Anybody Into Silent Legions?

A little area for new users to say hello if they don't want to post in the recruitment threads just yet.
Bewilderbeast
Layman
Layman
Registered for: 7 years 7 months

Anybody Into Silent Legions?

Post by Bewilderbeast »

Hello! I'm brand new here, very excited to find a horror play-by-post forum that seems okay with multiple systems and campaigns. I was wondering, is anybody here into Silent Legions?

It's from the same guy who did Stars Without Number, an OSR cosmic horror game that's designed to be played as a sandbox. I came here primarily to recruit players and (possibly) GMs for my own Silent Legions campaign off-site, but if there's interest I could maybe tempted into running a game here, either instead of or in addition to my own game.
Last edited by Bewilderbeast on Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 5 months

Re: Silent Legions: "That Gossamer Thread"

Post by Mr. Handy »

Welcome, Bewilderbeast! I've validated you, so now you can post on the game boards. I've never played Silent Legions, but I might be interested in learning if you decide to run it here. I'd rather not have to sign up for and keep track of an additional site.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep
Bewilderbeast
Layman
Layman
Registered for: 7 years 7 months

Re: Anybody Into Silent Legions?

Post by Bewilderbeast »

That's okay, I can understand not wanting to sign up for a new board. How could I go about setting up a game here?
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 5 months

Re: Anybody Into Silent Legions?

Post by Mr. Handy »

First, you can post a recruitment thread in the "...I'm Thinking of Running a Game" board, similar to the one you posted in the non-Play@YSDC board, to recruit players who want to play here. If you find enough interested players, then I (or any other administrator or global moderator) can set up a board for you and make you the Keeper when you're ready. You can just post in that thread when you are, and I'll see it before too long. Also, you'll need to post a short text description of the game that will be visible on the home page, similar to the ones for other games you'll see there.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep

Return to “Welcome Room”