IC-Ep 1-Uninvited Guests(TARDIS crew/Heinrich/Robert/Alison)

Story and his companions arrive on Styx Base and are apprehended by security forces, while Captain Juliette Desjardins makes a startling discovery.

Moderator: Mr. Handy

jaysun81
Disciple
Disciple
Registered for: 13 years 9 months

Re: IC-Ep 1-Uninvited Guests(TARDIS crew/Heinrich/Robert/Alison)

Post by jaysun81 »

Story sits down in his cell and remains silent.
Wood Planet Gaming Lodge
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 6 months

Post by Mr. Handy »

The security officers locked Story and his companions in the cells, which were fairly small and cramped, about five feet wide by seven feet long. Half of each cell was occupied by a shelf sticking out of the wall that passed for a bed. In the corner of each cell was also a small toilet and sink. Lucius did not recognize the strange fixtures, but he gathered that the toilet functioned much like a privy. He didn't know how the waste was emptied, however.
OOC,Though you can't see them on the map, the cell block to the left is to the east and the one on the right is to the west, so there is no northern or southern cell block. I described the cell doors before: "The doors were solid metal, but with a sliding plate at eye level so that guards could look inside." They open just like all of the normal doors on the base do, though there is only a lockplate on the outside, not the inside. Those of you in the three cells that are in the same cell block can talk to each other with no problem. [b]Lucius[/b], please roll Spot Hidden.
Heinrich Kohl/Alison Silver/Robert MacCrimmon,"The intruders are [i]not[/i] going to have contact with the aliens," growled [b]Lt. Colonel Bruce[/b] in response. "For all we know, they're in league with them. I'm on my way to the docking bay. Once we check out the [i]Persephone[/i], I'm going to fly out with [b]Captain Desjardins[/b] and [b]Lt. Hu[/b] to retrieve the [i]Demeter[/i], which the captain had to leave behind. While I'm gone, I want you and your team to interrogate the prisoners. Make sure one of you is on duty in the antechamber at all times. Find out as much information as you can. Do whatever is necessary. We need to know what they know about aliens and the secrets of the technology that brought them here. Don't worry if you can't get them to talk. When I return, I'll take over the interrogation."
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep
ImpInTraining
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 16 years 9 months

Post by ImpInTraining »

After investigating the features of the small, cramped cell, and determining the privy to be what it was (assuming he had seen his share of toilets and other bathroom fixtures while he was going through psychotherapy), he went back to checking on the rest of his surroundings.
Spot Hidden - success,[url=http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3209497/]Spot Hidden (50%) (1d100=28)[/url]
"I do hope they don't forget about us," Lucius calls out to the others.
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 6 months

Post by Mr. Handy »

OOC,Everyone is moving to the thread linked below.
Prison in Space
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep

Return to “Episode 1”