Page 1 of 1

Call me Vicki

Posted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 8:16 pm
by Victoria Silverwolf
Hello. My name is Victoria Silverwolf. You can call me Vicki, Victoria, Ms. Silverwolf, or (if you wish to be very formal) Doctor Silverwolf. (I am a pharmacist by trade, with a Doctor of Pharmacy degree.)

I reside in a house on top of a hill in the southeastern corner of Tennessee with seventeen cats. I have been married for more than three decades, and am child-free by choice.

I have been a reader of science fiction and fantasy for as long as I can remember. I did a little roleplaying a very long time ago, and I hope to be able to join in. "Call of Cthulhu" was probably my favorite system. I am most used to the classic, 1920's version, but am willing to try something new.

It's nice to be here.

I suppose I should add that there are times when I am away from the computer for a week at a time.

Re: Call me Vicki

Posted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:59 pm
by Overlord87
Welcome aboard, Doctor Silverwolf :D

Posted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:52 am
by RobHToronto
Good Doctor, Vicki, reading your Ghastly Affair game's reports is the main reason I joined this forum!

Posted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:04 pm
by Victoria Silverwolf
RobHToronto wrote:Good Doctor, Vicki, reading your Ghastly Affair game's reports is the main reason I joined this forum!
Thank you for the kind words.

Posted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:54 am
by Jokelly66
Hello from the Plateau where fall is in the air and the count down to my annual all month long holiday horror movie marathon is poised to start. have a good one Vicki.

Posted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:53 am
by Dave Syrinx
Watch out for them walkers! (Upped your rank a tad bit, J.)