IC-Ep 1-Prison in Space(TARDIS crew/Karin/Security officers)

Story and his companions arrive on Styx Base and are apprehended by security forces, while Captain Juliette Desjardins makes a startling discovery.

Moderator: Mr. Handy

Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 6 months

IC-Ep 1-Prison in Space(TARDIS crew/Karin/Security officers)

Post by Mr. Handy »

Brig - Styx Base, Pluto
0635 GMT - Tuesday, August 9, 2112

Heinrich Kohl stood with Alison Silver and Robert MacCrimmon in the hallway between the two cell blocks.

"Sergeant," said Alison, "I'd like to stand guard in the antechamber if that's all right with you." She pressed her hand to the lockplate to open the door leading back to the antechamber and saw Captain Karin Bauer enter it from the opposite door that led back to the main corridor.

Elizabeth sat in the middle cell of the left cell block. She could hear what was going on in the corridor outside, but it was harder to hear the other cell block.

Story and Brook were in the cells on either side of Lucius in the right cell block. The three of them could talk to each other through the walls of the cells. While they were made of metal as strong as the doors, they did allow sound to pass through.

Lucius found that the toilet looked somewhat different than the ones he had seen and used in London, but it functioned mostly the same. When he finished, however, it flushed itself automatically, disposing of the waste. He had to remind himself that it was technology and not magic, though it was more advanced than even what was around in 1930.
Lucius Verres,Peering around the cell, [b]Lucius[/b] caught sight of something high up on the rear wall, near the corner. It was well hidden, but not well enough to fool him. It was small, clear, and round, embedded in the wall, resembling nothing so much as a pupilless eye. Perhaps that was how they watched him.
OOC,[b]Story[/b], [b]Elizabeth[/b], and [b]Brook[/b], you may also roll Spot Hidden. [b]Elizabeth[/b], you may also roll Listen to see if you are able to hear what the others say in the other cell block. [b]Alison[/b]'s player has been missing for weeks, so I'll NPC her for now until her player returns or a new one takes her over.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep
jaysun81
Disciple
Disciple
Registered for: 13 years 9 months

Re: IC-Ep 1-Prison in Space(TARDIS crew/Karin/Security officers)

Post by jaysun81 »

OOC,[url=http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3211890/]Spot Hidden - 25% (1d100=39)[/url]
Wood Planet Gaming Lodge
Thorn
Adept
Adept
Registered for: 16 years 5 months

Post by Thorn »

aine
Disciple
Disciple
Registered for: 12 years 8 months

Post by aine »

Karin arrives at the antechamber leading to the cells. She sees Sergeant Kohl and the two privates through the next open doorway and walks up to it.
"Sergeant." She nods to him. "Could I have a word with you in the antechamber? I'd like a debrief on the prisoners."
Security officers,Karin is carrying her black bag containing medical equipment ready to examine the prisoners.
ImpInTraining
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 16 years 9 months

Post by ImpInTraining »

"They have ... eye things..." Lucius says to Story and Brook. "Up near the ceiling. They watch our every move."
Handy,Would it be possible to reach the cameras if I wanted to?
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

Lucius Verres,Yes, it's not too high for you to reach.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
yockenthwaite
Disciple
Disciple
Registered for: 17 years 1 month

Post by yockenthwaite »

OOC,[url=http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3213392/]Rolling Spot Hidden (stat 35%) in cell (1d100=63)[/url] [url=http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3213393/]Rolling Listen (stat 34%) in cell (1d100=74)[/url]
Thorn
Adept
Adept

Post by Thorn »

"Cameras," Brook says. Then she looks at the toilet, and her eyes widen. "So they can watch.....Ew! Pervs!" She looks around for the camera Lucius spoke of.
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

Brook could not find a hidden camera.
OOC,That was what the Spot Hidden roll was meant to determine.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
Dr. Bloodworth
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 13 years 1 month

Post by Dr. Bloodworth »

Heinrich joins Karin in the antechamber. "There's four of them. The older man, calls himself Story, seems to be the leader. They claim to be travellers of some sort, and from their statements it seems that their transport device has some sort of intelligence. They say it brought them here."
Thorn
Adept
Adept

Post by Thorn »

Brook sighs and lies back on the bunk, staring up into the ceiling.
jaysun81
Disciple
Disciple

Post by jaysun81 »

Story continues to sit in silence... thinking.
Wood Planet Gaming Lodge
aine
Disciple
Disciple

Post by aine »

Karin frowns. "Well I guess the technicians are checking the transport for A.I. I just need to give the people a once-over in case the General decides to let them out to run about the place. If they're travelers they could have picked up anything from anywhere." She makes a face. "I can't imagine what from where but we have to follow protocol. Can you let me in to see the leader? Story did you say?"
ImpInTraining
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 16 years 9 months

Post by ImpInTraining »

Systematically, Lucius spent his time examining the room for any sort of weaknesses... vents, thin walls, other of those technical gadgets that might be used against their captives if it came to it. He was not obvious about what he was doing, just looked very curious on the monitors as he wandered about the room and moved things about casually.
Dr. Bloodworth
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 13 years 1 month

Post by Dr. Bloodworth »

"That's right," Heinrich says as he leads Capt. Bauer through the corridor to the door of the cell in which Story is confined. He opens it.
yockenthwaite
Disciple
Disciple

Post by yockenthwaite »

Elizabeth sits in silence, listening as best as she can to the voices outside her cell.
aine
Disciple
Disciple

Post by aine »

"Thank you Sergeant. Could you close the door behind me but have you or one of the privates waiting outside just in case?" Karin walks into the cell and tries not to look too surprised at the prisoner's outlandish clothing. "Hello Mr. Story, I am Capt. Karin Bauer, chief medical officer. I hope they haven't been treating you too badly in here." She looks around the cell. "It is a bit sparten. Have you been offered any food or drink yet? Karin is carrying a rigid black bag which she puts down on the floor behind her.
Thorn
Adept
Adept

Post by Thorn »

(Perhaps we should describe our characters, and what we're wearing. I see Story is referred to as an older man all the time, but I think it's only meant he's older than Lucius. Not old. Brook is in her mid teens, wearing a black dress and black tights, and black leather boots, with a slight goth twist. Dark hair, rather pale, and with darkly mascara'ed eyes.)

Brook sits up and listens when she hears Story's door being opened and voices.
yockenthwaite
Disciple
Disciple

Post by yockenthwaite »

OOC,Good thinking.
(Elizabeth is wearing a knee-length black tweed skirt and red woollen jumper over a white blouse. On her feet she has flat, sensible shoes. And no make up. She is in her early 20s.)
jaysun81
Disciple
Disciple

Post by jaysun81 »

Story looks at Capt. Bauer. "Things could be worse." Smiles. "They haven't offered us food or drink." Looks down at the bag then back at the Captain. "So, what can I do for you?"

(Story is currently wearing brown loose fitting cargo-style pants, short sleeve brown button-up shirt, black shoes and brown leather cuffs.)
Wood Planet Gaming Lodge

Return to “Episode 1”