IC-Ep 2-Questions and Answers(Everyone else)

The Mi-Go capture Lt. Colonel Bruce, while Juliette Desjardins captures one of the Mi-Go and brings it back to Styx Base.

Moderator: Mr. Handy

ImpInTraining
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 16 years 9 months

Re: IC-Ep 2-Questions and Answers(Everyone else)

Post by ImpInTraining »

Lucius looks even more confused after the explanation, but decides to let his further questions go for the moment and responds with a simple, "Um... thank you."

He's still looking for any sorts of transparent domes or portals to the outside. He has no idea what Pluto looks like. He thought maybe like Naples, or Sicily. But then again, since the place was named after the god of the underworld, perhaps they were in a cavern of some sort? It was starting to bother him, not knowing what the outsides of the facility looked like. "The people here were very bold to name their city after the god of the Underworld," Lucius commented.
Thorn
Adept
Adept
Registered for: 16 years 5 months

Post by Thorn »

Brook looks curiously at Lucius. "The god of the underworld? Oh...that makes more sense then....I always thought it was weird naming a planet after a cartoon...Let's just hope there are no more cultists, then."
yockenthwaite
Disciple
Disciple
Registered for: 17 years 1 month

Post by yockenthwaite »

"Hopefully not," laughs Elizabeth. "I think the name came about because Pluto is so far from the Sun, a cold and dark world. So the classical name was a good choice."
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 6 months

Post by Mr. Handy »

"I'll go with you, Sergeant," said Alison Silver.

"I'll head over to the docking bay, Sarge," said Robert MacCrimmon. "If that alien is alive, they may be needin' some security too."

"The docking bay with the transparent dome is not on our way, unfortunately," Major Natalia Orlova said to Lucius. "We will go directly to the lab. If a mission to the aliens' lair is approved later, however, you may get to see the planet's surface even more closely."
OOC,[b]Robert[/b] is moving to the thread linked below.
Two Came Back
OOC,Everyone else is moving to the thread linked below.
Preparations
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep

Return to “Episode 2”