Hello, Everyone

A little area for new users to say hello if they don't want to post in the recruitment threads just yet.
SecularHaze77
Layman
Layman
Registered for: 7 years 8 months

Hello, Everyone

Post by SecularHaze77 »

Greetings from Pennsylvania, where the hills rise wild and the whippoorwills call!

Done a bit of playing various systems in my time, mostly Dungeons and Dragons (2nd and 3rd editions), to be honest, but Call of Cthulhu quite a bit as well. I actually generally like Trail of Cthulhu a bit more than Call, although I am extremely jazzed at the new Delta Green RPG and I'm really eager to see how the setting itself is updated. When it comes to settings for Cthulhu, I prefer the "classic era" mostly, though I do have a definite hankering to run a noirish game set in the late 1940s post-WW2.
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Registered for: 17 years 6 months

Re: Hello, Everyone

Post by Laraqua »

Greetings right back at ya! I love me some Trail of Cthulhu as well which has me running a fun little train station romp set during WW2. Be fun to see some more forties action abound!
Is it bad that I listen to this about ten times a day?

Oh, also, check out my new blog on roleplaying and running games: http://stwildonroleplaying.blogspot.com/
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 5 months

Re: Hello, Everyone

Post by Mr. Handy »

Welcome, SecularHaze77! I've validated you, so now you can post on the game boards.

I'm from Pennsylvania too, and I'd also be keen to play in a late 1940s noir scenario if you decide to run one.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep

Return to “Welcome Room”