IC-Ep 3-Evacuation(Everyone else)

After a confrontation, the Mi-Go demands that all humans evacuate from Pluto and is exchanged for Lt. Colonel Bruce. As preparations to leave get underway, loyalties are tested and divsions come to a head.

Moderator: Mr. Handy

Lynx
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 12 years 9 months

Re: IC-Ep 3-Evacuation(Everyone else)

Post by Lynx »

Juliette feels restless, disarms the weaponssystem, and gets up.
Idea roll success,idea 65, roll 63 http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3452171/
She needs to get out of this dockingbay, with Major Orlova so keen on taking out Patel, Her senior chief will need som help in this. Even though she gets a queezy feeling this is just what the Mi-goo wants. splitting them up. getting them to fight among themselves.
She walks over to the airlock enters and opens the outer door. She is heading for the inside of the module. She feels she needs top be there, and as far away from this things as possible.
yockenthwaite
Disciple
Disciple
Registered for: 17 years 1 month

Post by yockenthwaite »

Elizabeth sees Story go over to her fellow TARDIS companions, and follows him, going to stand beside all three.
jaysun81
Disciple
Disciple
Registered for: 13 years 9 months

Post by jaysun81 »

As Elizabeth approaches Story notices Juliette entering the airlock. "Brook, you and Elizabeth follow her... you have to get to Captain Bauer and convince her that Bruce has to be medically relieved." Looks at Lucius. "Lucius perhaps you will stay here with me? That way if the Mi-Go try something there is one more warrior present." Smiles.
Wood Planet Gaming Lodge
ImpInTraining
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 16 years 9 months

Post by ImpInTraining »

"Warrior? I nearly messed my trousers just a few minutes ago," Lucius stated. "But yes, perhaps you're right. I hadn't had much luck convincing anyone of anything lately." He looked back at the Mi-Go and asked Story, "Are you sure they can't do something about my mind? I'm not quite as well as I used to be. Seems the littlest things set me off sometimes."
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 6 months

Post by Mr. Handy »

Juliette Desjardins,[b]Juliette[/b] knew that hostile action against the Mi-Go would be disastrous at this point, though [b]Colonel Patel[/b] had mentioned having an ace in the hole that might be able to even up the odds. Contacting [b]Captain Bauer[/b] seemed like a good idea to her, as she must have helped the colonel remove [b]General Pryce[/b] from command in the first place.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep
Lynx
Keeper
Keeper

Post by Lynx »

Juliette looks towards the others. She then notices that they are heading for the airlock, and she is not one to leave anyone in the grasps of the Mi-goo. She halts the door. "You lot coming?", she says over the helmets intercom. "I'm heading for Captain Bauers. Needs a little chat with her. Think I need a doctors view on the present situation. Cela est d'autant un tel gâchis " The latter in french is said with exasperation.
french translation,This is all such a mess
jaysun81
Disciple
Disciple

Post by jaysun81 »

Looks at Lucius sympathetically. "You're right my friend... you have indeed been through a lot recently." Looks at the Mi-Go before looking back at the airlock. "They're not going anywhere fast. Perhaps we should all go see the good Captain." Follow Juliette into the airlock.
Wood Planet Gaming Lodge
ImpInTraining
Keeper
Keeper

Post by ImpInTraining »

"We're not going to leave them here alone, are we?" Lucius asked. "Why don't I look after the visitors and I cans come and get you is they seem to be doing anything suspicious? You to can convince the doctor without my help."
Thorn
Adept
Adept
Registered for: 16 years 5 months

Post by Thorn »

Brook glances from Lucius to Story. "Probably shouldn't give them one more mind to play with..." She follows Juliette as well.
Lynx
Keeper
Keeper

Post by Lynx »

"They will not be alone.," Juliette said. "Major Orlova is still here and can hold the fort." Juliette was eager to go. And there was a timbre of impatience in her voice. "Or you could all argue inside the station? While I go to see the doctor?"
yockenthwaite
Disciple
Disciple
Registered for: 17 years 1 month

Post by yockenthwaite »

"I think we're all now heading in the same direction," says Elizabeth to Juliette, as she follows her. "No need for any more delay."
jaysun81
Disciple
Disciple

Post by jaysun81 »

Looks at Juliette "Quite right Captain, quite right. Now more than ever Lucius I think it's best if we all stick together." Follows after Juliette, Brook, and Elizabeth.
Wood Planet Gaming Lodge
ImpInTraining
Keeper
Keeper

Post by ImpInTraining »

Lucius shrugged, "As you wish."
OOC,thing I'm worried about is another Sanity check after we leave them for a while, then interact with them again. If Lucius stuck with them, he wouldn't have to make another sanity check later... Because he is likely to fail it, and he really can't afford to fail another sanity check. It will drive him insane again...
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 6 months

Post by Mr. Handy »

OOC,[b]Lucius[/b], there's no need to worry on that score. You wouldn't have to make another Sanity roll for seeing these particular Mi-Go again if you leave and come back under any circumstances. In addition, you've already lost the maximum Sanity from seeing them the first time, which means that unless the adventure goes on much, much longer in game time than I expect, you won't have to roll Sanity again for seeing [i]any[/i] Mi-Go. If anything, you should be glad not to be around them. Other sources of Sanity loss can still affect you, however. Your Sanity isn't [i]that[/i] low, anyway. Heather in Reboot has less than half of that. :P [b]Alison[/b] and [b]Robert[/b] are moving to the thread linked below.
The Hunt Begins
OOC,[b]Xiang[/b], [b]Sofia[/b], and [b]George[/b] are moving to the thread linked below.
Holding Pattern
OOC,Everyone else is moving to the thread linked below.
Back Inside
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep

Return to “Episode 3”