IC-Ep 2-Questions and Answers(Everyone else)

The Mi-Go capture Lt. Colonel Bruce, while Juliette Desjardins captures one of the Mi-Go and brings it back to Styx Base.

Moderator: Mr. Handy

Thorn
Adept
Adept
Registered for: 16 years 5 months

Re: IC-Ep 2-Questions and Answers(Everyone else)

Post by Thorn »

Brook doesn't touch the food since she didn't ask for any. In stead she watches the monitors.
jaysun81
Disciple
Disciple
Registered for: 13 years 9 months

Post by jaysun81 »

Seeing Brook ignore the food Story grabs two cups,takes a sip from one of them and turns to Lucius. "I don't think so. At this stage I don't think there is much any of us can do. Unless of course they allow use to head out to the cave." Walks over to Brook and hands her on the the cups. "To exploring the cosmos and all of its uncertainties." He then taps his cup to the one he handed her and takes another sip.
Wood Planet Gaming Lodge
Thorn
Adept
Adept

Post by Thorn »

Brook takes the cup and toasts with Story, smiling a little. "To exploring the cosmos. And boldly go where no man has gone before. Or women, for that matter." She sips the drink, still not too sure she won't have to go back to the tiny little cell. "What are we drinking, anyway..."
ImpInTraining
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 16 years 9 months

Post by ImpInTraining »

Lucius asked, "Is there a window so I can look outside?"
aine
Disciple
Disciple
Registered for: 12 years 8 months

Post by aine »

Handy,It seems a bit strange that Colonel Patel has been so quiet. Should Karin be concerned as it's her role to monitor psychological anomalies with all the staff? Or is Patel just busy in her office?
yockenthwaite
Disciple
Disciple
Registered for: 17 years 1 month

Post by yockenthwaite »

Elizabeth takes the food and drink brought for her, and starts to tuck in, while looking at the monitors. They remind her of the early television screens she is used to from her own time. She is relieved to see Story and smiles as he encourages Brook to drink.
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 6 months

Post by Mr. Handy »

OOC,Present in the antechamber are: [b]Story[/b], [b]Elizabeth Young[/b], [b]Lucius Verres[/b], [b]Brook Davies[/b], [b]Major Natalia Orlova[/b], [b]Captain Karin Bauer[/b], [b]Sergeant Heinrich Kohl[/b], [b]Private Alison Silver[/b], and [b]Private Robert MacCrimmon[/b].
Karin Bauer,[b]Colonel Patel[/b] could very well be busy, considering what's going on. Please roll Psychology to see what you can tell about her from your conversation with her.
The food that Robert had brought back consisted of bread that was cut into large cubes and bowls of soup, along with white plastic spoons. He also had several plastic cups containing either cold water or hot, steaming tea. The meal tasted all right, though a bit bland.

"The docking bay has a transparent dome," said Natalia, "and we can bring up exterior views on the monitors here. We'd only be able to see the base environs from here, though. To get any idea of what's going on where the aiens are, we would have to go to Ground Control."

Just then, the general's voice came from the public address system: "This is General Pryce. Lt. Colonel Bruce has been taken by the aliens. Captain Desjardins and Lt. Hu are returning in the Demeter and the Persephone with an alien specimen and one of their weapons. Major Orlova and Captain Bauer, please report to the medical lab and prepare for an analysis of the specimen. Private Torres and Private Bond, please report to the astrophysics lab where you will assist Lt. Hu with an examination of the weapon."
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep
aine
Disciple
Disciple

Post by aine »

Karin raises her eyebrows. "Okay, this should be interesting." She packs up her stuff and finishes the food."Major, I'm ready when you are." She addresses the visitors, "If any of you have experience with aliens I would appreciate any assistance in the lab if you are willing and the sergeant allows it."
Thorn
Adept
Adept

Post by Thorn »

Brook looks up from the monitors. "Met a few. Is it alive? We could maybe talk to it if it's still alive."
jaysun81
Disciple
Disciple

Post by jaysun81 »

Looks over at the Captain. "Captain, my associates and I would like to accompany you to the medical lab."
Wood Planet Gaming Lodge
Dr. Bloodworth
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 13 years 1 month

Post by Dr. Bloodworth »

"Then as per orders," Heinrich says to Story, "I'll accompany you." He turns towards the other officers. "Silver, MacCrimmon, you can either accompany us or continue your rounds in the rest of the station. It's up to you."
aine
Disciple
Disciple

Post by aine »

"Thankyou Mr. Story." Karin bows her head. "Major, we'll follow you soon as you are ready to head to the lab."
yockenthwaite
Disciple
Disciple

Post by yockenthwaite »

Elizabeth finishes her food and drink, and puts the plate and cup back down, ready to head off with Story and the others.
jaysun81
Disciple
Disciple

Post by jaysun81 »

Story walks over to Elizabeth. "I hope you don't mind me dragging you along." Smiles. "I know I'd much rather meet a new face than look over their weaponry. Peace is established by means of relationship not force." Looks over at Lucius. "Shall we see what new faces wait for humanity beyond the blue sky?"
Wood Planet Gaming Lodge
ImpInTraining
Keeper
Keeper

Post by ImpInTraining »

"Sure... and maybe I can find this transparent dome along the way," Lucius stated, still eager to see what this place named Pluto looked like.
yockenthwaite
Disciple
Disciple

Post by yockenthwaite »

"No I don't mind at all," says Elizabeth to Story. "I'm curious myself, and want to see what is going on. Ready and willing, as always." She grins.
Thorn
Adept
Adept

Post by Thorn »

Brook sets down her cup and follows the others. "E.T. phone hooome...."
ImpInTraining
Keeper
Keeper

Post by ImpInTraining »

"Who is this E.T. you're speaking of?" Lucius asked Brook as they took off.
Thorn
Adept
Adept

Post by Thorn »

Brook looks to Lucius. "Oh....He's an alien. Extra Terrestrial. E.T. Get it? It's from a movie. I mean a story. Like a play. An alien stranded on Earth, and this little boy helps him and they become friends. Real big in the eighties. Spielberg rocks."
aine
Disciple
Disciple

Post by aine »

Karin leads the group towards the lab.
Handy,psychology roll (30) [url=http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3285147/]1d100=44[/url]Karin assumes the top brass are just busy.

Return to “Episode 2”