Hello

A little area for new users to say hello if they don't want to post in the recruitment threads just yet.
laitang
Acolyte
Acolyte
Registered for: 8 years 4 months

Hello

Post by laitang »

Hi. My name is Lai. I've played a bit of CoC. Currently playing Masks, but cant get enough. I'm happy to be a player or GM. The adventures I am itching to run/play are Shadows of Yog- Sothoth and Horror on Orient Express.
Ritterton
Adept
Adept
Registered for: 8 years 6 months

Re: Hello

Post by Ritterton »

Welcome Lai, I am also a newer member and have found the folks on the board both welcoming and enjoyable to play with. There are some great adventures and the two you are proposing are really great as well.
laitang
Acolyte
Acolyte

Post by laitang »

Ritterton wrote:Welcome Lai, I am also a newer member and have found the folks on the board both welcoming and enjoyable to play with. There are some great adventures and the two you are proposing are really great as well.
Thanks for the welcome!
carnage_lee
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 18 years 4 months

Post by carnage_lee »

Welcome to the site laitang, hope you have an enjoyable time here. I've vaildted your account and you can post in the 'Eternal Lies' forum.
laitang
Acolyte
Acolyte

Post by laitang »

carnage_lee wrote:Welcome to the site laitang, hope you have an enjoyable time here. I've vaildted your account and you can post in the 'Eternal Lies' forum.
Thanks Carnage!
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 5 months

Post by Mr. Handy »

Welcome, Lai! I'd love to play in either Shadows of Yog-Sothoth or Horror on the Orient Express if you run either of them. I had briefly played in an earlier run of Horror on the Orient Express, though I was only in it for part of the Venice chapter and the beginning of Trieste before the Keeper vanished. I've been itching to play it from the beginning. You'd also be welcome to play in my Doctor Who/Call of Cthulhu campaign. The current adventure, The Brotherhood of Death (Cthulhu Invictus set in 44 BC Rome), recently started, and a few of the characters have been abandoned by their players and are available to play.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep
laitang
Acolyte
Acolyte

Post by laitang »

Mr. Handy wrote:Welcome, Lai! I'd love to play in either Shadows of Yog-Sothoth or Horror on the Orient Express if you run either of them. I had briefly played in an earlier run of Horror on the Orient Express, though I was only in it for part of the Venice chapter and the beginning of Trieste before the Keeper vanished. I've been itching to play it from the beginning. You'd also be welcome to play in my Doctor Who/Call of Cthulhu campaign. The current adventure, The Brotherhood of Death (Cthulhu Invictus set in 44 BC Rome), recently started, and a few of the characters have been abandoned by their players and are available to play.
Thanks for the welcome and the invite Mr Handy. I'll have a look at your adventure. Once I've 'settled in', I will start GMing the games. :D

Return to “Welcome Room”