Page 1 of 1

Hello and Well Met

Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2019 4:20 am
by Umbral Dragon
New to this forum. I am from Houston, Texas. I have been playing tabletop rpgs since the 80's. I have been playing Coc since 3rd edition, though admittedly, I played a campaign, put it aside and picked it up at 6th edition. 7th Edition is a lovely edition with great illustrations and some new dice mechanics that I feel were well thought out. Though some may disagree, I salute you, in my opinion 7th is the best edition by far.

I was working through "Doors to Darkness" but it fizzled out in the middle of the second scenario. I am looking forward to meeting new players here and possibly resuming where I left off.

I have nearly always played the role of Keeper, GM, and I enjoy it. I currently GM a Sword and Sorcery game pbp, using Mythras, that's been running for two years now and I find play by post quite rewarding.

That's about it... :ugeek:

Re: Hello and Well Met

Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2019 5:11 am
by Mr. Handy
Welcome, Umbral Dragon! I've validated you, so now you can post on the game boards.

Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:05 am
by HoneyDog
Welcome Mr. Dragon. Please join or start a game!

Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:29 am
by Dave Syrinx
Oh, might there be a PAthfinder game with Mythos in the works??

Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2019 11:52 am
by Tabs
:)

Posted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 7:34 pm
by Umbral Dragon
Thank you Mr. Handy, Tabs, Honey Dog and Dave. Sorry Dave, I stay far away from Pathfinder as I can get. I love the artwork, but that's as far as I go. lol.