IC-Ep 1-Prison in Space(TARDIS crew/Karin/Security officers)

Story and his companions arrive on Styx Base and are apprehended by security forces, while Captain Juliette Desjardins makes a startling discovery.

Moderator: Mr. Handy

Thorn
Adept
Adept
Registered for: 16 years 4 months

Re: IC-Ep 1-Prison in Space(TARDIS crew/Karin/Security officers)

Post by Thorn »

Brook just shakes her head and sits back on the slab, pulling her knees up again, and hugging herself.
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 5 months

Post by Mr. Handy »

"I'm sorry, Miss," said Robert. He closed the door to Brook's cell again, and it sealed. He walked down the cell block to Story's cell. "Excuse me, sir," he said to Story. "I'm about to go get some food and drink for everyone. Would you like anything?"

There was no reply from Lt. Colonel Bruce. He had probably already left the base and was thus out of range of Heinrich's hands-free radio headset as well as the base's internal communications. Lt. Colleen Rose would be the only one who could get in touch with him if that was the case.
Karin Bauer,[b]Karin[/b] did not know the significance of [b]Lucius[/b]'s name.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep
jaysun81
Disciple
Disciple
Registered for: 13 years 8 months

Post by jaysun81 »

Story looks at Robert "A drink would be great, thanks."
Wood Planet Gaming Lodge
ImpInTraining
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 16 years 8 months

Post by ImpInTraining »

"I don't blame your cautionary practices... but putting us in cells is a bit much. We've done nothing aggressive. You could have just as easily put us in a dining room, or some spare office." He frowns and shook his head, "Sorry, I know... it's not your doings, and probably beyond your control. I'm just upset that they took my dagger from me. It's the only thing I have left of ... my ... old life."

He tried to relax as Captain Bauer did her checks on him and said, "London... what is to say? Their horseless carriages are actually quite fascinating. The trip would have been more enjoyable had it not been for the cultists we ran across mucking things up. I dare say, I even preferred the company of the ghouls to them." He chuckled, "Then after my therapy, I suppose the place seemed more hospitable. Still, I'm not in any hurry to go back, ever."
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

"Anything in particular you'd like?" asked Robert.
OOC,[b]Karin[/b], you may roll Psychology.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
Dr. Bloodworth
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 13 years

Post by Dr. Bloodworth »

"Silver, can you radio Lt. Rose for me? Thank you." After she's radioed, "Lieutenant, this is Sgt. Kohl with security. Can you attempt to get a hold of Lt.-Col. Bruce for me?" Then, provided she can, I'll ask him the same question as I attempted to earlier, about getting a good description of the aliens.
aine
Disciple
Disciple
Registered for: 12 years 7 months

Post by aine »

Karin finishes her checks and puts the equipment away in the black bag. "Sounds like you've had some strange adventures Mr Verres. I'm surprised any cult, especially ones called 'The Ghouls', could survive in a place like London; the regime would have arrested them no question. Even in my home town Jo'burg they wouldn't allow a local youth club to start up. What was your therapy? Have you finished the course?"
Handy,Wait for it... [url=http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3231607/]1d100=100[/url] psychology (30) what a roll.
ImpInTraining
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 16 years 8 months

Post by ImpInTraining »

"My theory? The youths? They weren't people. They were flesh-eating ghouls, come to feast on an Egyptian mummy and claim a special dagger." Lucius shook his head, "It's a long story."
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

Alison ducked into the corridor and activated the intercom for Heinrich to talk to Lt. Rose in Ground Control before returning to the antechamber, something he could have easily done himself.
OOC,[b]Colleen Rose[/b] is a player character, so I'll need to wait for her player to post and relay the message, and there are other things going on of which you're unaware, so there may be some delay.
Karin Bauer,[b]Lucius[/b] sounded completely mad, and he wasn't making any sense. Whatever therapy he had undergone, it obviously hadn't worked.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
aine
Disciple
Disciple
Registered for: 12 years 7 months

Post by aine »

Karin raises an eyebrow. "Sounds like a long story in more than one sense Mr Verres. What about this dagger of yours; I take it the security staff have it? I can't promise anything but I'll ask that it's kept safe for you." She bangs on the door to be let out. "Well it's been interesting meeting you Mr Verres, you'll take care won't you- no more bad dreams I hope."
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

"I'll just get you some water, then," said Private Robert MacCrimmon. He closed the door to Story's cell, then opened the door to Lucius's cell to let Karin out.
OOC,Everyone is moving to the thread linked below.
Questions and Answers
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death

Return to “Episode 1”