LZ - Khe Sanh (ic-all newly deployed)

Berkowiz and Mullins leading the way… The rest follow

Moderator: Dave Syrinx

Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 6 months

Re: LZ - Khe Sanh (ic-all newly deployed)

Post by Mr. Handy »

Regardless of the usefulness of their mission, Eric knows that they have to find their buddies. "Maybe the enemy grabbed Sergeant Mullins and Berkowiz instead of the other way around," he whispers to the others. "We have to track them down. There must be some trace of them." He looks around for any tracks, but without much luck.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep
Kadael
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 12 years 6 months

Post by Kadael »

James pales at the thought. Though he'd tried to stay away from the war before the draft, there was no avoiding the stories. Torture. Brainwashing. All of those things the Vietnamese did to their prisoners of war.

He just can't concentrate enough to tell where they might have gone.
I'm a smooth criminal and a neurotic lawyer with a crush on a pretty-boy author, and I'm being controlled by my creepy older brother (twice!) while I worry about not having a can opener.
Dave Syrinx
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Registered for: 16 years 7 months

Post by Dave Syrinx »

The rain continues to drizzle.
Hobbes and Sarge also looks for signs of where the two squad mates went. With no result.

The squad is hunkering down on the boarded path, just about five meters from the first shed. A shed that should be a perfect location to place a sentry. Nothing is seen moving in the sole windowless opening. The only thing disturbing the drizzle and their own breathing is the chime.

To reach the shed, there´s a possibility to take a left through the brushery to get to the other side witout popping out over the crest. It is also possible to get to get to the lookout hole on the shed without being spotted from the rest of the sheds as it´s placed on the crest. Keep a tight left and a low approach that should be an easy task to do.
The chime clanks on, calmly.
TVblog
The soul trembles before emptiness and desires contact at any price. Doctor Glass

"It is invigorating, being asked personal questions." "Makes one feel desired." Luv (BR2049)
Dave Syrinx
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Dave Syrinx »

OOC:
Spoiler:
About Berkowiz and Mullins. I made their thread invisible to all but Pickman37, to create the illusion that the two squad members are really tied off from the rest of you. He hasn´t been kicked off or killed (as far as you know) just wanted to clarify this as his posts in that thread doesn´t pop up as last poster in the forum.
I will do this whenever someone moves away from the group.
TVblog
The soul trembles before emptiness and desires contact at any price. Doctor Glass

"It is invigorating, being asked personal questions." "Makes one feel desired." Luv (BR2049)
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 6 months

Post by Mr. Handy »

"We have to hope they're still ahead of us, at the shed," whispers Eric. "Shall we advance, Sarge?"
OOC,I can still see the hidden board when I'm logged in, but maybe that's because I'm an admin. I haven't read it.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep
Dave Syrinx
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Dave Syrinx »

OOC:
Spoiler:
Removed visibilty for mods. Now I can´t see it :D . Fixed that! Feels good to mess a little with the settings.
TVblog

Dave Syrinx
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Dave Syrinx »

Sarge stays low in the back, beside Hobbes who stands tall, biting down on a cigarette trying to light it. "Makes the bugs fuck off.", he mutters.

Before Sarge can issue an order, Whitehouse sees two fingers forming a v-sign pop out around the corner from the shed. Then Berkowiz´ head pops out. All rally up in the small shed on the crest. As the squad enters, a Quick glance of the layout shows Three larger sheds or Buildings on the left side of the widened path in the centre of the village. Then there are six smaller sheds scattered on the right side. On the far side of the village, the hill climbs with sparse trees.

Outside the shed on the crest they see a wooden chime clank in the faint wind and drizzle.

Everyone, continue in the Going in thread, over here: Shady business in Going in
TVblog

Return to “Going in”