IC-Ep 1-Prison in Space(TARDIS crew/Karin/Security officers)

Story and his companions arrive on Styx Base and are apprehended by security forces, while Captain Juliette Desjardins makes a startling discovery.

Moderator: Mr. Handy

Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 6 months

Re: IC-Ep 1-Prison in Space(TARDIS crew/Karin/Security officers)

Post by Mr. Handy »

"All right," said Robert to Elizabeth. "I'll be back in a wee bit with your water and a sandwich." He closed the door and walked down the hall to the other cell block, where he opened Brook's door. "Miss, I'm going to go to the cafeteria to bring everyone back some food and drink. Is there anything in particular you'd like?"
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep
Thorn
Adept
Adept
Registered for: 16 years 5 months

Post by Thorn »

Brook glances from Robert to the toilet, then shakes her head. "No, thanks.....Lucius said there's a camera, and I'm not risking having to use the loo on tape."
aine
Disciple
Disciple
Registered for: 12 years 8 months

Post by aine »

Karin knocks on the door to be let out."You're welcome, and if you're any good at keeping the crew entertained on this backwater planet then I would welcome the help but I can't envisage any other necessity."She grins, "Unless those aliens suddenly turn up in tertiary storage too; in which case we'll need the cells back. I think the sergeant would like a word."She calls through the door."Sergeant can you let me into one of the other cells please?"
Dr. Bloodworth
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 13 years 1 month

Post by Dr. Bloodworth »

The door to Story's cell slides open and Capt. Bauer emerges.

"I'm trusting you for a moment," Heinrich says as he opens the door to Lucius' cell to allow the captain access. He shuts it behind her and returns to Story.

"I figure you're the best one to talk to, as the leader of this little band. The Lieutenant-Colonel is heading out to the wreck, and in the meantime we're to question you further. I'm to try to find out the extent of your knowledge about aliens. You say you've been travelling for quite some time. How many alien races - intelligent alien races - have you encountered? And of those, how many of those have been hostile?"
yockenthwaite
Disciple
Disciple
Registered for: 17 years 1 month

Post by yockenthwaite »

After Robert leaves Elizabeth settles down again, in her seated position, to wait her turn with the medic. She tries to follow what is happening outside by listening.
ImpInTraining
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 16 years 9 months

Post by ImpInTraining »

"I'm trusting you for a moment," Heinrich says as he opens the door to Lucius' cell to allow the captain access.
"How very humane of you," Lucius says sarcastically to Heinrich. His mind was already formulating possible escape scenarios. He put the plans on hold while he examined the newcomer.
Captain Bauer,Please describe what you're wearing, Captain. Thanks!"
Lucius was wearing a suit quite out of date. He didn't have the opportunity to dress in more appropriate garb before exiting the TARDIS.

jaysun81
Disciple
Disciple
Registered for: 13 years 9 months

Post by jaysun81 »

"I've encounter a few. Most notably an alien posing as a god. He was quiet hostile. Though I assure you not all are that way." Smiles. "Sure some want to destroy the human race, enslave the human race... eat the human race. But there are those that wish to befriend the human race." Looks at Heinrich. "What exactly does the Lieutenant-Colonel plan to do out there?"
Wood Planet Gaming Lodge
aine
Disciple
Disciple

Post by aine »

Lucius sees a woman in her thirties wearing a uniform of the United Earth Peace Forces, (Sort of tight fitting black, grey and white all-in-one thing maybe) bobbed red hair and a warm smile.
"Hello, I'm Captain Bauer, medical officer for the station. I'm sorry, I was rushed in here without getting your name. May I have a seat?"
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

"You've got to eat sometime," said Robert to Brook. "If you don't want anything now, that's fine. Alison's the one watching the monitors right now anyway, and she's all right. If you really don't someone watching when you're using the loo, you can stretch your arm up and hold up your hand just right so that it blocks the camera's view."
OOC,[b]Karin[/b], if [b]Lucius[/b] does not object to you examining him, you may roll Medicine.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
Thorn
Adept
Adept

Post by Thorn »

Brook looks to where the private is indicating to hold her hand, to try to find out where the camera is. "Well...I wasn't really planning on staying long enough to get that hungry..."
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

Robert shrugged. "It's not up to me," he said. "If you change your mind, just let me know. I'll go see if your friends want anything. Is there anything else before I close your door?"
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
Thorn
Adept
Adept

Post by Thorn »

"Yes, could you leave it ajar? I have this thing about being locked up for absolutely no reason."
ImpInTraining
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 16 years 9 months

Post by ImpInTraining »

Lucius' perturbed and investigative appearance is replaced with one of mild interest when the pretty woman in tight-fitting clothes is shown in. "Captain Bauer, how do you do. I am Lucius Verres. Please... make yourself at home. I'm sorry it isn't very comfortable, and I cannot offer you some refreshments. Seems we are some sort of criminals."

If the captain asks to do a medical examination on the Roman, he will not object, but he insists, "I am in perfect health. But to satisfy your curiosities... feel free."
Dr. Bloodworth
Keeper
Keeper

Post by Dr. Bloodworth »

"Well," Heinrich says in response to Story's question, "he and a small party of others are going to retrieve the Persephone and the transport that Captain Desjardins took out there. Do you have any idea what these creatures she encountered could have been?"
aine
Disciple
Disciple

Post by aine »

"A pleasure to meet you Mr Verres. I'm sure you must have heard my conversation with Mr Story and understand this will only take a moment." Karin smiles and opens her black bag (sorry, forgot to mention that), takes out the equipment, sorts out a fresh band and applies it to Lucias' wrist."I'm sorry you are locked up in here, I'm hoping it won't be for too long. How was London when you left it? I really miss being able to walk around in the open air. I like your suit by the way, is it real tweed?"
Handy,medicine roll (70): ouch [url=http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3225554/]1d100=97[/url] Can I roll latin for Lucias' name?
jaysun81
Disciple
Disciple
Registered for: 13 years 9 months

Post by jaysun81 »

Runs his hand through his hair "If I could see it and interact with it...maybe." Looks around the cell then back at Heinrich. "Any chance of that? Perhaps a video or still image of the "aliens"?
Wood Planet Gaming Lodge
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

Robert glanced over at Sergeant Heinrich Kohl. "I'd like to, Miss," he told Brook, "but I don't know if the sergeant would approve."
Karin Bauer,[b]Lucius[/b] seemed pretty healthy. [spoiler]Yes, you may go ahead and roll Latin. You may also roll History.[/spoiler]
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
Thorn
Adept
Adept

Post by Thorn »

"Just don't forget we're like sitting ducks in here if those aliens attack..."
Dr. Bloodworth
Keeper
Keeper

Post by Dr. Bloodworth »

"Absolutely not," answers Heinrich. "I have no reason to distrust these people, but it, ahh, wouldn't go well for me."

Radios Lieutenant-Colonel Bruce. "Lieutenant-Colonel, I'm here with Story. Did Captain Desjardins happen to get any pictures or video of these aliens? Or a good description? I'm trying to see if he can identify what species they are, and maybe tell us how to deal with them, should they turn hostile."
aine
Disciple
Disciple

Post by aine »

Handy,Well, that was a short conversation on ancient history: history (20), Latin (26): [url=http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3227459/]1d100=78, 1d100=69[/url]

Return to “Episode 1”