Greetings!

A little area for new users to say hello if they don't want to post in the recruitment threads just yet.
krzyspmac
Acolyte
Acolyte
Registered for: 8 years 3 months

Greetings!

Post by krzyspmac »

Greetings everyone!

A life-long CoC admirer finally gained enough courage to look for a play-by-post game :) Had some keeper experience which mostly involved forcing my own family members to meet unspeakable horrors from beyond, keeping such monstrosities away from human affairs and die trying (mostly). Currently investigating the savage wastes of North America thus am separated from my faithful flock of unwilling [sup]test-subjects[/sup], ehem, players. In effect I am actively looking for a play-by-post game.

This concludes this meaningless monologue. Thank your for wasting 1 minute of your life :mrgreen:
Just a cultist.
Dave Syrinx
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Registered for: 16 years 6 months

Re: Greetings!

Post by Dave Syrinx »

Test Subjects.... Have you escaped from The Asylum, per chance?
Welcome, was what I meant to say. Most welcome, Sir... Mac!
You'll see we have a varied menu of old and new games. Enjoy the buffet!

/Dave
TVblog
The soul trembles before emptiness and desires contact at any price. Doctor Glass

"It is invigorating, being asked personal questions." "Makes one feel desired." Luv (BR2049)
krzyspmac
Acolyte
Acolyte

Post by krzyspmac »

Dave wrote: You'll see we have a varied menu of old and new games. Enjoy the buffet!
/Dave
Thank you good Sir. I am looking forward to that :)
Just a cultist.
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 5 months

Post by Mr. Handy »

Welcome, krzyspmac! I've validated you, so now you can post on the game boards. You'd be welcome to join my game, a Cthulhu Invictus scenario called The Brotherhood of Death set in 44 BC. It's still in the early stages, so it wouldn't be too hard to catch up on it. There are a couple of abandoned investigators, and I could use someone to take over one, or you could create a new character. This is the fourth scenario in my Doctor Who/Call of Cthulhu campaign, but you don't need to know anyting about Doctor Who or the first three adevntures to play (unless you take over Lucius, who has been in the campaign since the beginning). If you do want to read the first three adventures, you can find them in the Hall of Fame via the links in my signature.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep
krzyspmac
Acolyte
Acolyte

Post by krzyspmac »

Thanks :) I'm currently browsing through the forums. There's lots of material there. The only problem I have (and consequently you too) is the time-zone difference.
Just a cultist.
Dave Syrinx
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Registered for: 16 years 6 months

Post by Dave Syrinx »

What time zones? Nah, who is ever offline? :D
We have no rush to post. No worries. We'll keep this at a pace everyone will manage to keep up with.
TVblog
The soul trembles before emptiness and desires contact at any price. Doctor Glass

"It is invigorating, being asked personal questions." "Makes one feel desired." Luv (BR2049)
krzyspmac
Acolyte
Acolyte

Post by krzyspmac »

Right now I have some free time to post at work (new position, bad timing, lots of deadlines for 'established' employees and the new guy has ample time to kick back and relax). I guess I might be able to contribute a couple of posts that way :mrgreen:
Just a cultist.
laitang
Acolyte
Acolyte
Registered for: 8 years 4 months

Post by laitang »

Hi and welcome!

Return to “Welcome Room”