IC-Ep 1-The Doctor Is In(Karin/Sofia)

Story and his companions arrive on Styx Base and are apprehended by security forces, while Captain Juliette Desjardins makes a startling discovery.

Moderator: Mr. Handy

BenTheRat
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 12 years 10 months

Re: IC-Ep 1-The Doctor Is In(Karin/Sofia)

Post by BenTheRat »

Sofia,After picking her chin off the ground [b]Sofia [/b]starting copying the file. [color=#0000FF]"Lt Hu you need to look at this footage right away, you are not going to believe this."[/color]
Call of Cthulhu
Arkham Horror
Cthulhu Wars
The Rat's Haunting
A Star on the Shore
A Dream of Japan
Watch the World Burn
Shadows over Dunwich
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 6 months

Post by Mr. Handy »

Sofia Torres,[b]Sofia[/b] watched [b]Sergeant Kohl[/b] lead the way out of the storage room, followed by the four intruders, and then [b]MacCrimmon[/b] and [b]Silver[/b]. They walked around the corridor and into the airlock leading back to the central module.
"This is Lt. Colonel Bruce," said the security chief's voice from the public address system. "The intruders are in custody, and nobody is injured. You may stand down from alert and resume your normal duties."
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep
aine
Disciple
Disciple
Registered for: 12 years 8 months

Post by aine »

Spoiler:
"Great, I'm starving." Karin pushes back from the desk and opens the lab door. She's going to head down to the canteen.
BenTheRat
Keeper
Keeper

Post by BenTheRat »

Sofia,So much is running through [b]Sofia[/b]'s mind. What was this thing? [color=#0040FF]"Lt. Hu, have you had a chance to view the first couple minutes of the video I sent. I'd like permission to study the police box."[/color]
Call of Cthulhu
Arkham Horror
Cthulhu Wars
The Rat's Haunting
A Star on the Shore
A Dream of Japan
Watch the World Burn
Shadows over Dunwich
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

Karin Bauer,[b]Karin[/b] left her medical lab, pressing her hand against the lockplate beside the door so that it would read her implant and open automatically for her. The airlock leading to the central module was directly opposite her lab, and she opened it the same way. There was no need to adjust the pressure, as the tunnels between modules also had atmospheres. She passed through the tunnel and then the airlock at the other end. Once entering the module, she progressed straight ahead and then around the inner circle to her right. The door to the conference center was on the right, and she entered and proceeded to the cafeteria. Nobody else was there.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

Sofia Torres,"Yes, yes, have a look," replied [b]Lt. Hu[/b]. "I may just join you shortly."
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
BenTheRat
Keeper
Keeper

Post by BenTheRat »

Sofia,After seeing what it did, and the young man not being able to get into it. [b]Sofia [/b]packs some analysis tools, and some good old fashioned tools as well. She has every intention of getting into that box. Once she has what she thinks she might need, she puts it in a tool bag and heads for the Tertiary storage. [b]Sofia [/b]looks at the mechanical tools and frowns. She is going to need some help. [color=#0000FF]"Lt Hu, I'd like to get Private Bond to help out if he can. I may need him to help me get into this thing."[/color] Then to Private Bond.[color=#0000FF] "Bond, you there, this is Torres. I could use some help in Tertiary Storage if you have some time. I'm on my way down there now."[/color] With that [b]Sofia [/b]grabs her portable radio and heads out.
Call of Cthulhu
Arkham Horror
Cthulhu Wars
The Rat's Haunting
A Star on the Shore
A Dream of Japan
Watch the World Burn
Shadows over Dunwich
aine
Disciple
Disciple
Registered for: 12 years 8 months

Post by aine »

Karin,Karin strides over to the food depository and punches the required buttons to receive the regular browny-green slop that passes for breakfast. As she munches it down she wonders at the lack of other personnel. Once finished,she deposits the plate for cleaning and heads across the corridor to the communications centre. Hopefully the lieutenant has some idea of what is going on. At the door she presses the intercom. [i]"Lt Rose, this is Capt. Bauer. May I request entry?" [/i] ooc: Sorry if I get the military protocol wrong at any stage.
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

Sofia Torres,"Private, this is [b]Major Orlova[/b]," replied the chief scientist. "We're one step ahead of you. I've already ordered [b]Private Bond[/b] to join us." A second later, another call came through. "This is [b]Lt. Barrett[/b]," said the geologist. "[b]Private Bond[/b] is already on his way. He's just leaving now."
Karin Bauer,There was no response. Belatedly, [b]Karin[/b] realized that [b]Captain Desjardins[/b] was currently out on patrol, and thus [b]Lt. Rose[/b] would be in Ground Control. She moved a quarter circle around the corridor and tried again at that door. [spoiler]Don't worry, you're doing fine. I'll need to wait to give [b]Colleen[/b]'s player a chance to post a reply at this point.[/spoiler]
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
BenTheRat
Keeper
Keeper

Post by BenTheRat »

Sofia,[color=#0000FF]"Glad to hear we're all on the same page. On my way." [/color]
Call of Cthulhu
Arkham Horror
Cthulhu Wars
The Rat's Haunting
A Star on the Shore
A Dream of Japan
Watch the World Burn
Shadows over Dunwich
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

Karin Bauer,"One moment, [b]Captain Bauer[/b]," muttered [b]Colleen Rose[/b] from the intercom.
OOC,[b]Karin[/b] is moving to the thread linked below.
A Failure to Communicate
OOC,[b]Sofia[/b] is moving to the thread linked below.
The Blue Enigma
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death

Return to “Episode 1”