Page 1 of 1

just a hello

Posted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:18 am
by Jokelly66
See I always hate hello's because I never know what to say. So hello, I am a boring person with no life and a twisted sense of humor. Oh and I love horror, old horror especially. my interests are many and varied. I'm from the U.S. state of Tennessee, lived in Europe for eight years way back when. Hint I was in Berlin when the wall came down... LOL. and that about wraps it up... Sad that my life takes a short paragraph to describe LOL.

Oh.. I have dogs, the queen among them is the Nibbler. Best dog in the world.

Re: just a hello

Posted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:08 am
by Dave Syrinx
Cry of the wild, we got here.
Welcome to this corner of the net, J!

I heard you wrote a ZA short story, care to share it here? We have a section called writing or some such down the list.

Have fun!

Posted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:18 am
by Jokelly66
Hey Dave,

Thanks for the welcome. Truth be told I've written more than one ZA story. I think I am up to over six thousand pages if you combine all the stories I have written over the last five years or so. I might post something. Though My stories are usually a bit different than the norm. usually...

Posted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:28 am
by Dave Syrinx
Enough teasing. Post'em!!

Posted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:39 am
by Dave Syrinx
viewforum.php?f=119

Name a new topic for your story!

Posted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:04 am
by Mr. Handy
Welcome, Jokelly! If you like Zombie Apocalypse stories, you might be interested in the Zombie Apocalypse game I've been running here, which is in need of players. I don't think it's 6000 pages yet, but I haven't counted. It started over ten years ago, so maybe it is by now. You can find it here.

Posted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:06 am
by Jokelly66
Let me find something that I haven't posted elsewhere and clean it up first. I am in the middle of editing four other stories so there is a line LOL

I will give it a look Mr. Handy, I'm not sure how much free time I will have for the foreseeable future between working on getting published and settling my moms estate.

Posted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 7:09 pm
by Victoria Silverwolf
Welcome from another Tennesseean!

Posted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:04 pm
by Jokelly66
Hi Victoria, thanks for the welcome. Got to love the weather lately. now if we could just skip winter and head right back into spring LOL