(GMB) OOC

"Get me that writing desk", the client said. It seemed like a simple job. Now ghosts are crawling out of your drink, murderers are after your stock, mad Scottish Spaniards (or is that Spanish Scotsmen?) are selling people's legs by the pound, and the Mob reckons you owe them a prize racehorse. If you survive, make sure your commission's intact, 'cos the only thing falling faster than your sanity is your financial prospects...

[This game may accept new players]

Moderators: Taavi, Grafster

WinstonP
Initiate
Initiate
Registered for: 12 years

Re: (GMB) OOC

Post by WinstonP »

The curse strikes again!

More seriously, sorry to lose you Laraqua.
http://winstonp.wordpress.com
Cearlan
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 17 years 2 months

Post by Cearlan »

Damned bookshops seem to be accursed places lol

Sorry to lose you Laraqua, I hope your situation changes again - this time for the better (just remember that this is a game at the end of the day - we all have to prioritise our real life situations).
Playing;
Paris: City of Tears
Horror on the Orient Express

Keeping;
The Curse of Nineveh
Bookman
Acolyte
Acolyte
Registered for: 12 years 5 months

Post by Bookman »

Just to echo the others, a great shame indeed. Pleasure gaming with you.
Ex ignorantia ad sapientiam; e luce ad tenebras.
Taavi
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 12 years 5 months

Post by Taavi »

So, here I am.
I must apologise for leaving you all in the lurch. Since we got back from Tasmania I have had one crisis after another, or so it seemed. Things are a bit more stable now but I can't yet tell whether my time will be more available going forward, or if demands will mount once again.

So, options.
1) I can continue Keeping Grant's. I don't know if I'll be able to update more than once or twice a week, which will make for a slow game.
2) I can turn it over to someone else (any volunteers?) and tell them the plot(s)
3) We can call it quits and I will post a plot(s) synopsis of what it was all about and where it was going to go.

Please let me know your preference.

Taavi/James
Cearlan
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 17 years 2 months

Post by Cearlan »

Taavi wrote:So, here I am.
I must apologise for leaving you all in the lurch. Since we got back from Tasmania I have had one crisis after another, or so it seemed. Things are a bit more stable now but I can't yet tell whether my time will be more available going forward, or if demands will mount once again.

So, options.
1) I can continue Keeping Grant's. I don't know if I'll be able to update more than once or twice a week, which will make for a slow game.
2) I can turn it over to someone else (any volunteers?) and tell them the plot(s)
3) We can call it quits and I will post a plot(s) synopsis of what it was all about and where it was going to go.

Please let me know your preference.

Taavi/James

Glad you are back Taavi, whether partially or full time - it's always good to see people returning. I hope your crises (sp?) have all abated now and it will all be plain sailing from here on in for you and yours.

As for the three preferences you gave I would happily fall in with any / all of them, but do not really feel that I could volunteer to run the game as I have three games on here to run and real life issues of my own that need attention (Damn real life!!!)

Cearlan / Norman
Playing;
Paris: City of Tears
Horror on the Orient Express

Keeping;
The Curse of Nineveh

Return to “Grant's Military Bookshop (A Bookhounds of London Game)”