OOC Chit-Chat

A resort town in cheery America is a major holiday destination that sits upon the shores of the beautiful Lake Toluca. It's a fun and fantastic location with plenty to see and do whether as one of our many wonderful tourists or as brand new residents. Catch a film or theatrical production at Artaud Theatre then retire to Annie's Bar for drinks with friends. Check out the Lakeside Amusement Park and see the historical Lighthouse that is still in operation certain days of the year. Spend a romantic evening on the Observation Deck or an evening at Pete's Bowl-o-Rama. Or take a stroll through Rosewater Park.
There's lots to see and do and that's not even mentioning White Claudia, The Order, skinned dogs, alien geometries that occasionally warp the town, nor the psychologically-induced misery and torments that spring fully formed into existence while walking the merry streets.
Welcome!

Moderator: Laraqua

johnson41996
Initiate
Initiate
Registered for: 8 years 11 months

Re: OOC Chit-Chat

Post by johnson41996 »

oh dude, can i please play this? please please please?
We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Registered for: 17 years 6 months

Post by Laraqua »

Sure. It's mainly solo play but the character stories tend to inter-weave a bit with Echoes of previous characters turning up occasionally. Naturally you need a Silent Hill style protagonist, someone looking to either find something or escape it. PM me your ideas. :)
Is it bad that I listen to this about ten times a day?

Oh, also, check out my new blog on roleplaying and running games: http://stwildonroleplaying.blogspot.com/
johnson41996
Initiate
Initiate

Post by johnson41996 »

:) :) :) :)
We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.
johnson41996
Initiate
Initiate

Post by johnson41996 »

I sent you a few ideas via pm did you not get them?
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

Sorry, should've sent a confirmation but I checked them during a surprise training I had to run at work and have been milling over the four ideas to figure out which one would work the best.... Can I let you know tomorrow? I'm almost sure which.... :)

Oh, also, check out my new blog on roleplaying and running games: http://stwildonroleplaying.blogspot.com/
johnson41996
Initiate
Initiate

Post by johnson41996 »

Sure! Can't wait to see which one you pick!
johnson41996
Initiate
Initiate

Post by johnson41996 »

Sure! Can't wait to see which one you pick!
johnson41996
Initiate
Initiate

Post by johnson41996 »

So whats the word bird
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

Have your forum in place now!

Return to “Welcome to Silent Hill.”