Page 1 of 1

IC-Ep 1-Prison in Space(TARDIS crew/Karin/Security officers)

Posted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:53 am
by Mr. Handy
Brig - Styx Base, Pluto
0635 GMT - Tuesday, August 9, 2112

Heinrich Kohl stood with Alison Silver and Robert MacCrimmon in the hallway between the two cell blocks.

"Sergeant," said Alison, "I'd like to stand guard in the antechamber if that's all right with you." She pressed her hand to the lockplate to open the door leading back to the antechamber and saw Captain Karin Bauer enter it from the opposite door that led back to the main corridor.

Elizabeth sat in the middle cell of the left cell block. She could hear what was going on in the corridor outside, but it was harder to hear the other cell block.

Story and Brook were in the cells on either side of Lucius in the right cell block. The three of them could talk to each other through the walls of the cells. While they were made of metal as strong as the doors, they did allow sound to pass through.

Lucius found that the toilet looked somewhat different than the ones he had seen and used in London, but it functioned mostly the same. When he finished, however, it flushed itself automatically, disposing of the waste. He had to remind himself that it was technology and not magic, though it was more advanced than even what was around in 1930.
Lucius Verres,Peering around the cell, [b]Lucius[/b] caught sight of something high up on the rear wall, near the corner. It was well hidden, but not well enough to fool him. It was small, clear, and round, embedded in the wall, resembling nothing so much as a pupilless eye. Perhaps that was how they watched him.
OOC,[b]Story[/b], [b]Elizabeth[/b], and [b]Brook[/b], you may also roll Spot Hidden. [b]Elizabeth[/b], you may also roll Listen to see if you are able to hear what the others say in the other cell block. [b]Alison[/b]'s player has been missing for weeks, so I'll NPC her for now until her player returns or a new one takes her over.

Re: IC-Ep 1-Prison in Space(TARDIS crew/Karin/Security officers)

Posted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:17 am
by jaysun81
OOC,[url=http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3211890/]Spot Hidden - 25% (1d100=39)[/url]

Posted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:29 am
by Thorn

Posted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:41 am
by aine
Karin arrives at the antechamber leading to the cells. She sees Sergeant Kohl and the two privates through the next open doorway and walks up to it.
"Sergeant." She nods to him. "Could I have a word with you in the antechamber? I'd like a debrief on the prisoners."
Security officers,Karin is carrying her black bag containing medical equipment ready to examine the prisoners.

Posted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:20 am
by ImpInTraining
"They have ... eye things..." Lucius says to Story and Brook. "Up near the ceiling. They watch our every move."
Handy,Would it be possible to reach the cameras if I wanted to?

Posted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:08 am
by Mr. Handy
Lucius Verres,Yes, it's not too high for you to reach.

Posted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:00 am
by yockenthwaite
OOC,[url=http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3213392/]Rolling Spot Hidden (stat 35%) in cell (1d100=63)[/url] [url=http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3213393/]Rolling Listen (stat 34%) in cell (1d100=74)[/url]

Posted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:06 am
by Thorn
"Cameras," Brook says. Then she looks at the toilet, and her eyes widen. "So they can watch.....Ew! Pervs!" She looks around for the camera Lucius spoke of.

Posted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:12 pm
by Mr. Handy
Brook could not find a hidden camera.
OOC,That was what the Spot Hidden roll was meant to determine.

Posted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:17 pm
by Dr. Bloodworth
Heinrich joins Karin in the antechamber. "There's four of them. The older man, calls himself Story, seems to be the leader. They claim to be travellers of some sort, and from their statements it seems that their transport device has some sort of intelligence. They say it brought them here."

Posted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:04 pm
by Thorn
Brook sighs and lies back on the bunk, staring up into the ceiling.

Posted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:31 pm
by jaysun81
Story continues to sit in silence... thinking.

Posted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:58 pm
by aine
Karin frowns. "Well I guess the technicians are checking the transport for A.I. I just need to give the people a once-over in case the General decides to let them out to run about the place. If they're travelers they could have picked up anything from anywhere." She makes a face. "I can't imagine what from where but we have to follow protocol. Can you let me in to see the leader? Story did you say?"

Posted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:40 pm
by ImpInTraining
Systematically, Lucius spent his time examining the room for any sort of weaknesses... vents, thin walls, other of those technical gadgets that might be used against their captives if it came to it. He was not obvious about what he was doing, just looked very curious on the monitors as he wandered about the room and moved things about casually.

Posted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:00 pm
by Dr. Bloodworth
"That's right," Heinrich says as he leads Capt. Bauer through the corridor to the door of the cell in which Story is confined. He opens it.

Posted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:02 pm
by yockenthwaite
Elizabeth sits in silence, listening as best as she can to the voices outside her cell.

Posted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:35 pm
by aine
"Thank you Sergeant. Could you close the door behind me but have you or one of the privates waiting outside just in case?" Karin walks into the cell and tries not to look too surprised at the prisoner's outlandish clothing. "Hello Mr. Story, I am Capt. Karin Bauer, chief medical officer. I hope they haven't been treating you too badly in here." She looks around the cell. "It is a bit sparten. Have you been offered any food or drink yet? Karin is carrying a rigid black bag which she puts down on the floor behind her.

Posted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:39 pm
by Thorn
(Perhaps we should describe our characters, and what we're wearing. I see Story is referred to as an older man all the time, but I think it's only meant he's older than Lucius. Not old. Brook is in her mid teens, wearing a black dress and black tights, and black leather boots, with a slight goth twist. Dark hair, rather pale, and with darkly mascara'ed eyes.)

Brook sits up and listens when she hears Story's door being opened and voices.

Posted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:53 pm
by yockenthwaite
OOC,Good thinking.
(Elizabeth is wearing a knee-length black tweed skirt and red woollen jumper over a white blouse. On her feet she has flat, sensible shoes. And no make up. She is in her early 20s.)

Posted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:19 am
by jaysun81
Story looks at Capt. Bauer. "Things could be worse." Smiles. "They haven't offered us food or drink." Looks down at the bag then back at the Captain. "So, what can I do for you?"

(Story is currently wearing brown loose fitting cargo-style pants, short sleeve brown button-up shirt, black shoes and brown leather cuffs.)

Posted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:41 am
by Mr. Handy
Alison Silver poked in her head from the antechamber. "Sergeant Kohl?" she said. "I just got a call from Major Orlova in Tertiary Storage. They've been unable to gain entry to the blue box. She wants to know if any of the intruders had a key on them when we searched them. You know, I don't believe we did actually search them."

Karin found that there was barely enough room in the cell for her and Story. It was extremely awkward to examine him under the circumstances, but not impossible.
OOC,Yes, good idea to describe yourselves. The Styx Base crew all wear uniforms of the United Earth Peace Forces with rank insignia, but their appearances will of course vary. [b]Story[/b] being described as older does mean he looks older than [b]Lucius[/b] (I'd guess he appears to be in his forties). However, in reality [b]Story[/b] is much older than he looks, though still young by Time Lord standards. [b]Karin[/b], please roll Medicine.
Lucius Verres,[b]Lucius[/b] found that the bed, if one could call it that, did not budge. Neither did the other fixtures. They were embedded in the walls. Their captors had seemed determined not to let their prisoners have anything that might be used as a weapon. He could not see any devices other than the one he had already detected, but it might simply have been that he did not know for what he was looking. The walls, while thin enough to hear through if he made an effort, were made of solid, strong metal of some sort, stronger even than iron. He did, however, see a ventilation grating in the ceiling. He had reasoned correctly that the air he was breathing had to be coming from somewhere. Even if he could get it open, and even if his captors didn't notice, it would be a very tight squeeze.

Posted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:47 pm
by aine
Karin smiles back."I'm sure we can get you some refreshments. Tea perhaps? Before that though I would like to evaluate your health. Standard protocol I'm afraid." Karin turns round and opens the bag which folds out to reveal what looks like a small monitor with sockets and some cables and a few other bits and pieces. She pulls out a material band about 25cm long."It is very simple. I would need to wrap this around your wrist for about 30 seconds. It will send back readings to the processor. Can I sit beside you on the bunk and put it on your left wrist? I'm sorry there's not much room in here."
Karin,[url=http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3218188/]1d100=32medicine(70)[/url]

Posted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:18 pm
by Thorn
"What are you doing to Story?!" Brook calls from her cell, straining to hear what's going on. "Don't you dare hurt him!"

Posted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:06 pm
by Dr. Bloodworth
Heinrich turns toward Robert. "Pvt. Macrimmon, can you see if the newcomers need any food or water, and run to the cafeteria to pick up anything needed?"

"I'll ask," Heinrich called to Pvt. Silver down the hall. Much as I'm loathe to do anything for that woman... Then, towards the cells, "How do you get into the transport device? Key? Some other method?"

Then he walks over to Brook's cell and opens the observation window. "Don't worry, nothing that'll harm him. Just a routine scan, to make sure you haven't picked up any illnesses or anything on your travels."

Posted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:23 pm
by Thorn
Brook sits back down, not quite reassured. "You'll have to bring us to get in..." she says quietly.

Posted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:37 pm
by ImpInTraining
Lucius heard some commotion, and heard concern about entry to the T.A.R.D.I.S., but it didn't involve him. He had no access to give. He certainly wouldn't tell them how it opened after being treated like a criminal.
Handy,What about the bedding material. Does the mattress move? Are there sheets? Blankets? Pillow? Do they have towels for drying your hands after washing? Do they have cups to drink out of? Sorry to be such a pain about this, but if I'm being held captive, I want to know everything that I have access to so I might be able to improvise some sort of weaponry.

Posted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:46 pm
by jaysun81
"By all means Captain you may run your scans." Story allows Karin to attach the device.

Upon hearing Brook's concern Story calls out "Everything is alright, no need to worry."

"Sergeant any attempt to gain entry into my transport device is unlawful, a breach of privacy and most of all a serious violation to our potential friendship. I'm sorry but attempting to gain entry without my consent and behind my back as you have thus far does not incline me to cooperate."
Handy,I assume like the Doctor's TARDIS in the classic series that my TARDIS has a metabolism detector on the lock; the very thing that even with the key stopped the good Brigadier from gaining access in Spearhead from Space.

Posted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:05 am
by Mr. Handy
"Right away, Sarge," said Robert MacCrimmon. He went down to Elizabeth's cell first and opened the door. "Would you like something to eat and drink, Miss?" he asked.
Story,Yes, that's right. The TARDIS will only open for someone it's been keyed to recognize (you or your companions).
Lucius Verres,There is no bedding material. The "bed" is just an uncomfortable metal slab jutting out of the wall. No sheets, no blankets, no pillow. There are no towels or cups (there is an automatic hand-drying device above the sink, however). The sink operates automatically when it senses something underneath the faucets. There is a roll of toilet paper in a niche in the wall next to the toilet on a thin, cylindrical metal holder.
Karin Bauer,At first [b]Story[/b] seemed to [b]Karin[/b] to be merely a fairly healthy human being, but when she checked his heartbeat, she detected a faint echo. After further listening to his chest, she discovered to her shock that he actually had two hearts! [spoiler][b]Karin[/b], please roll Sanity. Sanity loss is 0/1, so you lose no Sanity if you succeed or only 1 if you fail.[/spoiler]

Posted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:56 pm
by aine
Karin takes out a packet and applies a liner to the band. She attaches it securely to Story's arm and activates the machine. She watches for the readings.
Story,There is a increase of pressure as the band tightens around your wrist, also the faintest of skin-pricks.
'This tests for blood pressure,type and count. Mineral composition and for any viruses, bacterium etc. Where was your last port of call Mr. Story? " Karin frowns as various charts are displayed."Strange. That's not right." She takes out a stethoscope and puts the end on Story's chest."We'll have to do it the old fashioned way..." She listens."No, that's impossible." She lowers her voice.
Story,[i]"Mr. Story. Tell me. Do you have two hearts?"[/i]
Karin,[url=http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3220245/]1d100=49[/url]Sanity (55%)

Posted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:28 pm
by ImpInTraining
Lucius plays with the sink for a while... amazed that the faucet is so smart it can tell when his hand was close by.

Posted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:39 pm
by yockenthwaite
Elizabeth smiles at the security guard, glad to see a friendly face again. "Yes please. Maybe some water to drink, and something light to eat, maybe a sandwich or something like that?" She wonders what sort of food they eat here in the far future, so is unsure what to ask for.

Posted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:22 pm
by ImpInTraining
Lucius calls out through the walls, "Hey... their sink ... it's smart. Lets the water out all by itself. I think it can read my thoughts!" He pauses a few seconds, then says, "Nope... scratch that. But it does pour water when I need to wash my hands."

Posted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:16 am
by jaysun81
Story re-adjusts himself. "Last port of call... London England, Earth."

Leaning in close Story says:
Karin,[color=#0000FF]"Your medical readings are correct Captain. You have nothing to fear...trust me."[/color]

Posted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:23 am
by Mr. Handy
Robert smiled back at Elizabeth. "Right, I can get you that, no problem," he said. "I'm afraid I'm gonna have to lock the door again before I go ask your friends what they'd like. Is there anything else you need?"

Posted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:50 pm
by aine
Story,[i]"I've heard of people with two heads so it's possible, I guess, and you seem fine for all that."[/i] Karin gives him a sharp look.[i]"Though what it must be like for you when you're in love I can't imagine." [/i]
Karin begins to pack up the box."Well Mr. Story you are fit and healthy so thank you very much for your cooperation. There weren't any plagues in London last I heard so that's good. What are your plans now that you are on Pluto? If you weren't in these cells that is."

Posted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:59 pm
by yockenthwaite
"No, I'm fine, thank you." says Elizabeth.

Posted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:47 pm
by Dr. Bloodworth
"When you're done with Story, Captain, I'd like to speak with him if I may," says Heinrich.

Posted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:13 pm
by ImpInTraining
"You'd think they would have given us blankets and pillows at least... do they really expect us to sleep on a slab of metal?" Lucius called from the next cell.

Posted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:21 pm
by Thorn
"I don't know...The colonel was a meanie, so probably..." Brook answers from the next cell.

Posted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:19 pm
by jaysun81
Looks at Karin. "Help your people the best that we can while we are here I suppose." Rubs his wrist. "You have been a fantastic doc. Great bedside manner...thank you." Smiles.

Posted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:25 am
by Mr. Handy
"All right," said Robert to Elizabeth. "I'll be back in a wee bit with your water and a sandwich." He closed the door and walked down the hall to the other cell block, where he opened Brook's door. "Miss, I'm going to go to the cafeteria to bring everyone back some food and drink. Is there anything in particular you'd like?"

Posted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:38 am
by Thorn
Brook glances from Robert to the toilet, then shakes her head. "No, thanks.....Lucius said there's a camera, and I'm not risking having to use the loo on tape."

Posted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:13 pm
by aine
Karin knocks on the door to be let out."You're welcome, and if you're any good at keeping the crew entertained on this backwater planet then I would welcome the help but I can't envisage any other necessity."She grins, "Unless those aliens suddenly turn up in tertiary storage too; in which case we'll need the cells back. I think the sergeant would like a word."She calls through the door."Sergeant can you let me into one of the other cells please?"

Posted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:37 am
by Dr. Bloodworth
The door to Story's cell slides open and Capt. Bauer emerges.

"I'm trusting you for a moment," Heinrich says as he opens the door to Lucius' cell to allow the captain access. He shuts it behind her and returns to Story.

"I figure you're the best one to talk to, as the leader of this little band. The Lieutenant-Colonel is heading out to the wreck, and in the meantime we're to question you further. I'm to try to find out the extent of your knowledge about aliens. You say you've been travelling for quite some time. How many alien races - intelligent alien races - have you encountered? And of those, how many of those have been hostile?"

Posted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:10 am
by yockenthwaite
After Robert leaves Elizabeth settles down again, in her seated position, to wait her turn with the medic. She tries to follow what is happening outside by listening.

Posted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:10 pm
by ImpInTraining
"I'm trusting you for a moment," Heinrich says as he opens the door to Lucius' cell to allow the captain access.
"How very humane of you," Lucius says sarcastically to Heinrich. His mind was already formulating possible escape scenarios. He put the plans on hold while he examined the newcomer.
Captain Bauer,Please describe what you're wearing, Captain. Thanks!"
Lucius was wearing a suit quite out of date. He didn't have the opportunity to dress in more appropriate garb before exiting the TARDIS.

Posted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:31 pm
by jaysun81
"I've encounter a few. Most notably an alien posing as a god. He was quiet hostile. Though I assure you not all are that way." Smiles. "Sure some want to destroy the human race, enslave the human race... eat the human race. But there are those that wish to befriend the human race." Looks at Heinrich. "What exactly does the Lieutenant-Colonel plan to do out there?"

Posted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:55 pm
by aine
Lucius sees a woman in her thirties wearing a uniform of the United Earth Peace Forces, (Sort of tight fitting black, grey and white all-in-one thing maybe) bobbed red hair and a warm smile.
"Hello, I'm Captain Bauer, medical officer for the station. I'm sorry, I was rushed in here without getting your name. May I have a seat?"

Posted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:37 pm
by Mr. Handy
"You've got to eat sometime," said Robert to Brook. "If you don't want anything now, that's fine. Alison's the one watching the monitors right now anyway, and she's all right. If you really don't someone watching when you're using the loo, you can stretch your arm up and hold up your hand just right so that it blocks the camera's view."
OOC,[b]Karin[/b], if [b]Lucius[/b] does not object to you examining him, you may roll Medicine.

Posted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:42 pm
by Thorn
Brook looks to where the private is indicating to hold her hand, to try to find out where the camera is. "Well...I wasn't really planning on staying long enough to get that hungry..."

Posted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:47 pm
by Mr. Handy
Robert shrugged. "It's not up to me," he said. "If you change your mind, just let me know. I'll go see if your friends want anything. Is there anything else before I close your door?"

Posted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:15 am
by Thorn
"Yes, could you leave it ajar? I have this thing about being locked up for absolutely no reason."

Posted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:57 pm
by ImpInTraining
Lucius' perturbed and investigative appearance is replaced with one of mild interest when the pretty woman in tight-fitting clothes is shown in. "Captain Bauer, how do you do. I am Lucius Verres. Please... make yourself at home. I'm sorry it isn't very comfortable, and I cannot offer you some refreshments. Seems we are some sort of criminals."

If the captain asks to do a medical examination on the Roman, he will not object, but he insists, "I am in perfect health. But to satisfy your curiosities... feel free."

Posted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:27 pm
by Dr. Bloodworth
"Well," Heinrich says in response to Story's question, "he and a small party of others are going to retrieve the Persephone and the transport that Captain Desjardins took out there. Do you have any idea what these creatures she encountered could have been?"

Posted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:34 pm
by aine
"A pleasure to meet you Mr Verres. I'm sure you must have heard my conversation with Mr Story and understand this will only take a moment." Karin smiles and opens her black bag (sorry, forgot to mention that), takes out the equipment, sorts out a fresh band and applies it to Lucias' wrist."I'm sorry you are locked up in here, I'm hoping it won't be for too long. How was London when you left it? I really miss being able to walk around in the open air. I like your suit by the way, is it real tweed?"
Handy,medicine roll (70): ouch [url=http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3225554/]1d100=97[/url] Can I roll latin for Lucias' name?

Posted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:53 pm
by jaysun81
Runs his hand through his hair "If I could see it and interact with it...maybe." Looks around the cell then back at Heinrich. "Any chance of that? Perhaps a video or still image of the "aliens"?

Posted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:29 am
by Mr. Handy
Robert glanced over at Sergeant Heinrich Kohl. "I'd like to, Miss," he told Brook, "but I don't know if the sergeant would approve."
Karin Bauer,[b]Lucius[/b] seemed pretty healthy. [spoiler]Yes, you may go ahead and roll Latin. You may also roll History.[/spoiler]

Posted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:00 am
by Thorn
"Just don't forget we're like sitting ducks in here if those aliens attack..."

Posted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:01 pm
by Dr. Bloodworth
"Absolutely not," answers Heinrich. "I have no reason to distrust these people, but it, ahh, wouldn't go well for me."

Radios Lieutenant-Colonel Bruce. "Lieutenant-Colonel, I'm here with Story. Did Captain Desjardins happen to get any pictures or video of these aliens? Or a good description? I'm trying to see if he can identify what species they are, and maybe tell us how to deal with them, should they turn hostile."

Posted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:31 pm
by aine
Handy,Well, that was a short conversation on ancient history: history (20), Latin (26): [url=http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3227459/]1d100=78, 1d100=69[/url]

Posted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:18 pm
by Thorn
Brook just shakes her head and sits back on the slab, pulling her knees up again, and hugging herself.

Posted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:25 am
by Mr. Handy
"I'm sorry, Miss," said Robert. He closed the door to Brook's cell again, and it sealed. He walked down the cell block to Story's cell. "Excuse me, sir," he said to Story. "I'm about to go get some food and drink for everyone. Would you like anything?"

There was no reply from Lt. Colonel Bruce. He had probably already left the base and was thus out of range of Heinrich's hands-free radio headset as well as the base's internal communications. Lt. Colleen Rose would be the only one who could get in touch with him if that was the case.
Karin Bauer,[b]Karin[/b] did not know the significance of [b]Lucius[/b]'s name.

Posted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:51 pm
by jaysun81
Story looks at Robert "A drink would be great, thanks."

Posted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:59 pm
by ImpInTraining
"I don't blame your cautionary practices... but putting us in cells is a bit much. We've done nothing aggressive. You could have just as easily put us in a dining room, or some spare office." He frowns and shook his head, "Sorry, I know... it's not your doings, and probably beyond your control. I'm just upset that they took my dagger from me. It's the only thing I have left of ... my ... old life."

He tried to relax as Captain Bauer did her checks on him and said, "London... what is to say? Their horseless carriages are actually quite fascinating. The trip would have been more enjoyable had it not been for the cultists we ran across mucking things up. I dare say, I even preferred the company of the ghouls to them." He chuckled, "Then after my therapy, I suppose the place seemed more hospitable. Still, I'm not in any hurry to go back, ever."

Posted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:06 am
by Mr. Handy
"Anything in particular you'd like?" asked Robert.
OOC,[b]Karin[/b], you may roll Psychology.

Posted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:49 pm
by Dr. Bloodworth
"Silver, can you radio Lt. Rose for me? Thank you." After she's radioed, "Lieutenant, this is Sgt. Kohl with security. Can you attempt to get a hold of Lt.-Col. Bruce for me?" Then, provided she can, I'll ask him the same question as I attempted to earlier, about getting a good description of the aliens.

Posted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:32 pm
by aine
Karin finishes her checks and puts the equipment away in the black bag. "Sounds like you've had some strange adventures Mr Verres. I'm surprised any cult, especially ones called 'The Ghouls', could survive in a place like London; the regime would have arrested them no question. Even in my home town Jo'burg they wouldn't allow a local youth club to start up. What was your therapy? Have you finished the course?"
Handy,Wait for it... [url=http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3231607/]1d100=100[/url] psychology (30) what a roll.

Posted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:05 am
by ImpInTraining
"My theory? The youths? They weren't people. They were flesh-eating ghouls, come to feast on an Egyptian mummy and claim a special dagger." Lucius shook his head, "It's a long story."

Posted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:08 am
by Mr. Handy
Alison ducked into the corridor and activated the intercom for Heinrich to talk to Lt. Rose in Ground Control before returning to the antechamber, something he could have easily done himself.
OOC,[b]Colleen Rose[/b] is a player character, so I'll need to wait for her player to post and relay the message, and there are other things going on of which you're unaware, so there may be some delay.
Karin Bauer,[b]Lucius[/b] sounded completely mad, and he wasn't making any sense. Whatever therapy he had undergone, it obviously hadn't worked.

Posted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:06 pm
by aine
Karin raises an eyebrow. "Sounds like a long story in more than one sense Mr Verres. What about this dagger of yours; I take it the security staff have it? I can't promise anything but I'll ask that it's kept safe for you." She bangs on the door to be let out. "Well it's been interesting meeting you Mr Verres, you'll take care won't you- no more bad dreams I hope."

Posted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:43 pm
by Mr. Handy
"I'll just get you some water, then," said Private Robert MacCrimmon. He closed the door to Story's cell, then opened the door to Lucius's cell to let Karin out.
OOC,Everyone is moving to the thread linked below.
Questions and Answers