CHAP 4a: IC - Late Additions

Moderator: Job

Job
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 17 years 3 months

Re: CHAP 4a: IC - Late Additions

Post by Job »

Seon wrote:Ernest threw up his hands. "Yo no hablo espanol," he said.
The driver grabbed his head with both hands, pulling on his hair and puffing his cheeks, then launched into another tirade that Ernest could not understand.
Seon wrote:"Listen, fool," he hissed, knowing that the cart driver probably wouldn't understand a word of what he was saying. "I have to get someone... he is probably mentally unstable... I don't know what he would do... so I have no time to waste arguing with you over petty chicken carcasses! DOES ANYONE AROUND HERE HAVE A GLOVE THAT YOU WOULD NOT MISS? NO ONE? DAMN IT! And you ruined my pants too. It was my favourite pants!"
A line of horse carriages began forming behind the commotion. The driver threw the pieces of broken wood into the back of his cart and started to load the chickens back into the casket, all the while continuing to yammer and gesticulate at Ernest. When he was done loading the box, he looked expectantly at Ernest for help in lifting it into his wagon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Job. (the tortured one)
Seon
Disciple
Disciple
Registered for: 12 years 5 months

Re: CHAP 4a: IC - Late Additions

Post by Seon »

Ernest sighed, dismissing the runaway sailor. He helped the driver load the box back into the cart.

Return to “Archive - Completed Chapters”