1: The Ahnenerbe [Alvaro, William, Paul]

Moderator: Airbornexo

Anatomist
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 15 years 1 month

Re: 1: The Ahnenerbe [Alvaro, William, Paul]

Post by Anatomist »

After the meeting was over Alvaro stayed lingering and smalltalking for while with the other members of the expedition for some time. After that he would contact the officer in charge of the SS troops to ask for maps over the area they would travel argumenting he would need to prepare as good he could for the expedition on behalf of the civilians. Alvaro had most of the time in Berlin to fight his urge to kill SS soldiers, he stayed at his room the most of the time for that reason, just leaving his room for fetching some small bits of equipment and gather some ammunition.
~Bony End of Story~
kabukiman
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 17 years 1 month

Post by kabukiman »

OOC,[color=#BF0000] The coment about the aryan people being a conqueror was made by Percy, not Alvaro.[/color]
Percy will take just a couple of books. He will take the Vergleichendes Wörterbuch der indogermanischen Sprachen (with vocabulary of what should be the ancient Indo-European language, so if he will found in the city any inscription, it may help him to translate it), and one about egyptian studies. He will take a diary, a pistol with ammo, and a photograph machine.
He will then spend all the time he can trying to understand a bit more of the ancient Indo-european language, and will be some time in the Ahnenerbe library reading about Thule and any other prior findings. In one day he will visit the Neues Museum (collection of egyptian, greek and roman art).
In his last night he will go to a cabaret.
BenTheRat
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 12 years 10 months

Post by BenTheRat »

Armond, packs his gear before leaving for the Congo.

He packs a .32 automatic pistol and ammo. He also packs a machete, a belt knife, some rope, a compass, a canteen, mosquito netting, a flashlight, a portable camera, some small clippers for cutting plants, gloves, good light weight clothes for the jungle, any maps I might have of the region, notepad and pencil, and I pick up a book on Botany for Beginners if I can find one. I pack it all in a backpack.
Call of Cthulhu
Arkham Horror
Cthulhu Wars
The Rat's Haunting
A Star on the Shore
A Dream of Japan
Watch the World Burn
Shadows over Dunwich

Return to “Fortune and Glory - Archive”