since I have a human shield, shouldn't there be a chance of hitting Lily if anyone miss? :twisted:
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

Show,Basically, yes. Poor Lily.... :cry:

Return to “Earlier Chapters”