Recruitment: Masks of Nyarlathotep, BRP, 1920s

Character creation and general pre-game banter.

Moderators: Laraqua, Raiko

thewhatchamacallit
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 17 years 6 months

Post by thewhatchamacallit »

:lol:
If you can be strong at the worst of times; you'll be invincible in the best.
PrBatblind
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Registered for: 18 years 5 months

Post by PrBatblind »

Guys, I really envy you. It was a wonderful thing following your enthusiastic character-creation. The finalized sheets I already saw are top-quality. I hope such a witty & merry fellowship will see someday the end of this huge campaign.
Good luck to you all!
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Registered for: 17 years 7 months

Post by Laraqua »

You hear that, Raiko? PrBlatblind is so amused by our character concepts he or she wants us to see it to the end? That means no killing poor Maksim Mikhailovich or Timour! Y'hear that? Otherwise, PrBratblind will be very disappointed in the game. You wouldn't want that now, would you?
Is it bad that I listen to this about ten times a day?

Oh, also, check out my new blog on roleplaying and running games: http://stwildonroleplaying.blogspot.com/
thewhatchamacallit
Keeper
Keeper

<Timour leans forward and taps the microphone to make sure it is still working> "Ahem, I uh, as one of the frontline character second that motion. Thank you."
thewhatchamacallit
Keeper
Keeper

:lol:
Raiko
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 11 months

Post by Raiko »

Laraqua wrote: You hear that, Raiko? PrBlatblind is so amused by our character concepts he or she wants us to see it to the end? That means no killing poor Maksim Mikhailovich or Timour! Y'hear that? Otherwise, PrBratblind will be very disappointed in the game. You wouldn't want that now, would you?

I'll see what I can do! I wouldn't want to upset Séb, or bad bad things might happen to Anthony in his Orient Express game. :lol:
Kola_Bear
Layman
Layman
Registered for: 16 years 10 months

Re: Recruitment: Masks of Nyarlathotep, BRP, 1920s

Post by Kola_Bear »

hey, by the looks of things the game is looking like its filled up. But if you want an extra or a sub i'd be interested.
Raiko
Admin
Admin

Post by Raiko »

Kola_Bear wrote: hey, by the looks of things the game is looking like its filled up. But if you want an extra or a sub i'd be interested.

Thanks for your interest. :)
The game is full at the moment, but I'm considering whether or not to bring in one extra player when the team leaves New York.

I'll send you a private message when I've decided, and if you're still interest you'll be first in line for a place. It's likely to be at least a few weeks before they leave New York though.
Kola_Bear
Layman
Layman

Post by Kola_Bear »

OK well the character idea that came to me when i was reading through was a chaperone for Elizabeth, an older friend of the family sort.
Raiko
Admin
Admin

Post by Raiko »

Kola_Bear wrote: OK well the character idea that came to me when i was reading through was a chaperone for Elizabeth, an older friend of the family sort.

I'm afraid that Johnny is Elizabeth's chaperone/bodyguard, and has been throughout her earlier European travels. Obviously he doesn't appear to be the world's greatest chaperone, but he is a good bodyguard and Elizabeth's father is quite happy with the service that Johnny provides.

Your character will have to come from the next location rather than New York, and at this stage I don't know what that destination will be (the adventure is almost totally non-linear). I don't plan on adding additional New York based characters now, even if several pc deaths occur.
Kola_Bear
Layman
Layman

Post by Kola_Bear »

ok i didnt notice that. drop me a pm then whenever you know what the next location will be and i'll see if i can come up with something.

Return to “Pre-Game Chatter”