Ms. Ashallin's Lounge [OOC Chat]

There are things that exist outside the range of human perceptions; things known only to those terrible beings who dwell between the stars and beneath the earth. We have always passed by them without notice. They have always extended us the same courtesy. And those unfortunate few who have seen, and have been seen? We call them mad.

But they have merely awakened a higher form of sight.

It is the Spring of 1928 in Arkham. And people all over Southside are waking up, setting the stage for the rise of an ancient power.

Moderator: Kadael

Captain Impossible
Initiate
Initiate
Registered for: 12 years 3 months

Re: Ms. Ashallin's Lounge [OOC Chat]

Post by Captain Impossible »

Are we continuing in the threads?
Kadael
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 12 years 6 months

Post by Kadael »

Yes, whenever you're ready.
I'm a smooth criminal and a neurotic lawyer with a crush on a pretty-boy author, and I'm being controlled by my creepy older brother (twice!) while I worry about not having a can opener.
Dr.West
Layman
Layman
Registered for: 10 years 5 months

Post by Dr.West »

Alright! I meant to post yesterday that I had caught up on the reading and was ready to begin, but hadn't been validated yet. All set now, and quite excited! *twiddles mustache*
royya
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 15 years 1 month

Post by royya »

A Q for the players and GM.
So, some of us got some clues on how to proceed further ( I know I do), how are we going to gather a party ?
"The most merciful thing in the world is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents."
Kadael
Keeper
Keeper

Post by Kadael »

I have mysterious Keeper plans.

I also totally expect you guys to be splitting up and rejoining from time to time. This game has a lot of avenues to investigate and I am prepared.

If you guys end up partying on your own that's cool too.

I'll respond to posts made when I can--I'm not well right now and my brain's a little :? Don't worry about keeping up, as long as you can post once a week it's all good.
I'm a smooth criminal and a neurotic lawyer with a crush on a pretty-boy author, and I'm being controlled by my creepy older brother (twice!) while I worry about not having a can opener.
Kadael
Keeper
Keeper

Post by Kadael »

Kadael
Keeper
Keeper

Post by Kadael »

By the way, since the holidays are invading, I fully expect posting to slow down for the time being. Doesn't mean you necessarily have to stop, but I won't be prodding you over PMs since a lot of people are busy and/or out of town.

Prodding will resume in 2014.
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 6 months

Post by Mr. Handy »

I'm ready to resume when you are.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep
Kadael
Keeper
Keeper

Post by Kadael »

Henry Witherspoon and Peter Walton are a little ahead of everyone else, time-wise, so those threads are going to slow a bit until the others get caught up.
royya
Keeper
Keeper

Post by royya »

I'm here ... no holidays are invading Israel.
Happy new year.
"The most merciful thing in the world is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents."
Kadael
Keeper
Keeper

Post by Kadael »

I know things are going pretty slow right now. I've been trying my hardest to reanimate this game (maybe it wasn't fresh enough). Things will pick up, I promise.

Thank you all for staying with the game. I really appreciate it.
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

I'm going to be away from the night of Saturday, February 15 until Monday, February 24 and will probably not be able to post.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
Kadael
Keeper
Keeper

Post by Kadael »

Excuse me while I do the "everybody's-in-the-same-thread" dance.

And thanks for the heads up, Mr. Handy. :)
Captain Impossible
Initiate
Initiate
Registered for: 12 years 3 months

Post by Captain Impossible »

So, I get the impression many of us are at a loss on how to proceed. Any thoughts?
royya
Keeper
Keeper

Post by royya »

I will be away to a trip in Europe from the 21 to 27 with a limited internet access and not much time.
I hope I'll have time to post here and there.
-Roy-
Kadael
Keeper
Keeper

Post by Kadael »

I've attempted to revive this game at least twice now with minimal success, which is due to my failing as a Keeper. I couldn't keep up, and because of this I've let my players down.

I think it's time this game was closed, and I am deeply sorry. All that I can do is carry my mistakes with me so that I won't make them again.
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

I can move it to the Graveyard. I'll leave it up a few more days so that others can see (plus I won't have time to move it during the week). If you ever want to pick it up again, just let me know and I'll bring it back. I'd be willing to keep playing if you do.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
Pickman37
Acolyte
Acolyte
Registered for: 12 years 4 months

Post by Pickman37 »

Sorry this game was lost. Is Genevieve available to re-claim in the future by her creator lol ... Just itching to get back online and start playing again!!
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

Welcome back, Pickman! You can always access the Graveyard as long as you're logged in (it's visible near the top of the home page) and retrieve your character for use in another game. None of the games I'm running right now are classic era, but your characters in Zombie Apocalypse are still alive and kicking, and you're free to pick them back up again if you wish.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
Pickman37
Acolyte
Acolyte
Registered for: 12 years 4 months

Post by Pickman37 »

Thanks Mr. Handy. I'll definitely have to refresh my memory....can't believe two years has passed. I recently purchased ToC and have been studying that system. At any rate, I hope to get active again ;)

Return to “In a Different Light”