OOC Chit-Chat

A resort town in cheery America is a major holiday destination that sits upon the shores of the beautiful Lake Toluca. It's a fun and fantastic location with plenty to see and do whether as one of our many wonderful tourists or as brand new residents. Catch a film or theatrical production at Artaud Theatre then retire to Annie's Bar for drinks with friends. Check out the Lakeside Amusement Park and see the historical Lighthouse that is still in operation certain days of the year. Spend a romantic evening on the Observation Deck or an evening at Pete's Bowl-o-Rama. Or take a stroll through Rosewater Park.
There's lots to see and do and that's not even mentioning White Claudia, The Order, skinned dogs, alien geometries that occasionally warp the town, nor the psychologically-induced misery and torments that spring fully formed into existence while walking the merry streets.
Welcome!

Moderator: Laraqua

Seon
Disciple
Disciple
Registered for: 12 years 6 months

Re: OOC Chit-Chat

Post by Seon »

I would like to apologize for my disappearance as well. RL issues crept up, writer's block set in, and I found myself unable to continue this game in any meaningful manner whatsoever. My heart wasn't in it.

However, I'm currently in college and I have found several RL friends who have said that they will enjoy playing Call of Cthulhu with me as the Keeper. For the first time, my RL issues and this site is coming into alignment, and I'm eager to get some more experience before my first game as the Keeper.

Well technically second since I ran a Call-of-Cthulhu esque with modified ruleset in another site: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=496420, but the point stands.

I figured that I will drop by just to give Jack a proper ending. (interestingly enough, both Kadael and I seemed to have gotten that urge at similar times). You may see me around some other games in the site as well.
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Registered for: 17 years 7 months

Post by Laraqua »

I'm starting to believe you two are one person.
Is it bad that I listen to this about ten times a day?

Oh, also, check out my new blog on roleplaying and running games: http://stwildonroleplaying.blogspot.com/
Kadael
Keeper
Keeper

Post by Kadael »

That would be strange. And awfully self-indulgent, if you consider our character interactions. Really now. :P
I'm a smooth criminal and a neurotic lawyer with a crush on a pretty-boy author, and I'm being controlled by my creepy older brother (twice!) while I worry about not having a can opener.
Seon
Disciple
Disciple

Post by Seon »

I am shocked and saddened that you would accuse us of...of... Character masturbation, Laraqua XD
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

To make matters worse, I just noticed that Seon joined up only six days after Kadael. :D

I'm starting to feel like quite the detective!

Character masturbation indeed.

Oh, also, check out my new blog on roleplaying and running games: http://stwildonroleplaying.blogspot.com/
Seon
Disciple
Disciple

Post by Seon »

Wow what?

Now you are making me start to think that I AM A figment of Kadael's sick and twisted (and rather dirty) mind! I don't wanna be a fake!

Except I know I ain't cause I murdered Kadael multiple times by stabbing her with sharp knives. In TF2. What, you think we know each other IRL?

I guess Kadael and I can somehow be spiritually linked though.
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

Looks like Seon and Jack have a lot in common.

Kadael
Keeper
Keeper

Post by Kadael »

Seon wrote:Kadael's sick and twisted (and rather dirty) mind!
UM EXCUSE YOU

My jokes about Walter and Emily do not even compare to this, you cheeky little scamp.

I would never lower myself to such filthy innuendo.

in your end-o.
I'm a smooth criminal and a neurotic lawyer with a crush on a pretty-boy author, and I'm being controlled by my creepy older brother (twice!) while I worry about not having a can opener.
Seon
Disciple
Disciple

Post by Seon »

Kadael wrote:
Seon wrote:Kadael's sick and twisted (and rather dirty) mind!
UM EXCUSE YOU

My jokes about Walter and Emily do not even compare to this, you cheeky little scamp.

I would never lower myself to such filthy innuendo.

in your end-o.
Well, apparently since we are the same person, you did!
Kadael
Keeper
Keeper

Post by Kadael »

I guess I have to try and explain this to my (our???) family/friends/lady friend. I'm not about to leave such an important job up to you.
Seon
Disciple
Disciple

Post by Seon »

Too late! I already explained the situation to my (our?) friends!
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

Children, children. I can't leave the boards for a minute before you two are at it again.

Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 6 months

Post by Mr. Handy »

Welcome back, both of you!
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep
Kadael
Keeper
Keeper

Post by Kadael »

Yes, we're incorrigible like that. :roll:

And hello again, Mr. Handy. Good to see you.
Kadael
Keeper
Keeper

Post by Kadael »

I'm annoyed because I only just thought of this, and also because it's terrible:

MURRAY CHRISTMAS

don't hurt me
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 6 months

Post by Mr. Handy »

Oh, I did the exact same thing myself years ago, on amandatapping.com, where I was writing some interactive SG-1 fanfiction. I posted a picture of Teal'c in his guise as "Murray" with that very caption. Then a week later, I posted one of Harry Maybourne and wished everyone a Harry New Year.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

Hey there, sorry about the belatedness of the postings. I was just desperately strapped for ideas on how to make things move swimmingly but I've got your turning points firmly in mind now on your various routes toward the Good+, Good, Bad+ and Bad ending options you both have.

Seon
Disciple
Disciple

Post by Seon »

Sorry for abandoning this again.

But I do wanted to share this fancy image my friend drew for me!

[img=http://s28.postimg.org/okszjw1nt/Jack_and_kitty.jpg]
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

That is amazing! Absolutely amazing!

Kadael
Keeper
Keeper

Post by Kadael »

Hee! It's so Jack!

Return to “Welcome to Silent Hill.”