3: Black Shirts! [Cpt Impossible]

A 1940s pulp game for Call of Cthulhu....Infiltrate the Ahnenerbe and join the enemy in Berlin. Accompany the expedition to darkest Afrika to uncover a secret best left alone. Nazis! Archaeology! Exploration and Madness!

Moderator: Airbornexo

Airbornexo
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 16 years 3 months

Re: 3: Black Shirts! [Cpt Impossible]

Post by Airbornexo »

Packed carefully into the next crate was long leather cylinders. Prying the lid from one revealed a fragile looking scroll top...
Captain Impossible
Initiate
Initiate
Registered for: 12 years 3 months

Post by Captain Impossible »

Thomas put the lid back. Probably wouldn't be able to read it anyway. He went to the next crate, and began prying it open. I should make a note of the serial number or something.
Airbornexo
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 16 years 3 months

Post by Airbornexo »

Voices approaching made Thomas hurriedly place the crates as they were and return to his hiding place. Two soldiers had brought in a man and a woman into the hold....

"You will wait here whilst I fetch the Capitano, he is occupied on the bridge but I am certain he will not mind me disturbing him for this!" The soldier drew a pistol, a German-made Luger by the unusual look of it, from a holster and handed in to his bulky companion who rested his club upon a box. "Make sure they remain here Antonio," Antonio nodded and then waved the gun in the two captive's faces grunting, "Sit!"

Thomas drew a shallow breath, remaining quiet and hidden. He was relieved that his prying had gone unnoticed but here was a complication he had not expected...who were these two?
Chivalrybean
Acolyte
Acolyte
Registered for: 14 years 5 months

Post by Chivalrybean »

"Well, if these rough and tumble sailors take us on a trip to Baja, I'd be in their debt. Be a nice change from all that time we spend in the Bronx. Oh, hello, who are you?"
ooc,Where is Ellie anyways?
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 6 months

Post by Mr. Handy »

OOC,I don't think we see [b]Thomas[/b], though he can see us. I'm quite sure that [b]Antonio[/b] can't see him, and we don't want to draw his attention to him either. [b]Ellie[/b] is still at large. Maybe she followed us to see where we were being taken, but we didn't see her.

Kirsten sits down on a crate and crosses her legs. She looks up at the soldier and smiles. "You don't need to point that at us, Antonio," says Kirsten. "We're harmless."
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep
Chivalrybean
Acolyte
Acolyte
Registered for: 14 years 5 months

Post by Chivalrybean »

ooc,Achk, well, I'll say that when I do see him ...
Spot hidden: 1d100=38 Success.
Captain Impossible
Initiate
Initiate
Registered for: 12 years 3 months

Post by Captain Impossible »

Thomas listened as the guards talked. He had know idea what to do. It was obvious the commander and his toady wouldn't come back alone. Then his chances of getting back out would be zilch. Who are they? Did Ellie have a partner? Listening to them speak, he could tell they were Americans. Well, even if they're not with us, I still have a civic duty to get them out of the clutches of the Italians. Wait for the first black shirt to leave the hold. He decided against grabbing the club, as the noise or the captives' reaction might give him away. Instead Thomas gripped the crowbar in both hands, stepped out from the shadows behind the guard, and took a swing.
OOC,So, I'm guessing some rolls might be in order?

Return to “The Pit of Lokheri”