Lily Thompson's Journey: Deception

A resort town in cheery America is a major holiday destination that sits upon the shores of the beautiful Lake Toluca. It's a fun and fantastic location with plenty to see and do whether as one of our many wonderful tourists or as brand new residents. Catch a film or theatrical production at Artaud Theatre then retire to Annie's Bar for drinks with friends. Check out the Lakeside Amusement Park and see the historical Lighthouse that is still in operation certain days of the year. Spend a romantic evening on the Observation Deck or an evening at Pete's Bowl-o-Rama. Or take a stroll through Rosewater Park.
There's lots to see and do and that's not even mentioning White Claudia, The Order, skinned dogs, alien geometries that occasionally warp the town, nor the psychologically-induced misery and torments that spring fully formed into existence while walking the merry streets.
Welcome!

Moderator: Laraqua

Kadael
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 12 years 6 months

Re: Lily Thompson's Journey: Deception

Post by Kadael »

Lily blinks, turning her eyes on him slowly. "But I... I don't..."

I want to stay!

She bites her tongue and chokes out a different approach. "Where will I go?"
I'm a smooth criminal and a neurotic lawyer with a crush on a pretty-boy author, and I'm being controlled by my creepy older brother (twice!) while I worry about not having a can opener.
Garrett
Adept
Adept
Registered for: 11 years 10 months

Post by Garrett »

"Doesn't matter, now get YOUR ASS MOVING!" I yell without thinking.
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Registered for: 17 years 8 months

Post by Laraqua »

The woman simply watches curiously.
Is it bad that I listen to this about ten times a day?

Oh, also, check out my new blog on roleplaying and running games: http://stwildonroleplaying.blogspot.com/
Kadael
Keeper
Keeper

Post by Kadael »

"Fine, leave me for dead, you heartless prick," Lily growls. She turns around, shoulders hunched slightly, and begins walking back the way they came. Away from it all.

Will I ever see her again?
I'm a smooth criminal and a neurotic lawyer with a crush on a pretty-boy author, and I'm being controlled by my creepy older brother (twice!) while I worry about not having a can opener.
Garrett
Adept
Adept

Post by Garrett »

I let out a scoff; I don't care what this dumb bitch thinks of me, I don't care what anyone thinks of me. Except Mary, I have to explain myself to Mary.
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

"You cling to a brutal thug for safety?" asks the woman, stunned. "Girl, just get out of here. You're safer on your own. He'll just bring you down into his own mess." She turns her attention back to Cole. "Here's how it's going to be. We're going to give her five minutes to get out of here and then you get your password."

Oh, also, check out my new blog on roleplaying and running games: http://stwildonroleplaying.blogspot.com/
Garrett
Adept
Adept

Post by Garrett »

"We have to wait five whole minutes! For fucks sake it's not like I"m gonna chase here down or anything." I complain, I do not however make any action to go against what she said.
Kadael
Keeper
Keeper

Post by Kadael »

Clinging to a brutal thug? I do that every day.

She doesn't really know where she'll go. Back to MEC Burger, if she can find the way? Kristabella will be long gone, though.

"I don't really want to hang around him, no," Lily snaps, and keeps on walking.

Don't look back.
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

"Just follow your heart and see the sights," said the woman. "You're no better off here than there."

As Lily reaches the door, she adds to Cole: "So, how about we have a big old heart to heart? I'm Ash. And you are?"

Garrett
Adept
Adept

Post by Garrett »

"Cole" I spit out.
Kadael
Keeper
Keeper

Post by Kadael »

Lily throws the door open with more force than necessary. Maybe she'll try to find the car. Try to paint the lighthouse again.
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

Lily can still hear their conversation reverberate through the lighthouse as she descends. Somewhere out there a fog horn sounds.

"You ever been to Silent Hill before?" asks Ash.

Garrett
Adept
Adept

Post by Garrett »

Alright she's gone, you can give me the password now. I think eagerly. "You honestly think their is one person on the fucking planet dumb enough to come to this god forsaken shit hole twice?!" I say with mild contempt.
Kadael
Keeper
Keeper

Post by Kadael »

Why the hell does she want to talk to him anyway? Lily kicks at the ground with the point of one shoe. She wishes they'd shut up.

But they won't, so she walks faster.
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

"You mean you didn't come to sunny Silent Hill on vacation?" asks Ash wryly. "I did. I just wondered if you'd come here for any particular reason such as if you were hoping to find your sister. How old is she anyway?"

Garrett
Adept
Adept

Post by Garrett »

"I came here for work, I had no fucking clue my sister was here, I don't even understand how she could be here. She's dead, she got shot by some piece of shit junkie when she was eight years old." My voice cracks on the last statement, God I hope she didn't notice that.
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

"What does she look like?" asks Ash, unfazed by the fact she should be dead. "Maybe I've seen her around here."

Garrett
Adept
Adept

Post by Garrett »

"She's about four feet tall, with chestnut hair, brown eyes, and really pale skin." I mutter out, trying hard to keep a hold of myself, to not display any emotion.
OOC-I don't remember the description I gave you, so lets just say this is correct.
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

"When did you last see her?" asks Ash.

Garrett
Adept
Adept

Post by Garrett »

"When I was like, ten, what difference does that make?!" I demand, becoming angry at all the old memories I had to think about without the usual buffer of alcohol.

Return to “Welcome to Silent Hill.”