Salutations

A little area for new users to say hello if they don't want to post in the recruitment threads just yet.
Qman
Layman
Layman
Registered for: 7 years 8 months

Salutations

Post by Qman »

Hello!
Real life interference keeps me from meeting up with my local gaming group, but I've still got time enough and the urge to do some role playing. I haven't done play by post before and thought maybe it'd be worth a try.

I haven't picked up Call of Cthulhu 7th edition yet, I've played a bunch of 6th edition and would love to GM some more Realms of Cthulhu. I haven't gone through many of the classic adventures and feel like this is something that needs fixing.
Victoria Silverwolf
Keeper
Keeper

Re: Salutations

Post by Victoria Silverwolf »

Welcome! There are several games active. take a look around and see what interets you.

If you're in the mood for something a little different, you could join the game of "Ghastly Affair" (romantic horror, circa 1800) I have been allowed to set up. If you are interested, I could walk you through the character generation process and work you into the narrative.

viewforum.php?f=387

In any case, have fun!
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 5 months

Post by Mr. Handy »

Welcome, Qman! I've validated you, so now you can post on the game boards.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep
Qman
Layman
Layman

Post by Qman »

Thanks Mr. Handy! I didn't know I couldn't post, I had just been reading. Glad to know that's all sorted now.

Victorian horror sounds appealing Victoria Silverwolf. I'll have to read through that rulebook and skim the events of the game so far. Thanks for the offer it sounds like it'd be fun!
Victoria Silverwolf
Keeper
Keeper

Post by Victoria Silverwolf »

You would be very welcome. (I could be pedantic and state that it is actually Georgian horror, but that would not be fitting.)

Return to “Welcome Room”