IC-Ep 1-Security Briefing(Heinrich/Alison/Robert)

Story and his companions arrive on Styx Base and are apprehended by security forces, while Captain Juliette Desjardins makes a startling discovery.

Moderator: Mr. Handy

Dr. Bloodworth
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 13 years 1 month

Re: IC-Ep 1-Security Briefing(Heinrich/Alison/Robert)

Post by Dr. Bloodworth »

Heinrich chuckles quietly. "I hadn't exactly meant for you to overhear that, MacCrimmon." He grins. "But I wouldn't shy from knocking some Russian heads, either."

As the airlock slides open and the voice calls out, he pulls his baton from its holster on his hip and crouches down.
Listen,Roll of 60 with a 60%. Just barely, but I think that's still a success.
OOC,Crouching behind a crate if there's enough light to see anything by,otherwise just inside the storage compartment.
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 6 months

Post by Mr. Handy »

OOC,[b]Alison[/b]'s Listen roll: 66 vs. 30% skill - Failure.
"What bloomin' weapons, Rob Roy?!" a girl shouted back in a London accent, somewhat distant. "We're unarmed!"

"I assure you we mean you no harm," called an older man's voice. "We have no hostile intentions and would kindly request that you would turn the lights back on so that we can at least see those who are about to shoot us." He cleared his throat. "Like now... please."
Heinrich Kohl,[b]Heinrich[/b] could tell that the voices were coming from the direction of Tertiary Storage, which was still some distance away. He also heard someone stumbling around in the dark from that direction.
OOC,Take a look at the map. The storage module is on the far right, and you've come through the middle airlock. Tertiary Storage is at the bottom of the inner circle of this module. In order to get there, you would need to move around the corridor to reach the storage compartment. Where you are now, there are no crates.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep
Umbrageofsnow
Layman
Layman
Registered for: 12 years 8 months

Post by Umbrageofsnow »

Private MacCrimmon Turns 90 degrees to the right and says quietly
"Alison, be ready to cover me if they open fire, I'll go in first and verify non resistance."

He goes a quarter way around the module, light off, going by feel and trying to be stealthy.
Sneak,Invisible Castle is still down, so 45 out of 10, not quite the ninja he tries to be.

MacCrimmon pulls out his torch in the left hand, baton in the right, and feels for the entrance of the door. He opens it and flicks on his torch and shouts:
"I'm comin' in. We won't shoot anyone we don' need to. Stay onna ground and no sudden moves."

He holds the torch out from his body so it won't light up his face or right hand, and will quickly scan the room with it before focussing on any faces he can see, trying to shine in the eyes to kill their night vision.
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 6 months

Post by Mr. Handy »

OOC,Everyone is moving to the thread linked below.
Uninvited Guests
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep

Return to “Episode 1”