IC-Ep 1-Uninvited Guests(TARDIS crew/Heinrich/Robert/Alison)

Story and his companions arrive on Styx Base and are apprehended by security forces, while Captain Juliette Desjardins makes a startling discovery.

Moderator: Mr. Handy

Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 6 months

IC-Ep 1-Uninvited Guests(TARDIS crew/Heinrich/Robert/Alison)

Post by Mr. Handy »

Tertiary Storage - Styx Base, Pluto
0615 GMT - Tuesday, August 9, 2112

Story and his companions gradually adjusted their vision to the sudden burst of light. They could see a man standing in the open doorway, a baton in his right hand and a flashlight in his left, which he was shining on them. He was wearing some kind of uniform.

Robert could see the four strangers clearly in the beam of his flashlight. The older man got down on his knees and put his hands behind his head. The woman and the girl sat on the floor, leaning against the blue box with their hands raised. The younger man was scrabbling at the box, desperately trying to open a pair of doors that were set into it, but they did not budge.

Alison and Heinrich remained in the corridor, around the curve.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep
Umbrageofsnow
Layman
Layman
Registered for: 12 years 8 months

Re: IC-Ep 1-Uninvited Guests(TARDIS crew/Heinrich/Robert/Alison)

Post by Umbrageofsnow »

Private MacCrimmon shouts to his allies:
"They're nae resisting, get in 'ere and help me."

To the old man and the girls:
"We're gonna hafta detain you while we figure out what's goin' on. But cooperate and don' try to fight back an I'm sure everything'll work out."
Thorn
Adept
Adept
Registered for: 16 years 5 months

Post by Thorn »

"I think the alien is a Scot.." murmurs the teenage girl, squinting at the light. She places a hand in front of her face to shield her eyes.
ImpInTraining
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 16 years 9 months

Post by ImpInTraining »

Lucius gives up on the door, and gives it a kick for good measure. Then turns about looking at the light and shades his eyes. "You... with the torch... we're not here to cause any trouble. We're not even really sure where here is. Where are we? Who are you? What do you want from us? Can't you see you're scaring the others?" It was his best attempt to save face after chickening out in a moment of crisis.
jaysun81
Disciple
Disciple
Registered for: 13 years 9 months

Post by jaysun81 »

"Don't worry we have no hostile intentions." Looks around at his friends then back at the man holding the flashlight.
Wood Planet Gaming Lodge
yockenthwaite
Disciple
Disciple
Registered for: 17 years 1 month

Post by yockenthwaite »

"Certainly sounds Scottish to me," says Elizabeth to Brook. "Wonder which part."
Dr. Bloodworth
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 13 years 1 month

Post by Dr. Bloodworth »

Heinrich made his way to the Tertiary Storage unit to assist in apprehending the newcomers.

"That's a good thing, then. If you've got no hostile intent, things might be going a lot easier for you. Though there is the question of exactly where you were coming from. What exactly is this thing?" he says, gesturing to the blue box. "Stolen transmat?" He looks towards Lucius. "You're on Pluto. Although I'm sure that's all I'm authorized to tell you."
arccos
Layman
Layman

Post by arccos »

Alison works her way into the Tertiary Storage doorway, trying to help cover the intruders while still having a clear view of what goes on behind her.
Thorn
Adept
Adept

Post by Thorn »

"Pluto? Blimey....I forgot was gonna try getting them to change the name...Brill, though. The dwarf planet. Cool." Brook smiles, although a bit nervously on account of the guns.
jaysun81
Disciple
Disciple

Post by jaysun81 »

To Heinrich's comment about the blue box Story responds "Not exactly..." After hearing that they are on Pluto Story asks "Pluto you say? Hmmm. Tell me Mister.... what did you say your name was again?"
Wood Planet Gaming Lodge
Dr. Bloodworth
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 13 years 1 month

Post by Dr. Bloodworth »

"Heinrich Kohl. Sergeant Heinrich Kohl. And who are all you?"
Umbrageofsnow
Layman
Layman

Post by Umbrageofsnow »

Private MacCrimmon kneels down and gently handcuffs the older of the two young women first. The nice sounding one.

He talks under his breath:
Elizabeth,"From Edinburgh originally. Certainly is nice to meet another scot way out here. You and me are the only ones on the planet. Stay calm and everything will work out. I won't let anything bad happen to you. But don't mouth off to the Sarge.
yockenthwaite
Disciple
Disciple
Registered for: 17 years 1 month

Post by yockenthwaite »

Elizabeth nods to the Scottish security guard. "I'm from Dumfriesshire," she whispers quietly. "I went to Edinburgh University."
jaysun81
Disciple
Disciple

Post by jaysun81 »

Looks at Private MacCrimmon "Is cuffing us really necessary? I assure you it is not. We mean you no harm and have no means to harm you." Looks back at Sergeant Kohl "Sergeant Kohl my name is Story and these are my companions." Points to them each as he names them. "Elizabeth, Brook and Lucius." Points at Private MacCrimmon cuffing Elizabeth "Really Sergeant? Is this necessary?"
Wood Planet Gaming Lodge
Thorn
Adept
Adept

Post by Thorn »

"Yeah! We're not resisting or anything! And you have guns. What're we gonna do? Besides, we're not criminals, we're accidental tourists." Brook says angrily, to hide the fact she's a bit scared.
ImpInTraining
Keeper
Keeper

Post by ImpInTraining »

"Pluto? Dis Pater? Orcus?" He looked at Story, unsure of what this 'planet' thing was. Clearly, he had no idea of what was going on. Were they facing a god?

"Lower the gats, and for heaven's sake... spare the manacles." Lucius said with an air of dignity, referring of course to the guns and handcuffs. That was what he came to know them as, after all. "We are no threat to you. Perhaps we can all straighten this out over a nice cup of tea?"
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 6 months

Post by Mr. Handy »

Heinrich Kohl/Alison Silver/Robert MacCrimmon,"When you search them," said [b]Lieutenant Colonel Bruce[/b] on the security officers' radios, "check the younger male intruder's boot. Our eagle-eyed computer tech [b]Private Torres[/b] has been watching the video and saw him place what may be a knife there."
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep
Umbrageofsnow
Layman
Layman

Post by Umbrageofsnow »

Private MacCrimmon stands up and moves over to the young man, gun away but baton in hand now.

"If you're nae threat, take off your boots. I need ta know you're not gonna pulla knife on me."

He raises his eyebrows and looks at the Roman's boot significantly.
arccos
Layman
Layman

Post by arccos »

"Sarge," Alison asks, "should we turn on the lights so we can make things a little clearer in here?"
ImpInTraining
Keeper
Keeper

Post by ImpInTraining »

Lucius' eyes narrow... he wondered what sort of magic these people were using to see through his clothes like that, and how intrusive a power to use in the presence of ladies. He relaxed a little, knelt down to one knee, lifted his pant leg, and pulled out his dagger, then set it on the floor. "Just having protection doesn't confirm the intent to use it. But your continued acts of hostilities make me wonder if we wouldn't be in our right to do so."

He stood up and crossed his arms across his chest.

Return to “Episode 1”