CHAPTER TWO: Jack's Journey: Admissions

A resort town in cheery America is a major holiday destination that sits upon the shores of the beautiful Lake Toluca. It's a fun and fantastic location with plenty to see and do whether as one of our many wonderful tourists or as brand new residents. Catch a film or theatrical production at Artaud Theatre then retire to Annie's Bar for drinks with friends. Check out the Lakeside Amusement Park and see the historical Lighthouse that is still in operation certain days of the year. Spend a romantic evening on the Observation Deck or an evening at Pete's Bowl-o-Rama. Or take a stroll through Rosewater Park.
There's lots to see and do and that's not even mentioning White Claudia, The Order, skinned dogs, alien geometries that occasionally warp the town, nor the psychologically-induced misery and torments that spring fully formed into existence while walking the merry streets.
Welcome!

Moderator: Laraqua

Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Registered for: 17 years 8 months

Re: CHAPTER TWO: Jack's Journey: Admissions

Post by Laraqua »

She takes the knife and gazes at it, fingering the blade so that it cuts but displaying no sign of feeling any pain. "In here there's nothing I can do ... they're protected from me ... from us ... but not from him. Not from Cole." Her gaze raises to meet his and hardens. "Maybe we can find a way to let you leave ... then you can find them and they won't be protected." She frowns. "Father Vincent would know the way."
Is it bad that I listen to this about ten times a day?

Oh, also, check out my new blog on roleplaying and running games: http://stwildonroleplaying.blogspot.com/
Seon
Disciple
Disciple
Registered for: 12 years 6 months

Post by Seon »

"Oh, but why..." Jack mumbles. "Would a real and holy man like Father Vincent...want anything to do with bunch of damned and lost souls like us?"
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

"You're a smart man, Mr. Jack," says the girl. "I'm sure you will find a way."

Oh, also, check out my new blog on roleplaying and running games: http://stwildonroleplaying.blogspot.com/
Seon
Disciple
Disciple

Post by Seon »

"Yeah, extorting information and service from a priest is TOTALLY within my job description as a bartender," Jack mumbles.

"Okay, let's get out of here."
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

"I think it's more like it's within your life's work," says the little girl, reaching to take his hand like any little girl might. "D'you know where we should go first?"

Seon
Disciple
Disciple

Post by Seon »

Keeper,sorry for dropping this again for the last months. College was crazy, I was in RPs and planning to Keep my own CoC game next year, as well as being involvedin the Last Express, of course. I think I only have the requisite attention to focus on one game at the time, for some odd reason. If you want, I can try to focus my attention on this again and the Last Express. No promises that I can continue this though. I think what got me down was that I didn't really know what to do after this scene.I guess I could try visiting that theatre? Or my own apartment? Jack is, admittedly, my favorite character in any RP I've ever played before.

Return to “Welcome to Silent Hill.”