Page 1 of 1

Greetings!

Posted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 6:31 pm
by krzyspmac
Greetings everyone!

A life-long CoC admirer finally gained enough courage to look for a play-by-post game :) Had some keeper experience which mostly involved forcing my own family members to meet unspeakable horrors from beyond, keeping such monstrosities away from human affairs and die trying (mostly). Currently investigating the savage wastes of North America thus am separated from my faithful flock of unwilling [sup]test-subjects[/sup], ehem, players. In effect I am actively looking for a play-by-post game.

This concludes this meaningless monologue. Thank your for wasting 1 minute of your life :mrgreen:

Re: Greetings!

Posted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 7:37 pm
by Dave Syrinx
Test Subjects.... Have you escaped from The Asylum, per chance?
Welcome, was what I meant to say. Most welcome, Sir... Mac!
You'll see we have a varied menu of old and new games. Enjoy the buffet!

/Dave

Posted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:13 pm
by krzyspmac
Dave wrote: You'll see we have a varied menu of old and new games. Enjoy the buffet!
/Dave
Thank you good Sir. I am looking forward to that :)

Posted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 1:53 am
by Mr. Handy
Welcome, krzyspmac! I've validated you, so now you can post on the game boards. You'd be welcome to join my game, a Cthulhu Invictus scenario called The Brotherhood of Death set in 44 BC. It's still in the early stages, so it wouldn't be too hard to catch up on it. There are a couple of abandoned investigators, and I could use someone to take over one, or you could create a new character. This is the fourth scenario in my Doctor Who/Call of Cthulhu campaign, but you don't need to know anyting about Doctor Who or the first three adevntures to play (unless you take over Lucius, who has been in the campaign since the beginning). If you do want to read the first three adventures, you can find them in the Hall of Fame via the links in my signature.

Posted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 3:09 pm
by krzyspmac
Thanks :) I'm currently browsing through the forums. There's lots of material there. The only problem I have (and consequently you too) is the time-zone difference.

Posted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 3:57 pm
by Dave Syrinx
What time zones? Nah, who is ever offline? :D
We have no rush to post. No worries. We'll keep this at a pace everyone will manage to keep up with.

Posted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 4:06 pm
by krzyspmac
Right now I have some free time to post at work (new position, bad timing, lots of deadlines for 'established' employees and the new guy has ample time to kick back and relax). I guess I might be able to contribute a couple of posts that way :mrgreen:

Posted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:44 pm
by laitang
Hi and welcome!