IC-Ep 3-Iron Fist(Everyone else)

After a confrontation, the Mi-Go demands that all humans evacuate from Pluto and is exchanged for Lt. Colonel Bruce. As preparations to leave get underway, loyalties are tested and divsions come to a head.

Moderator: Mr. Handy

Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 6 months

Re: IC-Ep 3-Iron Fist(Everyone else)

Post by Mr. Handy »

Sergeant Kohl knew that the rest of his security team was with Lt. Colonel Bruce and General Pryce, and there was no way he could communicate with them in secret, at least not fully. He could speak so that only they could hear, but their replies would be audible to those around them.

Brook pushed the gravcart out of the central airlock and over to the airlock leading back to the docking bay. It handled very well in spite of having no contact with the ground, and it didn't feel heavy at all. By the time she and the others reached the airlock, the indicator light showed that it was now vacant. Karin and the rest of the group moved into it with the cart. By the time they exited the other side of the airlock, the connecting tunnel to the docking bay was empty. General Pryce and his group had to have already entered the airlock at the other end.

General Pryce, Lt. Colonel Bruce, Juliette, Alison, and Robert all emerged from the airlock and into the arc-shaped corridor outside the docking bay. "I shall put on my suit," said the general, opening one of the many lockers. He was the only one there not wearing a spacesuit. "When I am done, then we shall enter the docking bay."
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep
yockenthwaite
Disciple
Disciple
Registered for: 17 years 1 month

Post by yockenthwaite »

Elizabeth, who walked alongside Story and the others, looks around her as they walk, but feels somewhat lost as they move around the base. She hopes that her fellow TARDIS companions have a better sense of direction, if they have to make their way back to the TARDIS on their own. Somewhat apprehensive about what will happen next she steels herself, ready to react quickly if need be.
aine
Disciple
Disciple
Registered for: 12 years 8 months

Post by aine »

Karin leads the group down to the last airlock leading to the docking bay module.
OOC,Will we all need to suit up to enter the main docking bay, are there enough suits for the visitors and do they need to have had training to wear them?
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

OOC,The visitors are already suited up and were shown how to seal the suits properly; they came here from the docking bay. [b]Karin[/b] and [b]Heinrich[/b] still need to put on spacesuits when they reach the docking bay entrance. There are enough suits for everyone, as there are some spares just in case. Plus [b]Colonel Patel[/b] won't be needing hers any more.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
aine
Disciple
Disciple
Registered for: 12 years 8 months

Post by aine »

They enter the last airlock. As the door closes Karin tries to smile confidently to Thorn and Elizabeth but it's a bit wobbly. "Well, here goes, Sergeant Kohl and I'll have to suit up before we enter the docking bay proper then we'll go first. What ever happens, it was a pleasure to meet you all; I wish we could have had a bit more time together. But who knows? Maybe it'll all end peacefully!" She makes a wry grin and turns to face the exit, she takes a deep breath.
Mr Handy,What a time to leave the show! Is it okay to NPC the captain for a few days until Monday?
jaysun81
Disciple
Disciple
Registered for: 13 years 9 months

Post by jaysun81 »

Story secures his helmet.
Mr. Handy,Ah man! Such a critical moment and Karin has to go NPC. I for one would be okay if we pause until Aine returns.
Wood Planet Gaming Lodge
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

OOC,I'll NPC [b]Karin[/b] for as long as possible, as her player has given me some direction. If I come to a point where something unexpected happens and she needs to make a decision, I'll wait at that point. I do want to wait a little longer at this point anyway to give [b]Heinrich[/b]'s player a chance to say something to the security officers.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
ImpInTraining
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 16 years 9 months

Post by ImpInTraining »

Lucius also puts his helmet on and says quietly to Story and Brook, "We'd do better if we just ran for it. We're walking right into an execution." He pointed to the others that seemed uncertain and said, "Enough room on the TARDIS for the lot of them."
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

"Silver, MacCrimmon," said Heinrich into his communicator. "Don't say anything out loud in response. This is Sergeant Kohl. There is more to this situation than meets the eye. I'm not sure what's going to happen, but when the time comes, I need you to trust me and follow my orders no matter what."

Everyone got in the airlock and it cycled. Soon the door leading to the corridor outside the docking bay opened.
OOC,Everyone is moving to the thread linked below.
Decisions
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death

Return to “Episode 3”